SPIRIT COOKING "Hillary Clinton is the Mother World" EVENT !

SPIRIT COOKING "Hillary Clinton is the Mother World" EVENT ! Scan of Ukrainean famous occultist Dzhigurda's contract, who was going to participate in this pre-election event and meet Hillary but got beaten up in an unrelated fistfight and failed to appear

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5udzh8/spirit_cooking_hillary_clinton_is_the_mother/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What does it all mean?

>112872986
Do you know what a spirit cooking is? Look it up

>Eva Goldstein

Do you know what a spirit cooking is? Look it up

peckers

(((Eva Goldstein))), you mean?

>Kek prevented more energy from being channelled by a magick ritual
PRAISE KEK

But that guy does have a few Black Sun tattoos, so what's the deal with him?

Also, note " Joseph Crowley ". Is he a relative of Aleister Crowley occultist? (picture included)

IDK, he is a very crazy occultist, member of a few secret societies, and an artist in his spare time. Also, look at his back...

THINLY VEILED PIZZAFAGGOTS THREAD

ZERO PROOF

ZERO EVIDENCE

GIANT CIRCLEJERK

SAGE ROLE PLAYING THREADS

PIZZATARDS BTFO

PIZZAFAGS ON SUICIDE WATCH

Even the event's name by its alone, "Hillary Clinton is the Mother World", gives enough hints on whats going on there. But you Thai pidor faggot can't understand :)

>Thai pidor faggot

this is the best thing i have been called since i started shitposting in pizzatards threads

Friendly reminder, we have your emails skippy.

you dont have my emails you retard do you really think i am podesta omfg lol

Thai flag = always a shill. every goddamn time.

serously m8, tell your boss to get you a new proxy.

stop posting those digusting pics you fucking pedo.

dude i live in thailand... i run a resort... eat shit i love shitposting and triggering you all

>I run a sex tourism resort where Davis Brock, John Podesta, and James Alefantis rape and murder Thai children

oic

you guys manage to read a lot in a sentence, keep dreaming the dream

ZERO PROOF

ZERO EVIDENCE

GIANT CIRCLEJERK

SAGE ROLE PLAYING THREADS

PIZZATARDS BTFO

PIZZAFAGS ON SUICIDE WATCH

All pedos will burn in hell!!!

Can't you read??? Read the name of event, look up who is Dzhigurda, then read a scan of a document. THIS IS A PROOF, FRIGGIN' SCAN OF A DOCUMENT WITH STAMPS

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5udzh8/spirit_cooking_hillary_clinton_is_the_mother/

This Thai pedo protecting shills has been sliding threads for a few days.

Trump is going to have to send the CIA to Thailand to pick up a new guess for Podesta and their pedo buddies like Anthony Wiener and Dennis Hastert.

Also, why are you sure that this Spirit Cooking event is related to "Pizza" ? Have you heard something from your boss, dear Thai shill? Just can't believe how SPIRIT KEKED you are

I SWEAR I TYPED "SPIRIT KEKED" NOT "SPIRIT KEKED" !!! WTF IS GOING ON ??? IS IT KEK INTERFERENCE ?

test... C.U.C.K.E.D