Should Califonia be KICKED out of Union?

55 Electoral votes and always voted Democrat/Liberal.

Kicking California would literally make it hard as hell for Democrats to win in next at least 30 years except of GOP don't screw up something big time.

California is home of (((Hollywood))) and largest number of Libtards in USA.Also it will become Mexican majority in future

Makes you think

No.

We need to throw out their corrupt politicians.

Or you could just fix california?

How?

>always voted Democrat/Liberal.
Are you really this fucking ignorant? It's also some of the finest and most valuable land in the country. You want to just give it away to a bunch of criminals, nutjobs and illegals? Seriously fuck you.
Saged for retardation.

a better idea would be to push for dividing the votes between north and south california. 55 votes is too many to guarantee to the dems from now on.

t.socal

USA had plenty of other land, beaches in Florida are better then in Cali.It's not about land but the people who live there and quite frankly on every poll when asked ''What is state you hate the most'' Americans answer California

I wonder why?

do what libshits did, in reverse.

First boot out ALL the illegals. Every last one. And no voting for anyone of even slightly dubious citizenship status. And no anchor babies.

Start working on legal immigration. Reform the system to only allow the best; if you do let in any poor Mexicans do it Dem style--make it clear that they will be registered and vote Republican, period, or any help and bennies will be cut off. And immigration will not be for just Mexicans and South Americans--bring in Europeans too, tons of conservative white people.

I know a lot of South Africans living in CA--bring more. Make sure they register Republican. Import conservatives en masse from all over the states; give them tax incentives and jobs to move to CA. And redpill those legal spics, too; make sure they know it is to their benefit to go red and vote red. Do it.

Libshits will at some point pull their typical cut-n-run act and leave the state... after some rioting and fuss, which will be quelled by the National Guard. Some will even actually go to Canada at last, if Canada will have them.

Once you have a voter mandate, kick Pelosi and her scum out. Then change educational laws, fix tenure, boot all the marxist "teachers" and reform the educational system, too.

California is a state, not a nation. There is no ethnic California identity like there is an ethic Irish, ethnic Scottish, ethnic Bavarian, etc.

california makes half of the money of the union

North and south are both blue, all that does is give them even more electoral votes you dingus

They don't.Biggest Companies located in California would move to US probably,I dought Google or Facebook would stay there if California would become a nation

*doubt

This could actually work, although it's as unlikely as hell.

Ignorance.

Libshits in CA live on the coast. Everywhere else the state is red. But libshits as always shriek the loudest and hog all the attention. They must be beaten down and driven out.

>beaches in Florida are better then in Cali

No. They are different. Florida is much hotter, there are far more bugs and dangerous creatures, Aussie-style, and it is FAR more humid, with much more extreme weather.

Southern CA beaches are pleasant with few extremes. The Atlantic waters are lovely and gentler than the Pacific, but CA's milder climate, lower humidity and much more varied and beautiful landscapes trump Florida to me. (And I love Florida, but it's flat and swampy forever. Whereas in CA you can go two-three hours scenic drive from the beach and be skiing or hiking in a stunning park like Yosemite.)

Also....you don't seem to have noticed that Florida doesn't have the greatest rep either. When you ask Americans what's the craziest state with the most dubious, creepy people, they almost always answer "Florida." It has a real dark side.

Other similarities. Miami is at least as spic-ridden, corrupt and violent as LA. I like aspects of both cities, but one is no better or worse than the other. And both Miami and LA are infested with the most obnoxious rich Jews and lefties.

I'd give CA a slight edge for its natural beauty. Most people would. I don't think you know what you're talking about actually, kek.

Unless you count Valley Girls, lol.
They're truly obnoxious though. That vocal fry.

Kick California out and make us the new 50th.

Sure, we'd probably be a blue state, but at least its just 13 delegates and not 55.

Well, if THEY--and (((they)))--did it, and they unquestionably did, then we can too!

t. CIDF

There are alot of republicans in California. The solution is to get rid of the libs. If San Francisco and Los Angeles disappeared over night, CA would be a red leaning state.

Sure, if you like. CA is worth defending, and worth taking back. If you've never been here, you ought to check it out. But don't for fuck's sake just go to Oakland and then go "BLAH YECK NIGGERS"....go inland, explore, visit the redpilled, beautiful small towns, parks, lakes and mountains. And the high desert. I've traveled through most of the US at one point or other. I'm a road trip junkie. I found something to love in every state, but honestly CA is worth a lot. It would be so, so stupid to throw it away. Talk about cutting off your nose to spite your face.

Kicked out, declared war on, and then retaken by force.

Yes, it would--and even a significant amount of the LA area (and San Diego) are red. Remember CA elected Reagan and many other Republican governors. Remember CA voted in the defense of marriage act. People mispercieve CA's potential to be read again because like I said, libshits scream so loudly and try to pretend they own and control everything. They don't. Conservatives everywhere need to speak up, and fight back. Enough pride for faggots; conservatives need to find their pride again.

This