What leaks what the fuck is going on?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/foxandfriends/status/832198035736125441?s=09
youtube.com/watch?v=b0e66Qs0sok
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/832198588201594880
theatlantic.com/news/archive/2017/02/flynn-resigns-timeline/516594/
archive.is/2017.02.16-121309/https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/832198588201594880
archive.is/2017.02.16-123904/https://twitter.com/foxandfriends/status/832198035736125441?s=09
youtube.com/watch?v=ex7d-izDwzw
youtu.be/5xRCf85Gdk8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Justice

CITIZEN, PUT DOWN YOUR ARMS!

THE GOVERNMENT IS HERE TO SAVE YOU.

Napolitano called out the shadow gov on fox and friends this morning.

link?

It was on tv. I'll look for a clip

He loved the leaks when he was campaigning though

Fucking embarrassment

NO GOYIM STOP

Check out @foxandfriends's Tweet: twitter.com/foxandfriends/status/832198035736125441?s=09

From fox and friends twitter. Apologies, can't mirror on my phone.

LINK
I
N
K

>leaks showing illegal activity
vs
>leaks with the intent to hinder the ability to do his job

100% the same thing.

RALLY ON SATURDAY
RALLY ON SATURDAY
RALLY ON SATURDAY
RALLY ON SATURDAY
FUCK THE SHABBOS
RALLY ON SATURDAY

Trump is hitting back and going to destroy all the cucks and the world will be a better place.

>You know whats worse than my nefarious activities? People bringing it to light! Truly horrible!

Good luck with that spin drumpfy boy.

Seditious elements in the bureaucracy of the government have been attempting to obstruct and sabotage the Trump administration.

>low-life
that he would use that as an insult is funny to me, because 90% of his voterbase would fit that label

I dont even know what the shills are wanting?

Are you saying we should all get to listen in on the president's phone? Thats ok now? Serious question.

I don't understand, are you saying the former doesn't apply to trump?

What's funny to me is that your bigotry and ignorance is the exact sort of thinking that led to Trump's victory in the first place.

>Are you saying we should all get to listen in on the president's phone? Thats ok now?
unironically: yes.

politicians are public servants and can fuck themselves.
they have ridiculous amounts of power and only ridiculous amounts of public scrutiny will stop them from abusing said powers

Rush will breakdown for you what is happening

youtube.com/watch?v=b0e66Qs0sok

>bigotry and ignorance
xD

did you just call me a racist? for real?
did I tread on those fifis?

suck my dick you low-life piece of lower-class blue-collar scum.
poor people need to be put in camps, their wives and children ravages.

they are meat for the taking. that is one thing trump and I can agree upon

What is happening in this webm?

So 44% of Americans are low-lifes? And nessearily some % of Clintons are too. So the majority of Americans are low-lifes. Make more sense cuck.

Also sorry for slaughtering all the non cuck males in your country. The results are certainly showing these days.

>attention grabber

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/832198588201594880

Pence: This flood... the water is intensifying to the point where they may not be able to contain it.
Trump: Why contain it? Let it spill over the schools and churches, let the bodies pile up in the streets. In the end they'll beg us to save them.
Pence: I've received reports of armed attacks on our boys. There's not enough free money to go around, and the Californians are starting to get desperate.
Trump: Of course they're desperate; they can smell their deaths, and the sound they'll make rattling their cages will serve as a warning to the rest.
Pence: Mmm. I hope you're not underestimating the problem. Intelligence suggest they're behind the problems in Paris.
Trump: Bunch of pretentious old men playing at running the world. But the world left them behind long ago. We are the future.
Pence: We have other problems.
Trump: NATO?
Pence: We have Mattis in place though. I'm more concerned about Soros.

theatlantic.com/news/archive/2017/02/flynn-resigns-timeline/516594/

how accurate is this Sup Forums?

Is this statement only about the life long poor or does it also include the millions who were recently thrown into poverty?

The cesspool of a comments section, pic related. Twitter is so goddamn obvious its going to crash and burn

archive.is/2017.02.16-121309/https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/832198588201594880

You're a fat gay catlady man

The media didn't love them then though

Fucking embarrassment

Take anything with a grain of salt. The transcripts arent even released, which will tell the full story

kraut shill

Can you archive this please

well said

Take this (You) you're going to need it.

Those were patriots trying to save their country, these are saboteurs trying to destabilize america.

was this a fanfic?

purge

archive.is/2017.02.16-123904/https://twitter.com/foxandfriends/status/832198035736125441?s=09

>anyone who doesnt want the POTUS to have unlimited power is a shill xD

Not according to the FBI

Aussie news after flynn resigned:

TRUMP "FIRED" FLYNN FOR LEAKS!

i wish someone would change his Twitter password

>Take anything with a grain of salt.
Yeah, that's why I asked. Is that cnn's version of the timeline or is there a Sup Forums version of the timeline?

In that case information was being taken, not given out. Leak isn't the right word.

based user

It's a platform made to stifle free exchange of information and promote soundbites from their handpicked celebrities. Literally a kike's wet dream

that's unreal. someone at work today said he just got a newsheadline on his phone which said trump was in cahoots with russia during the election

FUCK
DRUMPF
FUCK
WHITE
PEOPLE

The devil.

>twitter.com/foxandfriends/status/832198035736125441?s=09

WHO IS THE SHADOW GOVERNMENT?

THE FUCKING ILLUMINATI?

>german
>talking about politicians abusing powers

you let merkel fuck your glorious homeland

We have entered the era of 100% clickbait news. (((They))) can push a narrative because most people can't be fucked to read a fucking article and will take a headline as gospel.

>twitter.com/foxandfriends/status/832198035736125441?s=09
This is truly the greatest timeline.

>So 44% of Americans are low-lifes?
Dude your country is 70% overweight so it wouldn't surprise me that added to the 30% obese you've got enough low-life for 44%

Just basic maths

I think it's when you put your bbc all the way up the country's puckered asshole
and shove the state way up in there

the level to which the media plays the general population here is fucking crazy.

you gotta wonder if theres real people behind it who might feel any amount of remorse for what they're doing.

the leaked phone calls.

Trump's talk with the australian government and mexican.

details of the Flynn phone call being leaked.

Basically the NSA using their Snowden shit to sabotage Trump and help the Democrats.

Obamas bureaucrats embedded in the system

leaking private emails (minor misdemeanor)
vs
leaking classified information about ongoing negotiations (treason)

But her emails

At least we know Pence is establishment shit. That's the only reason Flynn would have to lie to him. I highly doubt Trump didn't know what was discussed. Also, there is nothing illegal about talking to the russians.

Ben Rhodes and people in the IC still loyal to Hillary and Obama.

Leakers will be drained soon.

>Obamas bureaucrats embedded in the system

THIS HAS TO GO DEEPER

SOMETHING JUST DOES NOT SEEM RIGHT,

PEOPLE AR BLAMING THE SHADOW GOVERNMENT ARE THE RUSSIANS

IT HAS TO BE SOME TYPE OF FUCKING DISTRACTION

Yep. They're either long term careerists and/or part of this "44" group.

>He loved the leaks when he was campaigning.

REALY????

youtube.com/watch?v=ex7d-izDwzw

>the level to which the media plays the general population here is fucking crazy.
yeah I know. Why is our media so anti-trump though?

The IC seems to have been blindsided by Trump's win, they thought that Hillary would win in a landslide so now they're scrambling to attack Trump.

I would speculate many of the same companies that own my nation's media also own yours.

whats this whole deep state/shadow government all about? are they publicly admitting that its irrelevant who holds the POTUS title since the 'deep state' are the ones that are pulling the strings from behind all along? they've practically admitted that the presidental position is merely a front, and they're not even bothered about that being public knowledge any more.. what the fuck is going on? why aren't people treating this like a big deal, even fucking liberals should be up in arms about this since they're so 'pro democracy' this is beyond a dictatorship.. at least with a dictatorship you know who's ruling you

it does go deeper, gotta break down the system one level at a time. its gonna be a long 8 years

this sounds very familiar what is the source material?

is this a well laid trap but trump and flynn to bring the logan act on the table? an enforceable logan act shuts down the entire globalist round-table network overnight.

>Classified documents
>Minor misdemeanor
If I did 1/1000th of what Hillary did with her email servers I would be making uniforms in Fort Leavenworth's prison for the rest of my life. Flynn violated a very old law that no one in history has ever been charged with because he discussed sanctions before Trump assumed office.

Australia's government made yearly payments to the Clinton Global Initiative and stopped when she lost the election. I'll let you figure out what the connection could be.

ALRIGHT, SUPPOSE YOU ARE RIGHT. WHY WOULD THE INTELLIGENCE COMMUNITY WANT TO HAVE MORE LEAKS OF ANY KIND? IT WOULD UNDERMINED THE PUBLIC TRUST EVEN MORE THEN IT DID AFTER WMD IN IRAQ. SHIT DOES NOT MAKE FUCKING SENSE. THEN YOU GOT THE MSM SAYING RUSSIA EVERY FIVE FUCKING SECONDS. PEOPLE DON'T TRUST THE MSM ANYMORE AND THEY JUST EVEN SOUND CRAZIER SAYING RUSSIA OVER AND OVER.

SOMETHING IS GOING ON GOD DAMN IT.

The NSA using their powers to spy on people is not the same as some random leaking emails.

If Trump put Assange in charge of the NSA and told him to "leak" everyone in America's phone calls would that be just a leak?

Last week the deep state was a conspiracy theory.

Now liberals say it is real and they Love it! Click to find out more!

because the media still governs their audience, they are so shitlib brainwashed they can't see the truth is overtaking them. They will continue to revolt till they drive themselves to the nuthouse or an hero

It looks like they are trying to use the russians for division. America has already been divided down party lines. Now it seems they want to separate Trumpers and the hard right from traditional republicans and libertarians. Boomers and elderly republicans get a case of puckered asshole when the russians are involved in anything.

They're so desperate to take out Trump that they're willing to just show themselves like this. I'm hoping it will be a serious error. Some groups are talking about it, rightly realizing that this sets a horrific precedent. The wrong thing done for the right reasons is still wrong.

nah dude you're being way to white
white people clap on the 1 and 3; niggas got rhythm, so they clap on the 2 and 4. You gotta be all like

FUCK DRUMP
FUCK WHITES
NO KKK OK?

SEND IN THE RED HATS!

>SOMETHING IS GOING ON GOD DAMN IT.

Obama has had a long time grudge against General Flynn because Flynn called out the Obama/CIA plan to flood Syria with weapons which ultimately ruined the country and killed thousands.

so you also think that politicians shouldnt be allowed to wield their powers unchecked?
Im glad we agree

Jim has the answer
youtu.be/5xRCf85Gdk8

Lol cuck

Ben Rhodes is trying to lead America into World War 3, Trump derailed his plans.

liberals are SO buttblasted about trump that they are literally embracing the concept of a shadow government undermining the president and dictating from behind closed doors

you literally cant make this up, i dont care what anyone says there HAS to be a correlation between mental illness and being a libby

>He loved the leaks when he was campaigning though

DNC staffers are not gov employees retard, that shit wasn't classified.

Trump is talking about CLASSIFIED leaks from the gov.

You fucking dumbass.

I like how Trump is basically confirming the authenticity of the leaks which Sup Forumsturds keep claiming are fake

Leftists are hypocrites about everything and the idea than unknown unelected actors are trying to usurp and challenge the POTUS is getting more play with each passing day. The MSM are losing control of the narrative on this one. They shouldn't have hyped it up so much.

how is this unreal you inbred moron.
that has been the main point of attack on trump since the campaign.

try to keep up

PRETTY SURE THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ANYTHING, BUT YEAH.

what fucking law was broken? please learn something dude...you're all just breaking my heart now...chosing to be blind...blind leading blind...you're doomed if you don't wake up.

this is true