The normies think they can use meme magic

> We asked ad agency Lucky Generals how it would tackle online extremism. It came up with the concept of BULLSH!TMAN ‘who can swoop on to any website or social media platform in the blink of an eye. He doesn’t care about left or right, he simply cares about true or false.’

theguardian.com/world/2017/feb/15/think-different-can-advertising-defeat-alt-right-propaganda

What do you think Sup Forums? will Bullsh1tman defeat Kek?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1lRIQGU2RRk
youtube.com/watch?v=rGp-hjeJZtE
imgur.com/gallery/f6Fd8
thehill.com/homenews/news/318794-cnn-host-fake-news-the-n-word-for-journalists
pastebin.com/7kMW4yXY
scribd.com/document/337535680/Full-David-Brock-Confidential-Memo-On-Fighting-Trump#from_embed
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/62984852
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/112607000#p112613187
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/93672798/#q93673359
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/112589153/#q112591201
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/112595820/#q112595891
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/92606126/#92606706
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/112417662/#112426950
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/hyperion webroot/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/112607000#p112609053
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/110775835/#q110776112
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/111901792/#q111924234
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/112579686/#q112595277
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/112596368/#q112597232
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/112596368/#q112597489
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What do you think you dumb spaghetti nigger.

>fake news
didn't they learn? Subverted and TayTay'd in 3,2 ...

A pathetic attempt at meme magic

You can only use chaos magic if your faith in it is true and your heart is pure, it doesn't work if you just do it in the name of your corporate masters and as a pale imitation of your political opponent's magic

>They took Karl Pilkington seriously and stole his idea

youtube.com/watch?v=1lRIQGU2RRk

my sides

I've spent 12 years shitposting for free on this website and its resulted in some government trying to counter that with millions of dollars

What a world we live in

>implying we wont just take it over and meme over it .
holy fuck they're literally paying for a commercial meme. our memes and digits come from kek and are superior and have an infinite capability to assimilate enemy memes .

>scheming shekel hoarding bullshitman shoop calling bullshit on white culture .

So it's the Captain Planet of the "fake news" era.

Fucking stupid.

I'll bet Karl Pilkington isn't happy his creation is being stolen so flagrantly.

MORE LIKE DRUMPF AM I RIGHT GUYS?! GEEEETAR SOLO! IN YOUR FACE AND EXTREME! IT WAS HER TURN DOODZ!!!! FUCK YEAH!

bullshit is essentially propoganda for moloch. moloch is a bull and this meme is his shit

anyone care to guess how often people will use this (forced) meme to call out bullshit from the left? I'm guessing never or less.

you can only use meme magic if you have repeating digit

Looks strong, white and aryan. Think Bullshitman might actually be /ourguy/.

BULLSH!TMAN is going to get redpilled, in the same way Tay did.

hes getting a bit better.

You can't ask for digits
They're a blessing of Kek, he only gives them if he wills it

(((their))) meme, defeated in 10 minutes .
the only thing left to do is to send it to the cucks spreading theirs .

Let's steal this and turn it into yet another 'hate symbol'

>tfw when my government spends my tax money on second rate memes when I do this shit for free.

Bullshit Man is a member of the patriarchy abusing his male privilege!
Where is Bullshit Womyn?

Why does everything they do make me cringe?

It's literally a battle of free market vs centralized meming. On Sup Forums, you throw memes at the wall, and the only ones that stick are the ones that people like. For the left, they try to control the outcome and force people to like what they like. It really isn't just shirty politics, there are deep, core issues with their worldview

>bullshit man
>paragon of feces and lies
Checks out

this

the plastic fakeness of anything without magic is genuinely deplorable

Niggers

An ad agency can't make meme magic. How embarrassing.

Kek is strong with this one

top kek

From last thread

>GAS

let's use it against them, we should use it to bring attention to all the rape/torture/violence news from dindus or muslims with the government doing nothing

nice didnt notice that
>gas ze gglx
youtube.com/watch?v=rGp-hjeJZtE

That's gold

THANK YOU BULLSHITMAN FOR CORRECTING MY RECORD

It makes me fucking angry. They're so blatant about it. There's no even remote semblance of impartiality from our government any more. It has literally become 'we tell you the truth, anything else is a racist lie!' and they're saying it with a straight face.

It's really hard to fucking swallow. The only positive is that they're so fucking shit at it that it's likely going to have the opposite effect.

I mean just think about it. They're literally telling people what to believe and that anything that counters the narrative is a lie. That's what they're saying. Un fucking believable. I want off this ride. Let me off. STOP THE FUCKING RIDE I WANT TO GET OFF.

What a shitty god-awful attempt at a meme. Bullshit man? Seriously? I hope AVGN sues them.

White Supremacist Man is actually pretty based tbhf.

meme magic is impossible without digits

fools

fuck, it changed again
well i guess its good if i ever get banned

Someone with a fake normie book account should go spam this all over the page of a British holocaust museum

Problem 1: with the name and speech bubble I get the feeling that BullshitMan's purpose is to butt in and say actual bullshit, so what's in the speech bubble is bullshit.
Problem 2: BullshitMan is a member of the patriarchy abusing his male privilege. Where is BullshitWomyn?

Shadilay

It's also inappropriate to use the word "shit" around children, indicating the foul, disgusting, degenerate, satanic, talmudic, khazar fake jews are behind this.

they're like self-replicating machines that we set out in the wild to poison their own movement..

they are literally doing our own work for us, and proving our points

IF THEY UNDERSTOOD KEK THEY WOULD WORSHIP KEK, BECOMING US. ALL HAIL.

wew,

alright lads, time to make a bullsh!tman collection and spam them under every CNN, HuffPost and VOX article, kek

Kek will it be so. But look at this guys shirt insignia. Clearly a servant of Moloch. So be careful

This shit is so weak. Damn.

Now spread that across the Internet so no one else can use it or they will be called a nazi and have to use something different.

anyone use imgur? full of fucking liberal cunts. this one cunt keeps putting out this shit everyday and it's basically automatic front page filler.
imgur.com/gallery/f6Fd8

Top kek. Give him a Hitler stash too

>(((ad campaign))) paid by the government to ""suppress"" ""alt-right"" """"lies""""
We used to call this propaganda

They stole bullshit man from Karl pilkington

>imgur
no

Why is Bullshitman a white male?
It's 2017!

>Bullsh!tman
Well, at least they got the name right.

That being said, the lack of self-awareness is astonishing, though that seems to be a common theme on the left.

I'm tired of all this mansplaining by Bullshitman.

Yes!!!

YOU IGNORANT LITTLE ROUND-HEADED BUFFOONS
PLAY A RECORD

>You can trust our news goyim! We don't spew lies, honest!

>this is what a 60 million dollar meme looks like

This is super cringey. But we can co-opt the shit out of it!

>muh wage gap! = BULLSHIT
>muh Muslim are peaceful = BULLSHIT
>muh blacks are smart and contribute to society = BULLSHIT

etc etc

>GASz9glx the kikes

Simone make one that says "Go out of your way to verify everything you read about online. Except the Holocaust. Don't fact check that."

Fucking hell.

>GAS in ID

Include me in the screencap

>hey goy, we have to fight this raging antisemitism
>that will cost you 60mil

Stop the bullshitmansplaining

Nice.

Test

TOP KEK

TOP KEK

lol

kek, we need to hijack this and steer it into a bridge embankment

>Get his template
>Use it in conjunction with common myths of feminism, transgenders, racial inequality, etc
>Spread it right back at the people who started it
>?????
>PROFIT!

Czeched!

Shadilay!

So their idea is to just say "that's bullshit" to everything they don't like? What happens when someone cites credible sources? How is this any different to what they already do?

Slow down. Not all governments. Sometimes it was crony corporate money that was flushed down the shitter

Funny thing is that their in favor of calling things fake news, just when it's not about themselves

thehill.com/homenews/news/318794-cnn-host-fake-news-the-n-word-for-journalists

That they've learned how to upload images

>the guardian cares about whats true or false
hahahaha

Nice

I LIKE THIS IDEA

Noice meme lad.

our memes undergo natural selection by evolving through millions of shitposts. corporate memetics can never compete.

>Won't even write Bullshit properly

They are doomed.

The article wasn't actually that bad even if the ad campaign is stupid.

>But it might be that the government is fighting the wrong enemy. “The far right is actually in decline in this country,” says Matthew Collins, author of Hate: My Life in the British Far Right. “Their numbers are dwindling. The real problem is the way that some of their ideas have already been absorbed by the mainstream. Some of the stuff that the BNP was saying in 2010 about immigration and so on is now considered quite acceptable in the mainstream media.” What’s more, Collins suggests, the government might be looking to do battle in the wrong place. “Attacking the fringes is no longer the issue. Why aren’t the government looking at the fact that some voices in the mainstream think it is acceptable to say deeply offensive stuff with no concern for the feelings of others?”

>In any case, Collins is unconvinced that advertising is capable of changing anyone’s minds on extremism. “No ad can convince people that their lives are better than they actually are,” he argues. “Do M&C Saatchi understand exactly why some of these ideas are actually attractive to a lot of people? Probably not. My concern is that they are trying to counter an idea that can’t be countered by spin alone. It takes hard work. The only way to stop people being vulnerable to far-right ideas is to meaningfully change the circumstances of their lives.”

This is a huge thing the left doesn't get. The far right isn't just rising for no reason, because they read some propaganda, and got brainwashed by it. It's happening because a lot of people around the world in english speaking countries are suffering, and only the far-right seems to have solutions that aren't grin and bear it.

the totalitarian deep state anti-patriotic shilling is being funded heavily by soros by the way. David Brock is his little underling.

>Trump will be defeated either through coup, impeachment or at the ballot box in 2020
>We will apply lessons learned. Generally speaking and simply put, Democrats got clobbered in the digital space.

>Trump will be afflicted by a steady flow of damaging information, new revelations, and an inability to avoid conflicts issues.

>Shareblue will take back social media for Democrats.

>Shareblue will become the de facto news outlet

>Trump allies will be forced to step down or change course due to news pushed by Shareblue.

>Shareblue will achieve financial sustainability while diversifying content offerings
and platforms.

>Internet and social media platforms, like Google and Facebook, will no longer allow non-liberal content.

>Toxic alt-right social media-fueled harassment campaigns that silence dissent and poison our liberal propaganda will be punished and halted.

pastebin.com/7kMW4yXY

scribd.com/document/337535680/Full-David-Brock-Confidential-Memo-On-Fighting-Trump#from_embed

reminder

the totalitarian soviet-esque deep state controls and monitors Sup Forums

they also run shill bots to promote their propaganda

java.io.IOException: Unable to read /var/lib/chanbot/postlib/4chpol/trump.xml
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/62984852
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/112607000#p112613187
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/93672798/#q93673359
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/112589153/#q112591201
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/112595820/#q112595891
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/92606126/#92606706

failed opening required 'lib/model/map/ResponceMapBuilder.php' (include_path='C:\webroot\hyperion\lib;C:\webroot\hyperion\protocol\\lib;;C:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/112417662/#112426950
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/hyperion webroot/

var x = document.getElementById("CRW_txt5");
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/112607000#p112609053
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/110775835/#q110776112
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/111901792/#q111924234
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/112579686/#q112595277
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/112596368/#q112597232
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/112596368/#q112597489

Made this one.

It is comical a group of suits trying to think about what good meme they can release on the internet to save it. Turn bullshit man into a bullshit artist.

It's dangerous to go alone! Take this.