Trump voter here. who else here regrets nothing

trump voter here. who else here regrets nothing

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EXGUNvIFTQw
youtube.com/watch?v=i2gVXd7FzhQ&t=151s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nothing was more satisfying then seeing the picture of Hilary crying.

uh I don't

UNITED STATES

MAGA

Even if he started WW3 and I was drafted, I wouldn't regret voting for him.

I regret absolutely nothing, the most patriotic thing I've ever done

>NEET
>votes for trump

you must be clinically retarded

The Rothschilds don't regret their new puppet.

Sup homie

Voted from trump, not bannon regret it because i now know, after the next four years we are in for 100 years of democratic liberal presidents,

MAGA
I still get hated by my fellow gayfags as a traitor but it's worth it.

I dont, the meltdown of the left and the dems realizing they have no power has been comfyasfuck

Smash the deep state

Me.

Probably everyone that voted Trump.

Trump voter here, I used to be a huge suporter but now I really regret voting for him. Seriously we cant let him have the nuclear codes.

my whole extended family loves him
MAGA

leaf

MAGA
No regret, nothing could be worse than Hillary.

She's crying because her thumb is on the wrong side of her hand.

Vitun lehti

trump could do absolutely nothing for 4 years and I would vote for him again.

Why would you even regret voting for him? It's not his fault that his own agencies are sabotaging him.

wow, you sure told me

>nothing could be worse than Hillary.
Hillary probably wouldn't have been any worse than Bill, and we did pretty well under him.

>shitting on chairs and stealing shit
No, Bill was horrible.

He's got my vote for life.

MAGA

>trump could do absolutely nothing for 4 years
That would be an improvement over what he's done so far.
But thanks for proving you voted for him based on your personal man-crush, and not his ability to lead the nation.

We only did well because of Bill Gates not Bill Clinton.

>Hillary would be worse than Bill, and we didnt do well under him

ftfy

I like that by simply doing what he said he was going to do is making liberals shit their pants.

They were so convinced he was just lying about everything to everyone.

>No, Bill was horrible.

>unemployment down
>stock market up
>deficit reduced
>no us troops dying for oil
...yeah, it was awful.

To understand why rural and suburban retards hate Hillary so much, you have to first ask why people become rural and suburban retards in the first place.

I mean, there are fewer jobs and opportunities there, so what's the point? Why would someone become a rural and suburban retard? The answer is rape.

Imagine being in Manitoba or Wyoming, there are no humans in a thousand mile radius. No one, literally. So what are you going to do? Well rape, obviously. What are they going to do, call the police? Of course not, the police is there to rape too. Everyone is there to rape. That's the whole point.

There is no escape.

And you can't run to the city either because the city only accepts ultra high IQ super-evolved, super educated humans. And rural and suburban retards deliberately shit up the schools so that it is impossible for you to ever become smart and educated enough to leave for the city. That's why they teach you creationism and that kind of bullshit, so that if you ever go to the city, people will just laugh at you and send you back to where you came from.

You are stuck there to be raped forever.

So obviously when Hillary ran a campaign based on education and helping little girls succeed, rural and suburban retards knew perfectly well what that meant. It meant no more rape. Can you imagine being a rural and suburban retard and not being allowed to rape? That would be hell.

And people are often amazed by the fact that white rural and suburban women would vote against Hillary, but when you think about it, it makes perfect sense. If you had spent your entire life being raped, would you vote for someone who would stop the rape? No, you want other people to get raped too, otherwise it's not fair.

>t. dr obongo

I regret nothing.

youtube.com/watch?v=EXGUNvIFTQw

I don't regret a thing.

NAFTA
The Personal Responsibility and Work Opportunity Reconciliation Act of 1996
DOMA
He whored out Lincoln's bedroom
Off the top of my head

I see the light finally

>tfw half of the people in this thread are not even old enough to vote

Not gonna lie former Trump supporter here.
It's been hilarious watching him crash and burn. In all seriousness we cannot let this man get the nuclear codes.

80 more years

He also starved over half a million Iraqi children to death which I'm not sure why Sup Forums doesn't give him more credit for

cool pasta bro

but really exnay on the nuclear codes/a.

I used to support Donald Trump.

I still do, but I used to, too.

he's had the nuclear codes for a week, and he hasn't killed us all yet.

I think the time of hummongus may never come.

youtube.com/watch?v=i2gVXd7FzhQ&t=151s

;_;

Wtf???

Is this accurate? Is it what happen out of the wow cities of the burguer empire?

Knock knock Rothschildren.

They're both rotten. Atleast Trump is humorous and we dodged having to deal with a world of smug faced feminists parading around in pant suits

I don't regret voting for Trump. I'm not just going to lose this emotional battlefield. Fuck libtard snowflakes. Also, he hasn't done anything bad yet. Both Fox and Breitbart is pretty chill so must just be lying media as usual.

Anyway, at least no WW3 right?

>tfw behind every "lel drumpf xD sucks" post is a frothing mad non-American/proxy/leftist that will never, ever change the fact that Trump is President (and won't be impeached)
feelsgoodman

>mfw didn't vote
>mfw Trump winning was best day in years
>hippies utterly BTFO
>but hippies still won't quit it
>the struggle is real
turns out you can't do much in a democratic republic if half your population is hippies. Trump isn't an emperor; his agenda can only bear fruition if the majority wills it.

I was just saying the same thing to an old coworker of mine. We have no regrets. I don't agree with everything Trump says or does but he seems legit and definitely not a puppet.

it's good we avoided ww3. still fun to joke about.

Former trump voter here, I'm glad he's in the white house.

Fuck george soros and fuck pedophiles

I see yorkshire's town rapist finally found Sup Forums

Nobody regrets shit. This is a technique used to take the wind out of our sail. Stop believing what you hear in the MSM.

BOGGED

I just love him. Love him love him love him

Hitler did nothing wrong

We voted change, and its exacy what we got.

Too many new people entered politics this year and keep complaining "ohh drumphf is a faliure." No.

We knew there would be backlash by the globalists, and this only proves its existance.

High five, seriously.

If we can just do this, I will never regret voting for Trump. I won't really, anyway--but it's essential that we kill the deep state. I mean it must be eradicated and no progressive/globalist presidents must ever be elected again.

No regrets trump is already a great peesident

i love it every day the media tanks their credibility a little further it is going to be the second coming of jesus levels of ass hurt when 2020 arrives and he beats down Pocahontas

I want Trump president for 8 years. Then Pense for 8 years

Some good stuff, some very bad stuff.
Better--original Bill Clinton, not him now--than Bush, better by far than his sellout, evil bitch wife would have been.

Original Bill was quite a bit like based Dem Jim Webb. Border policies and all. But he would not have been in charge this time, and although his little dust-up with BLM during the campaign showed that Original Bill is still probably locked in there somewhere, his handlers were not going to let him out. Period.

He was an okay president until (((they))) got hold of him, and began fully using his sexual perversions against him to control him forever.

He was, initially, the last normal president as we think of it. Pre-globalism, pre-Islamism, pre-SJWs and identity politics in the full flower of their madness. But even by the end of his first term, even his soul was no longer his own.

I think Trump still owns his soul. Rebellious, eccentric, thorny and occasionally obnoxious though it may be, it is his.

Trump is fighting the deep-state/cia I couldn't be happier.

*and better than fucking Obama, needless to say! I don't think there's much love lost between those two, but Clinton has to keep his mouth shut and respect the nigger.

You did not vote for him

Nothing more satisfying than the suffering of the Marxists and globalists in DC. Also,
>Goodnight sodomites

>be me
>election night
>friends want to go to movies to take the edge off
>all friends hate trump or think he is a joke
>your crazy dude Drumpf will never win.
>haven't you seen the polls?
>pick a late showing so when movie is over we will know who won.
>I completely zone out assuming Trump will win
>jalapeƱo nachos , icee, tendies,and very comfy
>my friend has his phone in shirt and is constantly checking it every 10 minutes
>each time he does the optimism drains from his face
>I see him out of corner of my eye
>30 minutes into the movie I know Trump will win.
>movie is 2 hours
>go home sleep like a baby
>wake up to an avalanche of salt
>8 years worth
I
REGRET
NOTHING

You did not vote for trump

If I was American, I would have voted for Trump. I hope he kicks the fuck out of the IC.

MAGA

No regrets here.

Scientist here. All my coworkers voted trump because they're not globalist cucks. Trump will eradicate deep state, he's coming for you faggots

why the towel?

MAGA

>8 years
Goddamn right.

>marxist
>globalist
you're beyond retarded
at this point you're just spewing words, you don't know what they mean, do you?

First time on this site for me - can someone tell me what the deal with this cartoon frog I keep seeing everywhere?

Don't regret a thing.

Good lad.
I worked graveyard that night. I woke up at six (in cali) and I just remember before I went to bed I just tried with all my will power to make it happen. The vote wasnt enough for me... I voted RIGHT as the polls opened didnt even work any OT just left and voted.
>be me
>go night night that morning
>wake up like right before he started winning
>hear mom getting butthurt in other room
>yells to me "your man is winning"
>ok now I rly gotta wake up this aint no fucking dream
>take shower and go straight to work(listened to KFI the whole way there) to see the shit eating grin on my brothers face
>trump wins
>best fucking shift ever
>best parts ive ever made i think just because the love that went into them.
>fuckin work and trump lads ill never regret or forget it

so far, so good my fellow right winger -in fact, even better than expected.

Idiots. You can't possibly "regret Trump" - HE HASNT FUCKING DONE ANYTHING YET. He's been President for THREE WEEKS. God there are so many fucking retards on Sup Forums

the only regret is not purging antipatriot threats soros/brock/neocons/shareblue and shutting down their bolshevik revolution

how long have you been working at buzzfeed?

It's our nazi code for "Death to all kikes".

So when you see it, it means we want to kill all kikes.

Could you add my post in the article you write btw?

it represents crushing those of inferior sexualities, genetics, and thought under the black booted heel of fascism.

Honestly, I regret that Rand Paul didn't win the primary, but I have no regrets picking Trump over Hillary, Johnson and Stein.

>The vote wasnt enough for me... I voted RIGHT as the polls opened didnt even work any OT just left and voted.

What pisses me off the most about Hillary supporters is a good bunch of them rioted in the streets for her but they were so lazy they couldn't even be bothered to vote for her. You worked a graveyard shift then went straight to the polls. Good man.

I wish I could have voted for Trump.

>3 investigations currently ongoing against him.
>Taken every weekend off so far.
>Skipped all but 4 of his intelligence briefings.
>White house leaks left right and center.
>Implicated in likely treason and Corruption charges.
>Flynn resignation
>Had largest protest marches in nations history against him.
>Russian planes and boats off the coast.
>Intelligence agencies in shadow war against him and his cabinet.
>Cost the taxpayer over 30 million dollars to protect his properties.

Yeah, it's only been three weeks. Fuck me.

Our new overlords want us to wear them

Thank god Ireland is irrelevant.

I regret that Hillary isn't in cell block 3 yet. But watching the liberals melt down one after one has been excellent.

Seems weird to use a cartoon frog as a symbol for nazi propaganda. Why not use something like the original nazis did.