What are the possible outcomes for Greece?

What are the possible outcomes for Greece?

Either pay debts or do not pay debts, there is no try.

Pay denbts

Well let's look at it this way:
>Paying debts
Not possible, germany has basically claimed the vast majority of your national services, and the classical method of alleviating debt (inflation) is banned to you due to your membership in the EU and the euro
>Ok let's reinstate the drachma
Right, so you reinstate the drachma and immediately currency speculation crashes it into the ground, you cant inflate it fast enough to pay off the debts and you're fucked and your debtors are fucked
>Why not just default
Germany and german banks have huge amounts of investments tied up in greece that will never actually pay up. When you default you crash germany and the rest of the EU. Germany will offer you any and every deal that does not crash it to avoid this.
>So just leech of germany
Yes, but you need to be appearing to do something about the debt so that germany doesnt piss of its own citizens, hence the "austerity" measures
>So what options are left
None, you're a vassal state of germany now.

reform your country you lazy shits

You become vassal of the glorious European empire

>currency speculation crashes it into the ground, you cant inflate it fast enough to pay off the debts and you're fucked and your debtors are fucked
so what if their currency crashes it makes their exports more competitive

Burn the EU to the ground by not paying denbts.

Cold TURKEY

What exports? Their economy is based on tourism. If the currency crashes then they still cant pay their debts, the government cant pay its own workers (where >30% of all people employed in greece are employed by the government) and it doesnt get the regular economic correction mechanisms that countries with an export industry do.

tourism is technically considered a export industry and a cheaper dollar for them means overseas tourists will find it cheaper to go on holiday there meaning more business for them and a competitive edge due to pricing

Civil war

I think they'll sell out to a huge international corporation.
Facebookland
Googleville
Microsoft World

Greece invades Turkey and reestablishes the Byzantine/Eastern Roman Empire. Istanbul is renamed Constantinople and becomes the new Greek capital after a Christian conversion process.

That is my prediction for Greece.

The Alphabet Sovereignty

More bailouts

Leave it as it is. By the way things are going Europe will have more important problems than Greece now in 10-20 years.

Bad PR due to the debt crisis has ruined their tourism industry, along with the current migrant crisis it isn't that attractive a place to visit. The language barrier doesn't help either.

>along with the current migrant crisis it isn't that attractive a place to visit
Only a handful of islands are affected
>The language barrier doesn't help either.
Literally everyone bellow 40 speaks english

>The language barrier doesn't help either.
The British flock to spain currently and they don't speak english it would easy enough for greece to snatch that market

Be saved by America because you guys know that paying your electric bill to America for NATO is more important than paying your credit card bill to the EU.

And that's the shit mentality that brought Greece where it is today.

>figure out how Midas did it
>saturate world gold market
>Germoney BTFO

Doesn't help if the first thing everyone thinks about greece is "they speak greek"

We're fucked guys, by all means, we're so fucked.

Whoever says otherwise has no connection to reality.

I predict annexation by the Neo Ottoman Empire under the Glorious Sultan Erdogan I. and their women & children taken as sex slaves while all men are killed for the offense of faggotry or sent to salt mines

I dont think there is such misconception
Even talking english is not considered much of an asset in the job market, many people speak a third language too

here's what's gonna happen:
>one more bail out
>no recovery as expected
>more austerity measures implemented by trojka
>more social unrest to the point it borders civil war
>IMF tells trojka and EU to GTFO
>greece leaves eurozone
>EU becomes more unstable
>drachma is reintroduced
>other EUcuck countries realize they have to leave eurozone as well
>EU collapses
this will happen in the next 5 years.

At this point there is a race on whose countries collapses first buddy

At least down here there is, nobody wants to go to a country that doesnt have english as its primary language

has the economic situation improved (slightly) the last years or has it become even worse?

It's a very typical holiday destination for Europeans.

I think you mean Kanuni Sultan Fethullah Gülen

Whatever you do, please collapse Germany and the EU in the process.

Worse

Yeah, I also do not see how the EU is going to survive.

it's obvious. collapses are always very unpredictable as to when they will occur. everybody involved tries to keep to obvious signs under the rug as long as possible because it would accelerate the downfall. atm we're in a stage where certain signs become obvious for everybody who has a slight idea what to look for. stock and bond markets are a good indicator in this stage. the EU lost control and goes to great lengths to cover it up but we're too far in, the first stages are already passed where a rescue would still be possible. now everybody plays on time. we live in great times, we are watching an empire collapse before our eyes but most didn't realize it yet.

Have Faith malaka

Best answer I seen on youtube was for Greece to drop euro and join the greenback Dollar for few years to help pay debts.

Then reinstate drachma after

This is the only option this guy did not add.

You need join Dollar you can not just reinstate drachma straight away.

Genocide.

Then you're back to the same position as the euro; being unable to print your currency to cause inflation and reduce the debt.

This

These pics supposed to prove something? You can't pay the IMF back with national pride or good boy points