How do we fix millennials

What does "love trump's hate" even mean?

There is no fixing them. They're already been fucked

put them on farms and make them work for their food

>If I say love then it makes me better than you :^)

Gas chambers.

Lol, where did you find such a perfect image of millenial faggotry? I was going to say they look in need of a sound beating, but they are probably into s&m or some shit.

I was just thinking that same question.

It means you're going to get punched you fucking Nazi

It means hate trump's love for the average joe

>*always*
You know you are a moron when you can't physically make letters bold

>these are not our values
Then why make fucking signs about it, cunt?

Gas them all.

Took me months to understand they use trump as a verb, so the meaning is "love is better than hate". It took me this long because half of them wrote "trump" or "trump's" instead of "trumps" so I didn't understand it was supposed to be a verb.
That's probably the lamest catchphrase I've seen. Not to mention the fact they're at least as hateful as we are, if not more.

convince their parents to keep their money.

rehabilitation and re-education camps

It means they love Trump's brand of hate

There are only two kinds of people in this world.
Ones that were punched in the face and ones that weren't.
The ones in OP pic weren't.

You gather them up, and you put them in a camp like they want to do with everyone they don't agree with.

Execution. Give them their fascism.
Their love trumps Trump's hate. The love of sucker punching old people like niggers.

All I know is that I'd put my foot up my son's ass if he was marching around with one of those ridiculous fucking signs.

A mass culling through war, disease or starvation.

It's just some words they saw on their Facebook feed that got a lot of likes, so they to took a picture of themselves holding up the same words so they could upload it to Facebook and get a lot of likes.

War t b h or construction work.
Send them into the middle east with a gun in their hands and see how far they'll make it or alternatively give them a hardhat and let them work.
Hardship creates personality.
I was a huge leftist cuck until I took one year before university to work in construction jobs.
Got redpilled harder than before.

Most of the millennials are sheltered momma's boys who never had to work a day in their life.

The only thing that will fix sissified millennials is to make them struggle to survive conflict. Fortunately for them that is exactly what is going to happen, even the weak must fight.

A societal collapse

Restore mandatory military service, before College, with live fire training.

>How do we fix millennials

REMOVE

FLUORIDE

millennialfag here, and my generation is a lost cause. The remnants of the shitty hippy movement of the 60s/70s got into education and media just in time to start indoctrinating children at a young age. I was lucky enough to have a redpilled dad who hated all things hippy and non white, but then they turned me against him. Eventually around the time of Romney vs Obama it all clicked. I was sitting in my AP Gov class learning about how FDR is basically jesus incarnate and the best thing to ever happen to America it all clicked. The rich want us to "hate" them because it gives them all of the control.

You dont fix them. You set them on fire and start over.

>You dont fix them. You set them on fire and start over.

That's very uninventive... they have PLENTY of uses.

And they won't take your women!

They created this massive counterculture during the 90s right after the internet boom to stunt crazy technological growth which would destroy 99% of all buisness due to machines just doing everything better. So you get shit like Nirvana and Jenko jeans to brainwash kids into supporting this "counter culture" which is in fact run by the "rich" people(jews). Now they have an army of anti "establishment" young adults who think they are fighting the winning fight and are the good guys because they are fighting the big bad corperate guys, which in reality don't even exist and are just a scapegoat so the real people in power keep them under control.

Generation Z. Apparently they are the most conservative generation since WW2, so obviously this is going to even out some of the retardation that millennials have started.

Give them jobs.

I thought it was a meme how these people looked. Like it was their ""warpaint"" or whatever.
Then i got a new job that requires me to drive through and around the local city all day and i see these weirdos fucking everywhere.
They all look like literal faggets

Drop them off one by one in the worst place in Detroit or some other nig city, those that survive walking out will be pretty red pilled after getting gang raped, beaten, and robbed.

USA will be in dire need of people to do shitty jobs once all the illegals get deported. Who is better suited than all the millennials with gender studies and sociology "degrees"

>gigafaggot in a fake armor hoodie
>writes note on his pad instead of paper
>bleached hair
Is that a lesbian or a dude?

you actually believe this? conservatism's allure is rebelling against what is normally accepted

conservatism is a trend that will die out

subliminal hat marketing, trump came up with it

I just want the job surge they had in the past. Leaving high school gave you a decent job, and leaving college gave you an awesome job, right away.

I would destroy my body by the age of 50/60 as long as I could have a big family and simple home

>gender studies and sociology "degrees"

We show them what real harship is all about.

Reinstate the Draft and put them in the military. Either they man up or they die.

It is a win/win situation.

>We show them what real harship is all about.

Naw, man... we don't need to kill them, they CAN be useful in certain industrial sectors.

Aren't most of us millenials? I'm 18. Does it count as millenial or gen Z?

Show them what strength looks like. At the end of the day everybody follows and respects power in any shape or form.

like minefield detection
march them out a few hundred yards ahead of the regular troops

Gen Z, definitely.

Rule of thumb:
Millenial = spent most of his adolescence in the 2000s
Gen Z = spent/will spend most of his adolescence in the 2010s

bullet to the head

back2school, kid

Iam not saying we should kill them, I say we should make them go through what our grandfathers went through.
They are currently living on easymode and complaining.

>we should make them go through what our grandfathers went through.

But that would kill them, user.

Some of them will die.
But the ones who survive will be hardned and won't complain about shitty things that is nothing compared to real hardship, remember these people have never went through real harship and times are about to become very rough so nature will sort this problem out soon.

They will soon turn on each other and destroy themselves. Ezpz.

>But the ones who survive

So... zero?

Leftist here.
Pacific Northwest.

You're a fool if you think progressives aren't armed. Shit man a lot of us served. Those of us who haven't have family who have, family in law enforcement, and so on.

I've hunted and gutted deer. I've slaughtered squirrel in potato fields. I've fought. I've wrestled. I used to skate and I've broken so many bones I've literally lost count and walked half of them off.

And there's nothing special or exceptional about me.

You're a fool if you don't think progressives are formidable. For every straw man pic you have of a faggy liberal I have a pic of a fat virgin beta orbiter with a weak stance who still flinches when he fires.

I don't presume that the alt right is not formidable. I grew up surrounded by the tea party before they became the tea party. I know what they can do. I've hunted with them.

But that's what's funny about these neolibertarian pseudofascists. They assume they're the toughest guys in the world and everyone else is soft. That's why they keep losing wars.

The south loses. Every time they flex. Progressives are ruthless when cornered. We burned Atlanta to the ground and used rape as a weapon of mass psychological operation, disrupted troops and marched right up to Jefferson Davis front door. We designed a bomb that destroyed entire cities, then we upgraded it. We invented remote control flying guns and remote control bombers..

Don't fuck with us. The south will rise again? Fine. We'll put em down again.

Yes.

easy there, squirrel murderer. Nobody's gonna invade portland and steal all the dick you suck.

>Progressives are ruthless when cornered. We burned Atlanta

>The Union were progressives
I don't think so retard

I've always wanted to grill food over any enemy I started on fire

conscription.

you're welcome

Gen Z responds to memes. Millenials don't. We need another tactic. Millenials are too stubborn to change their views.

Jesus Christ, the Northwest is so fucking retarded. Someone please tell me people from Montana, Idaho, and Wyoming don't talk like this. It's advanced edginess. I've never met anyone from west of Kansas who I though was politically rational.

>conscription.

>you're welcome

So, you want to lose your wars, huh?

Other millennial here, you are absolutely correct. Learn from our mistakes and help MAGA.

>Not recognising a copypasta when you see it
What has become of us

it means that ''Love beats hate''. Beacause as we all know, all Trumps supporters are hateful and violent and liberals are peaceful and inclusive

>The south will rise again? Fine. We'll put em down again

Bruh, you ever read Civil War history? North only started winning after they put Grant in charge. His master plan? Send wave after wave of conscripted immigrants at the rebels until they ran out of ammo. Is this why ya'll want all these refugees? For cannon fodder?

They'll fix themselves over time. Half will either commit suicide or go homeless and the other half will have to suck it up and go through life. It's all a matter of time, mark my words.

RIP me