Ex-twitter employee makes clear their motives

ex-twitter employee makes clear their motives.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6TBOt6HzH3g
youtube.com/watch?v=0B60EolNkXc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>T E X A N
DIDN'T I WARN ANY OF YOU? YOU LAUGHED AT ME? YOU SAID I WAS RETARDED? YOU ASSUMED TEXSHIT WAS A STAUNCHY CONSERVATIVE STATE FOR YEARS TO COME, AND ONE OF TWITTER'S EX EMPLOYEES, A FUCKING T E X A N, THINKS IT'S AN IMPORTANT POINT TO MAKE A CONSERVATIVE'S LIFE HARD.

TELL ME IT ISN'T KEKED YOU COMPLETE SHITHEELS. TELL ME. IT ISN'T. KEKED.

#BLUEINFOURYEARS
BLUE
IN
FOUR
YEARS

STAY DELUSIONAL YOU GLUE SNIFFING MONSTER TRUCK HUMPERS!

gee i wonder which city this faggot lives in

its because californian degenerates have immigrated to houston and dallas en masse

CLEARLY A KEK WORTH KEK

EITHER THAT OR A HOUSTON NIGGER, I MEAN JUST LOOK AT HOW INFESTED WITH THESE DISGUSTING DEGENERATES YOUR SHITHOLE IS OVERRUN WITH
youtube.com/watch?v=6TBOt6HzH3g

Austin

Theyre all liberal cucks.

KEEP BEING DELULU YOU ABSOLUTE RETARD

TEXAS
IS
KEKED
AND IT'S GOING TO GET WORSE
YOU ALREADY WILLINGLY INJECT PUBERTY-SUPPRESSING HORMONES IN KIDS YOU DISGUSTING DEGENERATES
youtube.com/watch?v=0B60EolNkXc

what are you? some trigglypuff californian?

>Functional programmer, consultant (mostly Scala)
heh.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WHY WON'T YOU OPEN YOUR EYES
TEXAS IS SCREWED
TEXAS IS SCREWED
TEXAS IS SCREWED
TEXAS IS SCREWED

It's all fucking Austin.

FLORIDA IS THE BEST STATE

AT LEAST THERE AREN'T ANY (((ACTORS))) LOOKING FOR (((WORK))) OVER THERE.

wrong texas is one of the last bastions of christian morality in america

OH YEAH AND HAVE YOU FORGOT ANY MANY ICE SQUADS THERE ARE IN CALIFORNIA? THAT WHOLE ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT SHIT? IT'S LEAVING CALI AND ENTERING TEXAS! THEN WHO'S GOING TO BE THE JEWISH HAVEN?

Well, it is full of cathocuck mexicans

The descendants of Puritans wield the neon hollywood bible with intense religious fervor! Venezuelan artisanal trashcan dining will come to these marxist states the democratic way or the other!

DO YOU HAVE A STICK UP YOUR ASS FAGGOT?

WELL?

DO YOU? DO YOU CUNT?

AS OPPOSED TO MORMONS? WHICH TEXAS ALSO HAS? BRAVO TEXAS. REALLY. BRAVO. YOU FUCKING IDIOTS.

rather a stick than a muslim cock

they have to go back

> PhD in British romanticism
No wonder he feels the need to generate SJW jobs

>Florida
Ah, it all makes sense now.
The unbridled rage of Floridians is always a joy to behold. Please, keep posting. Your rage sustains me.

The overall makeup of Texas isn't in question, but the major cities are rapidly turning into San Francisco. Austin has been bad for a while but others are following.

sounds like you do homo

FLORIDIANS SINGLE HANDEDLY SAVED THE WORLD THIS ELECTION WITH THE HELP OF PENNSYLVANIA. YOU ALMOST WENT BLUE. YOU ABSOLUTELY WILL GO BLUE IN 2020. YOU'RE WAY TOO BIG FOR YOUR UGLY BRITCHES.
OH PLEASE

THAT STICK IS MOST ASSUREDLY A MUSLIM COCK. YOU APOLOGIZE FOR THEM TOO.

What is this supposed to do? No Person in the history of mankind was ever successfully bullied into changing their beliefs.

So you wanna deliberately piss them off for no reason?

Leftism is a mental illness.

like i said, that's austin. there a collection of faggots, bands, and faggot bands

Just as Commiefornia has a surprising number of red-blooded patriots, shitholes like Austin have a ton of spineless cucky faggots. (although a lot of them are Cali diaspora)

Make Texas Great Again!

I'M NOT THE ONE WHO MAKES IT A PERSONAL POINT TO BRAG ABOUT STICKS UP MY ASS. IT'S PROBABLY FROM THE TREES YOU CUT OFF TO MAKE WOOD BECAUSE YOUR OWN WOOD WON'T SUFFICE

HAVE YOU BEEN TO DALLAS YOU FUCKING NIP? THERE ARE SO MANY PEOPLE WHO WANT TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THAT GRORIOUS NIPPONESE BUTTHOLE OF YOURS OVER THERE.

They want to make it illegal to disagree with them. They can't win with ideas, so they try to win with violence and authoritarianism.

Start your own Conservative social media company then. If you don't like it then fuck off, no one is forcing you to use twitter.

the people that use social media the most are also the most impressionable (ages 16-24). by making pro-liberal content more accessible - to the point where you don't even have to look for it - and demonizing anyone pro-conservative, you can actively shape the views of the next generation.

source: social media marketing course at NYU

IT'S ONE OF THE MOST INFLUENTIAL SOCIAL MEDIA WEBSITES OF ALL TIME. IT OUTPERFORMS EVEN FACEBOOK. NOT TO MENTION THEIR STOCKS ARE BETTER.

I HATE THE SHITHOLE TOO, BUT DON'T DENY FACTS AND LOOK AT THE REAL PROBLEM.

Fucking hell

It's a strange kind of liberal though. Dallas is more old-school liberal, the kind that oppose the wall on an economic basis rather than moral, for instance. Not to mention the BLM shooter opening the eyes of a lot of people.
Houston is full of Louisiana refugees, but if there is one thing that niggers hate more than grammar or fatherhood, it's mexicans.
San Antonio has always been a shithole in my opinion, I have a friend who didn't believe me until she went down there for uni. People flat-out told her not to walk around at night, and to stay on the busy streets during the day. I'm helping her pick out a handgun for her to CC when she turns 21 this year.

>Single-handedly
>With the help of
Oh man, the Texas is turning blue meme again. Never gonna happen kiddo.

I'm from Fort Worth you dumb fucking cunt. Dallas is full of niggers and fags, God bless Amon G. Carter.

to expand- most(not all) teens and young adults fear having an unpopular idea and value 'fitting in' more than thinking about issues themselves.

if you were 16 again and the cute popular girl in your science class is reblogging pro-bernie shit, you would want to share her views etc

whatever is perceived as the most popular side (Not factually more popular, but perceived by that demographic as the more popular side) will become meme-like to them, and if you're not in on the 'inside joke', you're ostracized and made fun of.

tl;dr twitter can engineer beliefs of impressionable demographics by promoting positive content of one side and promoting negative content of the other.

Fuck off and build a road.