Is this appropriate attire for a learning institution?

Is this appropriate attire for a learning institution?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HrBtf8mq2RI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

People can go anywhere butt naked as far as I am concerned.

No

no

No

She has to wear something, she's carrying a fair bit of extra weight

The only thing you should be looking at is your book and the blackboard.

She brings shame to her family

My DICK is appropriate attire for her learning institution though

No, but it's appropriate for street whores.
Maybe that's what's she's going to university for.
You never know, with this insane Marxist environment we're in.

this place if full of homosexuals....

Yes

no i imagine she likes going to the back of the bike shed if you know what i mean

Ikr

You're a monkey, you don't wear clothes

Just like your country

I'd have a rager if girls dressed like that when I was in school

as far as she is concerned, its cock riding intitution.

Yeah right they should go to the school naked amirite, monkey?
Ëxcessive nudity in school shouldn't be tolerated because it's a learning place and not a dating site

Yes. She'll be learning all about BBC as we speak

She's a woman- this is the quickest, easiest way to get male attention. But only male attention she desires.

If any other male looks at her, shrieks of sexualizing her will be heard long and hard, and blame will be shifted from the author of the issue to guys who simply notice she's a slut.

She needs to be more serious

>no i imagine she likes going to the back of the bike shed if you know what i mean
What did he mean by this

Don't forget you too are an ape.

I came in to say this....

>not wanting hot girls around

You guys are fucking gayer than shit skins

What a twig. Real women have curves

>If you don't like nation wrecking hypersexuality you're gay
Kys degenerates

she is not there to learn
she is there to scalp tickets

dude you should go live with arabs.

Hue hue hue hue

Do girls really think that this is not extremely sexual?

you are the people who would welcome sharia law
you are the problem

Cant wait for the day when women just openly flaunt their pussies and rob their vaginal slime to subway seats and spread their asscheeks on public streets but then get offended when someone looks at their gaping cunts.
Let them revert back to the animals they are.
Let them have it and then see where it goes.

Monkey is literally the easiest insult in this situation you hack. What's wrong with not wearing clothes anyway? It's hot af down here.

Yes Salman. You can always go back if you don't like it.

WEW

No wonder why boys are performing so badly st school these days.

no

This.

only good answer

Well, it sort of makes up for all the brainwashing and Pavlovian conditioning that goes on in these places. Not to mention the constant lies, built around fake people and ruins.

youtube.com/watch?v=HrBtf8mq2RI

Maybe if they held classes in a pool.

Ready to learn how to ride this DICK

Clearly not, ninja outfits are vaguely acceptable, but frankly she should really not be out and about without a male relative.

>a fair bit of extra weight

Yep. Just look at those turgid arms.

Perhaps the best way to make women dress more modestly is to systematically have les-than-attractive to men ogle at them.

If you're learning how to take dick to the face.

biology is da only subject on her mind

>College student
There is nothing wrong with this

OP is a faggot?

Thats appropriate attire for cock carousel cruising.

>Not wanting to see scantily clad sexy women around

yes it is so fuck off muslim

I will try my hardest to help, dear leader.

>Learning institution
You mean a burden on taxpayers and society in general? When is society going to replace these institutions with standardized testing centers that give credit hours for passing exams that check for knowledge?

No but many girls in college are hot.

It's fine. If you have a problem with it its on you. You go to school to learn and if you aren't looking at your work or the baord, that's you fucking up and looking for a scapegoat when you fail the test after staring at titties.

Women distract men from their education, they should be separated for maximum results. Look at the STEM fields where there are no women most of the time. These people succeed.

STOP OBJECTIFYING WOMEN YOU CIS WHITE MALE!!!!!!!!!

I knew a girl that may as well have just screamed NOTICE ME whenever she went anywhere.

She was quite pretty but she was from Scotland so had a vastly inflated sense of how good she looked, as compared to the average Scottish woman she looked like a Storm model. In the rest of the world she was a 6. It frustrated her no end that men in other countries didn't look at her or compliment her as she was used to.

All 5s, 6s, 7s and 8s in Anglo countries should be forced to spend a year on Lake Garda where they will feel fat and disgusting.

>disregard for notions of modesty and decency in the west for time immemorial is all OK because it makes my peepee hard
The kikes have already won, this thread is proof

It's not that sexual. It's just a tank top and a skirt. Dudes wear tank tops all the time. Fat dudes who also have boobs are usually the number one offenders of tank top wearing.

Ok Achmed go back to your flat