The MSM is smearing him super hard. Never was a pewdiepie fan but I honestly feel bad for him

The MSM is smearing him super hard. Never was a pewdiepie fan but I honestly feel bad for him.

Fuck the MSM.
Fuck these normalfags eating this up.
Fuck it all. I'm about ready to buy an SS uniform and start tossing some media fucks into an oven.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/axsoOgNi51g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>still posting this talentless jewtube swedecuck autist faggot

reported

implying piewdiepie gives a fuck what nigger media says about him

No one will blame you for attacking the media. But anyone who watches PewDiePie will have seen his original video and the original context. They won't believe the media, just like gamers didn't believe the "games journalists" during Gamergate. Disney's just virtue signaling.

The media is run by soft betas and women who think schoolyard bully tactics work in real life.
In reality you pressure a man and he wont cope but push back harder.
They are redpilling pewdiepie by grilling him so hard. He still got the bigger audience, I think the media's hybris is what will fuck them over in the end.

He knows what he's doing. He's not owned by Disney's network anymore and has a huge new following.

He has tens of millions of dollars. He is the #1 person on YT.

And honestly, this is good for him. He needs to redpill Gen Z in a more discrete way.

I didn't ask you to bring friends.

>2017 in news

>video goes on
>suddenly cuts in
>mannequin CIA in the background
>cuts out again
>mannequin CIA is gone

What did he mean by this? What's the next step of his masterplan?

It's basically click bait, even French media report the story, every online outlet is talking about it.

Of course articles are all copy pasted about how a manchildren screaming at a camera made too many jokes about the jew and deserve to be punished for it.
Comments section are full of people jealous of the guy's wealth and shit on him.

I dont like pewdiepie, his target audience is teenagers and you can really tell from his videos.

Gotta respect him though, at the end of the day he's a self made success and even if I cant appreciate his work I appreciate his success.

Good luck to him in his war against the (((media)))

He has that 'fuck you' money, so I'd say he's okay.

youtu.be/axsoOgNi51g

You can say "nigger" and "chink" all you want, but don't you dare joke about the Jews.

That guy is richer and hotter than you ever will be
He'll be fine

>Milk is the new symbol of white supremacy

YOU CAN'T MAKE AUTISM LIKE THIS UP.
AMERICA HAS A SPECIAL BREED OF RETARDS.

*ahem*
Actually Patton, Bleach is clear

don't forget what came the next day
>a headbanging dove is the new symbol of white supremacy
I just can't understand that the media doesn't get the fact that they're only making themselves look ridiculous when they report shit like this. Oh well, never interrupt your enemy while they make a mistake, I guess.

>being this bluepilled
stick to lurking, retard

wtf did pol do, we changed reality and awoken the fourth reich

>Disney's just virtue signaling
No. Disney decides what is and isn't a virtue.

So they wanted to save shekels by making it look like a legitimate way to cut the contract?

after what happened with million dollar extreme im mad af at everyone

It is happening
Get ready for the new Führer