Anyone else regret voting for this orange Baboon? He is such an embarrassment to our country

Anyone else regret voting for this orange Baboon? He is such an embarrassment to our country.

I voted Hillary

Real men were with her. Only little man babies voted Drumpf because they're scared of brown people and daddy grumpf said he'll make them go away.

At least the man children are starting to hit puberty now and realise she was the right choice all along

Stop drinking your breakfast O'Nigger

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. It's fucking hilarious watching him crash and burn. But seriously, we can't let this guy have the nuclear codes.

>HAHAHAHA ORANGE! GET IT? CAUSE HE SPRAYTANS?! XD
>LAUGH AT ME DAMMIT
Prematurely expire please.

Fuck Blimpf!

Agreed, can't believe so many on here are Troumpfkins LOL

>our country
>mexican flag

So many loser Dlumpfs here!

It's England you cuck

It's Heffulumph you retarded kangaroo.

Isn't OP a pasta nigger?
Those filthy and greasy manlets copied our glorious IRE flag.

That's Italy you fucking double nigger

>

i regret voting leave for brexit desu. now i know that i'm a racist. i think as a true englishman, we should have embraced the eu's decision to give us more immigants. god save the queen m8

SO MANY FLUMPFKINS HERE

I hate SUMPF

Happily can say I didn't vote for POOMPF

DONALD PLUMPF ISNT MY PRIME MINISTER

Clearly it's Japan you uneducated twat.

No ragrets, there is more animosity and general butthurt this way. This world needs an enema.

Sage this thing

>voted
you arent even in the US. fuck off sharia blue

I'm scared of GRUMPF

I voted for Reagan. He seemed like a pretty based dude. I identify myself with him. REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT!

No fucking regrets at all tbqh. Voted Obama in 2012 because Romney was a fakeass ken doll looking motherfucker and part of a fake christian sec. Voted Trump in 2016 because Clinton was a fake fucking human being and not even a christian, the RNC prayed to Jesus while the DNC did jack shit. Also because fuck you, all of you. You had 8 whole years to unfuck everything and ended up sitting on your ass delving further into degeneracy and enabling the meek at the cost of the strong.

>Baboon

That's an organgutan