[Crowder is making a good point]

>[Crowder is making a good point]

WOAH SLOW DOWN YOU FUCKIN PUSSY YOU RIGHT WING FUCK!!! I'M GONNA TURN AND GIVE JAMIE THAT "CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS FAGGOT?" LOOK THAT I GIVE WHEN I
CAN'T CONTRIBUTE MEANINGFULLY TO THE CONVERSATION!!!

>[Crowder...a political podcaster...tries to talk politics some more]

YOU'RE SO UPTIGHT MAN YOU WANNA PUSH YOUR RIGHT WING NARRATIVE HERE DRINK AND SMOKE SOME WEED WE DON'T NEED TO TALK ABOUT IMPORTANT SHIT YOU PUSSY ASS BITCH I'M GONNA MOCK THE FUCK OUTTA YOU I'M A CENTRIST DUDE I'M TOO SMART AND REASONABLE TO HAVE FIRM CONVICTIONS ON ANYTHING!!!

DID YOU KNOW WIFI KILLS BEES?!?! JAMIE PULL THAT UP, WIFI KILLS BEES BRO!!!
JAMIE PULL UP THAT VIDEO OF THE RABBIT FIGHTING THE SNAKE!!! THIS RABBIT BEATS THIS SNAKES ASS!!! BUY ONNIT'S NEW KETTLEBELLS MADE OF GUT FLORA AND STEM CELLS!!!

DUDE WEED LMAO 400 POUND CHIMPS STEMS CELLS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qEylCS6-hBE
youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk
youtube.com/watch?v=BKrf7mX_R6M
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Jesush those thing will tear ya to shreds.

Well crowder is a documented liar and likes to twist his facts for political gain, couldn't care less

source?

>a documented liar
a.k.a. a video called "STEVEN CROWDER DESTROYED" which tears things out of context exists people who dislike Crowder's positions can watch to sidestep actually engaging the discussion.
I don't agree with his cuckservatism but those "undeniable proof" videos exist about everything anyone ever said on anything

Jamie pulled it up over 9000 times that episode

When Steven is held up next to someone with half a brain it becomes embarrassing.

youtube.com/watch?v=qEylCS6-hBE

And you're a documented cuck. Go rub some lube on Jamal's dick.

joe has been overflowing with estrogen lately even the nick dipaolo podcast he was bein catty as fuck

Yeah, Rogan is a dumb as fuck normie.

I saw some of his talks with Milo and with Gavin.
I'm not a big fan of them, I don't even consider myself a conservative and as I'm not American, I'm also not a republican.

But he just went full "wow just wow I don't even" when he realised Gaving actually believes in capitalism and the free market and when it was obvious that Milo genuinely believes in God and the benefits of religion.

Here is my penis. It is secretly delicious. Here is clam chowder's penis. It is uncut and extra sectrectly delicious. Rogan's is bigger so chowder loses
>these threads

Calm down Steven

Stop fantasizing about other men's penises, Justin.

>and when it was obvious that Milo genuinely believes in God
Wasn't his only argument: These stories tell us something about ourself even if they are wrong?

Trump is a loser and worse than any guy who does what you say. Are u a guy? You hate dick i guess? Good for u get rid of it

I didn't saw the whole thing so I could be wrong. But that's mainly how people who really believe try to get their foot between the door with fedoras to not immediately dismiss everything as "just fairytales dreamed up by stone age goat herders."

Bronxe age, it's usually not and that's exactly what these stories are though.
Isn't it telling that the best argument christians can give is "well you should follow it even if it's not true"

reminder that the joe-rogan/alex jones/bill burr centrist conspiracy-lite crowd are pussies who care too much about money to actually address the jewish question so they talk about DMT, moon-nazis and the 'nwo' instead

>2 posts by this ID
>both about other men's penises when it doesn't even relate to the subject
>a fucking leaf

You just pulled that out of your ass

Oh it relates perfectly and the second one was not what you say. And anweree you when you brought it up to. Unlike you whom answers nothing. Enjoy your festival

I've checked your trips, you may kys now

ALL I WANNA KNOW IS DO THEY TALK ABOUT HWNDU

>crowder gets btfo like the cuck he is
>alt-right safe space kids get triggered to hell and back

Like clockwork.

You should probably stop huffing paint

>Peter Hadfield is a British journalist and author, trained as a geologist,[1] who currently runs the YouTube channel Potholer54
>half a brain

literally what?

>alt-right safe space kids
Fuck off shill

Why don't you try DMT, retard. Then you'll get it. You'll see the bigger picture. And it above jews and all this shit you're ranting about.

na crowder is too extreme for the alt right he wants to gas all italians

>Bronxe age,
Right, my bad.

>it's usually not and that's exactly what these stories are though.
No, they are more than just stories with a moral message.

>Isn't it telling that the best argument christians can give is "well you should follow it even if it's not true"
It is indeed one of the best arguments Christians have. Must suck to be a fedora, can't prove you are right AND your system doesn't work.

Someone should do the too smart meme for Joe. He's got the perfect dome for it.

He's been making fun of joe Rogan this entire time it's all been going over your head

Rogan is like the crazy uncle I don't have

>U MEAN THE TRANNY THING?

>i dont think ur supposed to say tranny

>he then calls out bill burr for not saying faggot anymore and instead saying mary

holy shit hes fucking blowing Joe out on his own show about political correctness

above zie jews you say?!

is it the beady eyed ones? it has to be beady eyed ones.

The recent podcast with Alex Jones was probably Joe's magnum opus, not sure if I should even keep watching him.

THIS IS YOUR DAILY REMINDER TO PLUG IN YOUR BLENDERS, HEAT UP YOUR FLOTATION TANKS TO SKIN TEMP (35.5*C)

THE WEED HAS BEEN LIT AND IT'S TIME TO SLAM YOUR KALE SHAKES, TAKE A TOKE & MARK OFF YOUR CHECKLIST

TO POP YOUR:

ALPHA BRAIN
SHROOMTECH
KRILL & MCT OIL
PRIMATE CARE PILLS
youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk YOUR FEAR FACTOR THEME SONG ALARM BLASTS THROUGH YOUR HOUSE

>YOU INSTINCTIVELY JUMP INTO YOUR HOMEMADE OCTAGON, FITTED WITH BATTLE-ROPES AND A "WRECKING BALL" STYLE CHIMP KETTLEBELL ACTION COURSE

>AFTER YOUR INTENSE WORKOUT YOU CALL OVER BRIAN REDBAN USING TING BEFORE GETTING INTO YOUR ISOLATION SENSORY DEPRIVATION FLOTATION TANK AND PACKING YOUR MOUTH TO THE BRIM WITH POT BROWNIES FOLLOWED SHORTLY AFTERWARDS BY COCONUT WATER ENEMAS JUST AS THE DMT KICKS IN AS YOU LISTEN TO DUNCAN TRUSSEL AND GRAHAM HANCOCK HYPOTHESIZE THAT THE PYRAMIDS = ALIENS AND THE ARK OF THE COVENANT IS HIDDEN IN UGANDA

DUDE BOOOOM LMAO

DUDE KETTLEBELLS LITERALLY ENCRUSTED WITH WEED AND DUNKED IN MCT OIL AND THROWN OFF BUILDINGS FEAR FACTOR STYLE

>"BRENDAN SCHAUB JUST END IT ALL, I THINK YOU ARE A WORTHLESS FIGHTER AND I HATE YOU, BUT COME BACK ON THE PODCAST SO I CAN BLOW YOU THE FUCK OUT OF THE WATER AGAIN AND REDUCE YOU TO TEARS"

>"BRENDAN "FRASER" "FUCK MY SHIT UP" SCHAUB, JUST TAKE THE EASY WAY OUT. YOUR CAREER IS OVER. IT'S TIME FOR THE SMITH AND WESSON RETIREMENT PLAN"

Joe Rogan, 2015
>YOU ARE NOW PICTURING JOE ROGAN NAKED IN A FLOTATION TANK WITH A MOUTH FULL OF POT BROWNIES TRIPPING

Brought to you by SquareSpace©
cue the hempforce mustard

>soft science
>more than half a brain

sorry I was trying to say he has less than half

>sweed

It's above them. Try it. Bet you can't. It's the cold hard truth given to you.

>Must suck to be a fedora
Nah it's great and you know that

>can't prove you are right
Already done

>AND your system doesn't work.
It does though

>It is indeed one of the best arguments Christians have
And it's none. Soo...

it'll turn out to be nothing desu
one big pawn sacrifice ruse to get our attention on the deep state leaks

above zie beady and zie jud?

then it hast to be bogdanoffs.

i knew it. everything will be fine. there is nothing to worry about then.

sorry senpai

Chowder is controlled opposition, or is so incompetent or fake he might as well be. Watch his videos and listen closely. Every once in a while he'll starts to say something that counters his own argument and hasty revises the statement w/ a changed verb-predicate. Or isn't edgy enough then catches himself and replaces the verb & object.

Dude a fucking hack, and if you watch his body language closely it obvious he doesn't even believe what he's saying.

>how od u konw there were rapes at woodstock

>were they rape-rapes or ehehhehehehhe

jesus christ hes already high as fuck 30 min in

Crowder is a moron. You can tell he's getting defensive because he can't back up hit claims with any evidence. Instead of just admitting this, he goes full cognitive dissonance and resorts to every non-argument in the book to try and squirm his way out of being wrong. When you say that bringing up sources is "teaming up on him", you've got a problem.

It's fucking embarrassing.

I'm sick of the "dude fuck SJWs lmao" guests, but apparently there's some controversy in this one and Rogan clearly comes off as a dick, so I can't wait to listen.

>Nah it's great and you know that
I used to be one for over 30 years. Was brought up secular.
Believe me, it's not.

>Already done
No, you haven't. Nobody has. I can't prove God exists and you can't prove that he doesn't. But muh burden of prove! Yeah, you still can't prove that he doesn't exist.

>It does though
No, it doesn't. Not only are we being overrun with 3 world barbarians, we aren't even reproducing. We are dying.

Take it and it will reveal everything. No limits. The only limits are your ego. That meme you're holding onto as a defense mechanism is bullshit. Remember red pills and blue pills? Oh they exist. Still. Where do you think the red pill comes from? What were they taking in the matrix? Mescaline. Put your big boy pants and try it.

This

We can proove that what the bible claims is wrong though

>Not only are we being overrun with 3 world barbarians, we aren't even reproducing. We are dying.
What does this have to do with JHWE? Except that kikestains push for more immigration

I think the obvious counterpoint to "you can't prove that he doesn't exist" would be some Sam "eradicate all muslims" Harris thought experiment where you say you fucked prime Pamela Anderson or something like that. You can't prove it, but nobody can prove you didn't do it either.

I personally am with you though. I think the nature of the question of "how did it all begin" is so unique that it's not that farfetched to think there could be something else out there bigger than us.

Finally

No, the problem is that Christians have forgotten the secular reasons for the rules in the Bible.

There's a good reason that much of the Bible tells us to force women to submit to their husbands.

>Milo and with Gavin.
hahahahahahaahhahahahahahaahahha

>That meme you're holding onto as a defense mechanism is bullshit
quite contrary kind sir - fact that you are calling benevloent creatures a 'maymay' reveals you are still living in fear, and might one say ignorance as well.

quick rundown would be in order, but i trust you have closed your self to reality of existance.

do not be afraid. take the bogpill.

>belguim not even american
>caring so much for my country
>literally a cuck
post more cringy pictures and stfu

>We can proove that what the bible claims is wrong though
What does the bible claim and why is it wrong?

>What does this have to do with JHWE? Except that kikestains push for more immigration
Everything!
How can you say that your system works when your system is obviously falling apart while we speak?
Do you realise what happened to hose same kikes responsible for pushing immigration in Christian societies? Does the word pogrom ring any bells? Ever heard of the reformation and the inquisition?

Are it the same reasons every culture ever submitted women to their husband without the bible?

religion -> social unity ->enforce ingroup preference
I believe it would also mitigate all the self loathing retards that get indoctrinated with sjwism/antiwesternism

Flood, creation, fall, mass hebrew slavery, miracles
>why is it wrong?
Because God does not real

>How can you say that your system works when your system is obviously falling apart while we speak?
My system isn't falling apart. My system is not implemented

>kikes responsible for pushing immigration in Christian societies
Kikestains=Cuckstains sorry. I thought that was clear. Christians push for immigration

Roe Jogan

>religion
>enforce ingroup preference
You obviously never been to church, read the bible or studied church history
Cuckstianity is outgroup preference at it's core

Get out of your mother's basement.

that reddit image

KYS FAGGOT

explain to me why before it was crusades and now it is welcoming the poor refugees then?

To spread christianity
I don't understand your point

Jamie is the only person with a brain on this podcast. I was foaming at the mouth when Joe was talking some shit about this woman being beat up for wearing a MAGA hat, going on for ages and the hat is the fucking Make Bitcoin Great Again hat. Only person who picked up on it was Jamie. Joe is an ok guy but I think LA has got to him and he always wants to be the smartest guy in the room and when he can't he either goes comic mode and ridicules the person or shuts the fuck up like a bitch when actual experts like Graham Hancock are talking.

He's had his fun but now that he's been exposed for talking up Ronda beating any male fighter and actually saying he was wrong, he's done. Needs way more Eddie Bravo and less of this mo mo.

crowder has gone too far

cmon be fair, Crowder couldnt go 2 minutes without saying leftist / leftism in that podcast, it was shit and i wasnt surprised Rogan got abit pissed.

Flood, creation, fall, mass hebrew slavery, miracles
>why is it wrong?
Because God does not real

I'm not going there right now, you can consider this a victory if you want.

>My system isn't falling apart. My system is not implemented
We weren't talking about some natsoc utopia. We were talking about the fact that most western societies are secular and atheist instead of religious. Organising a society with secular and atheist principles is the system that has failed.

>Kikestains=Cuckstains sorry. I thought that was clear. Christians push for immigration

If we are talking about the modernist perversion of Christianity, which has come about by pandering to secular society in hopes of reaching the masses this way, then you are correct.
Real Chrstianity, on the other hand, is the opposite of what you claim it to be. Pic related.

Fuck Joe Rogan, he's a tatted up retarded drug addict

Crowder is too extreme for my liking. He literally states he wants to exterminate all Muslims in all his shows. It's too much for me desu.

my point is now the atheistic euros are welcoming their destruction whereas before they defended Christendom. There are a slew of causes but being atheistic is certainly not helping.

Joe has a fucking double digit IQ, he's so stupid, yet he tries so hard to be smart

It's really pathetic, like some drunk college kid trying to act like a know-it-all

He's right though.

Did you even watch it? They had plenty of conversations about stuff other than politics, the fact that Crowder could tie anything back to politics is what makes him such a good political talking head.

people are blowing this out of proportion, the discussion got a little heated toward the middle of the podcast, but they ended things amicably and are friends

i assure you, next time you go on your super cool dmt trip you will see them as they are.

and you will trip no more.

that is my gift to you.

No

It went on for over a fucking hour, man. Both of them got too emotional about it, both of them had garbage sources, and every time one of them would be ready to move on, the other would say some catty shit to bait the other one back in again for another 20 minutes of retardation.

It's legitimately one of the worst things I've ever seen from either of them.

>expecting a Swede to provide a source
First day?

Jones use to talk about the jews in his earlier days. But the real concern is thr leafs influence.

Is Sup Forums turning on Rogan because they imagined themselves in Crowder's seat being bullied back to Kindergarden?

/pol never really liked Crowder, so no.

Crowder is an idiot who isn't eloquent enough to get his point across even when he's right.

Watch the one with Alex Jones on, it's great.

p.s. just because you are on the same political team as someone doesn't mean you have to attempt to fellate them at every turn.

t. Joe Rogan

I took acid two weeks ago for my birthday and it revolved around pizzagate, the Bogdanoff twins, Tony podesta and me being Madeleine McCann. I know DMT is some super spiritual shit but I don't think any other drug will top what I experienced on my birthday.

Also:
>Those fucking digits tho..

Rogan is better than crowder. He has a more chill atmosphere and is better at keeping debates and interviews going. Crowder has a debate and turns into an anal retentive school marm. He has to constantly beat his guest to keep shit on format.

Crowder is a fucking baby. His arguments againsy pot hold no water, and his shitty writers entire article got btfo with her own source.

Wahh no bully. Fuck this guy

Milo and Gavin are just as bad as these other retards.
Rogan is a know-nothing entertainer, he and his "pull it up" monkey should stop pretending their podcast is a platform for any intellectual or fact-based debates. He never takes hard positions on anything which makes him a cuck for nor wanting to upset the libtards in his environment, and also makes him just fundamentally boring.

Link related
>youtube.com/watch?v=BKrf7mX_R6M

Steven crowder i s a fucking boring faggot that doesn't even lift

i'd rather chill with joe than "chill" with Crowder

"muh virgin wife" - literally tries to make the fact he was a 25 y/o virgin cool

This. Its the first one I watched and now I think I'm spoiled. That point when Alex got loose enough to talk about how the globalists are trying to ascend to the next dimension because that can hear the higher dimensional being. Where's the proof Alex? Its in everything man....

I agree with you, although I think Milo and Gavin are better than Rogan. At least they have actual opinions and things to say, even though they are wrong about a lot.

>Link related
topkek

>Crowder (a """political commentator"""") goes on JRE to talk to Joe, a UFC presenter and comedian well known DUDE WEED advocate
>Gets unbearably butthurt when Joe's main political concern comes up
>Proceeds to cry about his flight
>begins screaming "BULLY" and "YOU'RE TEAMING UP ON ME!"
Honestly Joe was high af and probably drunk but how can this man call himself a political commentator when one weedman can eviscerate him so badly.