LETS MAKE IT HAPPEN PEWDIEPIE

OK Sup ForumsTARDS LISTEN UP

I'm sure you all know about the whole Pewdiepie thing by now and I think if we play are cards right we can use his power to win the culture war going at the moment.

All the red pilled channels are great but they're audience is already red pilled and not that big of an audience but Pewdiepie has a huge audience and most of them are still bluepilled normies the kind of people that actually need a subtle redpilling.

So I think even though he's got a big audience we need to help make it bigger so he can rival the mainstream media and counter their lies and slowly red pill all the normies.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c03O-cWRrzs
wwwyoutube.com/watch?v=cRIkISyDOYs
youtube.com/watch?v=cRIkISyDOYs
youtube.com/watch?v=bX3EZCVj2XA
youtube.com/watch?v=8ymEKiY1UR8
youtube.com/watch?v=QieLPNL33do
youtube.com/user/SargonofAkkad100/discussion
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Oh yeah that reminds me, did you want a HOAD for Pewds as well?

Wtf is that shit ?

>HOAD
???

>pewdiepie as the second coming of hitler

The reply was even better
Hall of Anal Devastation AKA Tumblr butthurt

bump faggot

I don't even think he's taken the racial pill yet.
Maybe we can tweet race memes to him

I got bumping covered

You must be lost.

Whops ment for you OP

>as heck

Lets make this cunt bigger than fucking gangnam style

OK GUYS LETS THINK OF IDEAS TO MAKE PEW'S BIGGER THAN THE MEDIA

He is now our guy but we msut still do this in a way that hides our power level we need to be smart about this.

Also we need to raise awareness to other anons to help out the more anons the better.

>it's karma
>i don't feel bad because he looses nothing
wat

Can't find the missing myths, these were all I found

What?

OP HERE

COMMENCE # OPERATION PEWDIEGATE

Your orders anons are to think of ideas to make pewdiepie an even bigger voice to rival the mainstream media we need to double his audience and this will allow him to slowly red pill all the normies.

We can use social media and make up hashtags etc and lets be smart about we need to make it normie friendly now go anons go go go.

Fire up the meme factories

>search google for Pewdiepie
>some fag who upload how he play games on youtube
Why the fuck he is even worth discussing?

THIS

Yes we need to make up as many good memes as we can , we meme'd Trump into office we can meme this.

youtube.com/watch?v=c03O-cWRrzs

>JUDEN!

>Your shoe laces are loose. (note: undone is a better term.)
>He will lose nothing.

Francoise, get it right.

From what I understand his channel is growing a lot and the tactic he's been using is successful.
What could be the next step? Are there any red pilled games we could request for him to play?

That's good but we might need to try other angles away from the whole Nazi thing we're trying to make more normies follow him.

Looks like kek really wants us to associate him with the daily stormer
That would at least give him attention for a news cycle or 2

ok sub hans, i'm sorry your logic is broken, if karma is a thing isn't it supposed to be impactful? i'll let it sink in like your country will

The elite leftists mainstream media want bring pewdie pie down.

Stop his messages and comedy and his popularity.

Just go piss them off watch his last 5 vids to boost him.

I put his vids on yesterday took shower made dinner just piss lefty off.

We could make him play games that require people to think and are actually a challenge. I've noticed that over the years games have become more of a press a to win situation and they're not helping mold the kids of the future into people that can think for themself and understand that life is about challenges.

It's a small thing but movies games and entertainment teach kids lessons even if it's not full red pilled as long as it encourages thinking and embracing challenges it will help shape social fabric.

If anyone could reach out to FilthyFrank, we could use a kamikazi on our side to say things noone else will say. Pewdiepie has always thought FilthyFrank's channel's cuulture/history was arguably superior to his own

wwwyoutube.com/watch?v=cRIkISyDOYs

youtube.com/watch?v=cRIkISyDOYs

The Truth has been revealed

OK ANONS I HAVE AN IDEA

Ofcourse we have memes and social media to make pewd's bigger but we can also go on youtube discussions sections of big red pill channels like Sargon and Stefan etc and make them do more videos talking about Pewd's this will help a bit.

Also any hash tags will help

This is it. He needs to push the boundaries until he gets banned. Kek vult.

salute

Spread these

He needs to get a bigger audience as well that's the important part what we really need is a voice to rival the Tellevision.

Cant we use the youtube algorithms to our advantage?
Like watch and like pewdiepie videos, and then watch and like redpill videos. Maybe the redpill videos will appear in the feed of pewdiepie fans?

THIS

Yes yes and more yes

Get the voices of the big cultural libertarians to uniformly decry this as censorship and highlight it as the authoritative left's latest attempt at smear and highlight a disconnect with a younger audience who see edgy jokes as jokes. Make it very clear that the mainstream left today is now the religious right of the 80/90s, lecturing morals and dictating how people should behave through echochambers and groupthink all the while the mainstream right are gimped to them. Getting big voices in the community of cultural libertarians to unify behind this one incident not only coalesces the movement you want to build but also helps everyone involved get on message and rally behind a common goal.

Laughing at the mainstream being out of touch through alternative media is the best way to go, eventually middling media companies will pick it up hoping for traffic and to be edgy themselves seeing this rising counterculture of redpilled teenagers and 20 somethings (think similar to vice media before they got bought out). Build the movement on the want to just have fun without the fear of baseless arguments of various '-isms', but also create evidence based policy that couldn't care less about identity politics and left/right leanings as they are united by libertarian principles. The biggest potential strength of this is to bring in ex berniebros, Justice Democrats etc. from the left and a fraction of the Trump base.

Basically rally people using this incident as a springboard and get the initial momentum needed to get off the ground. Similar to the gamergate movement you can turn a single event into a movement with the right tinkering of your message and how you attract your supporters.

#pewdiegate
I'm with him!
Oure guy!
Really it's just a funny joke. The real problem his all this fake news and that is why he did it. So they could make fake news and get caught in the act.

But we are allowed to criticize the jews and do it all day..

He will lose money he never had but he will not get killed

Try what pewdipie did with islam and watch what happens then

Sargon just made a recent vid discussing it.

Tbh, I don't think much has to be done to direct traffic to pewd. The mainstream media is doing it already, shooting themselves in the foot once again.

Use plebit, twitler and face jew.

#Jewdiepie

Your English is fucking horrible kid, but I admire your willingness to take an underage ban for the movement

The fire rises!

>Get the voices of the big cultural libertarians to uniformly decry this as censorship

Yes that's a good idea but how can we spin this to the libtards or the usefull idiots I should say ?

PapaFranku is a liberal tho

>All the red pilled channels are great
I stopped reading right there.
Fuck every retard in youtube and every retard watching them.

Maybe a classical liberal, but not the sjw special snowflake kind.

Blue pilled as fuck

Shapiro said on The Ruben Report that the right needs a YouTube, but not presented as being right, but catering to everyone. A video site that would actually be socially tolerant.

Think about the amount of redpills that dropped when Trump took the white house, thats the magnitude you need to get to really turn them over (it worked on me), but I can't see this obviously getting the same amount of traction. So you need to play the long game fostering a counterculture movement that is armed with stats and bipartisanship similar to gamergate. Thats how you break into the mainstream and turn a few libcucks over, this event is only something to get you started not something you can sustain a movement on.

Yes but we need to ramp it up even more he may have 50 million subs and average 4 mill views but that's nothing compared to the mainstream medias brainwashing powers.

We need to try and get his views doubled or more atleast and yes that's good Sargon is talking about him but what if lots of us specifically asked Sargon to raise awareness of Pewds to make him bigger.

If we all got Sargons attention to make a video specifically about it asking people to make pewds bigger that would be huge.

Sargons views are say 100,000 a video that would be 100.000 people that would have just got asked to make pewds bigger if Sargon made a video SPECIFICALLY asking them to do it and that's just Sargon we can ask other redpill channels to do the same.

The Sargon and Milo approach has decent numbers and a base already willing to accept a message like this, so I'd say its a good place to start.

> Most popular utube channel in the world
> young edgy generation audience
> potensial to redpill atleast 10℅ of the WE young population

>So you need to play the long game fostering a counterculture movement

youtube.com/watch?v=bX3EZCVj2XA

Yes we will beat the government at their own psyop games.

It'd be like the equivalent of 100,000 people reading this thread and if they all were told to spread awareness and make Pewd's bigger the effect could multiply and then explode Pewdiepie into huge numbers.

Truth Will Triumph
youtube.com/watch?v=8ymEKiY1UR8

We need to make the mainstream and youtube fear him so much that they fuck up and ban him or some other jewish censoring, this will be fuel for a new generations fire. Its the only task needed at hand. And millions more will scatter from the controlled mainstream to the free corners of the web

Essentially yeah, once the message of "counterculture free thinkers" is out there any attempts at smear suddenly become your ammunition because you are the one being silenced by a oppressive force and having your experience with society invalidated. Borrowing the SJW speak can also bring a few of those morons to the podium for debate, in turn possibly redpilling more people.

No we don't want him banned we need him to get a bigger voice.

i subbed him, and his shits retarded. should start leaving his videos on mute, trending goes according to plays.

>i subbed him, and his shits retarded

His channel is aimed at normies that's why this perfect.

Also good work user every bit counts

checked

#JEWDIEPIE

Ban him and you risk turning one man's religion into a crusade.

>he told his fans to vote Hillary
>he literally burned a Trump bodybag
>he makes fun of right wingers almost all the time

I don't know why ((((they))) turned on him, probably for clickbait, but he is literal hill shill n leftist

I find it hard to get over the stigma I've held him to for the past few years when I had never seen even a second of his videos because he was just pic related in my mind, but from the videos I've seen recently he's pretty likable, made me chuckle sometimes and does actually seem fairly redpilled.

I wonder if he comes here. He'd have a UK flag now right? Come have a pint with me Felix and gimme £100k!

He's had to hide his power level from all the normies but yeah I used to think the same until recently.

THIS AGAIN

OK ANONS A REMINDER THIS IS OUR FIRST JOB TO DO

LETS GO GET THE ATTENTION OF REDPILLED YOUTUBERS TO DO THIS

youtube.com/watch?v=QieLPNL33do

gas the kikes race war now

No we want to hide our power level the idea is just to get pewdiepie a bigger voice to SLOWLY redpill people.

The people learned that the media was wrong about Trump.
They will disregard the media for Felix.

Hopefully we can eventually get people to completely stop watching the mainstream media at all and it will take some time to wake up the normies but if we play it smart we can get them to start questioning things and start thinking for themself's again instead of just listening to the T.V. and Pewdiepie is a perfect voice to reach the normies.

youtube.com/user/SargonofAkkad100/discussion

ATTENTION ANONS LEAVE COMMENTS HERE TO GET SARGON TO DO

THIS

PRAISE KEK

>not knowing that Felix used to shill on Sup Forums
>not knowing he was Sup Forums posted and even have a myanimelist
>Not knowing how he got that amount of subscribers in the first place due to shilling here
Your all being played like fiddle.

Who cares this is a good opportunity to redpill masses of normies.

Who cares, this whole thing will show the the next generation how crooked the media is

#MakePewdiepiegreatagain
#Pewdiegate
#PewdiepieVStheCrookedMedia