Blacks have no cul

Afro-Arab moors flourished while Europe was in the dark ages. Took over Southern Europe, and had the richest king in world history

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OjBlZl8RON8
theguardian.com/world/2010/jan/11/great-pyramid-tombs-slaves-egypt
realhistoryww.com/world_history/ancient/White_people.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

WE

they just run out of white paint

WUZ

If blacks would have had some culture or historical relevance, you wouldn't need a specifically black history month

Jew creation

North africans actually had some impressive cultural achievements, too bad it stagnated and became the new dark ages now, along the rest of the arab world

learn some history you faggot

That's chess. In Andaluz.

WE WUZ ALLAZ AND SHIETZ

Blacks ruled a vast empire stretching from the Egypt to Kenya while white bois were still living in caves. I'm proud of my race and no amount of autistic white sperging out will change that.

POO

Too bad white people did empires better no? Like if African empires were so advanced and shit, why could they only take over the south of Europe? While white empires took over the entire continent of Africa.

>Black people dominated Europe when technology was equal while white bois were getting BTFOed

>White bois got lucky with technology and defeated outnumbered and outgunned black people. Wow, how strong and brave.

>brits getting more cucked by the day
What happened?

>Le dark ages didn't had culture maymay
>mfw

Africa was horribly mismanaged by africans leaving it vulnerable. Europe never really physically took over africa for the most part. It pretty much just propped up puppet rulers.

>Germany

Not an argument, faggot.

>ruling
>physically taking over

pick two

> Technology just happens by luck

> White people outnumbered Africans

Yep you're black alright

>mfw a bitch ass white boi like you tries to be racist to me while I'm railing his sister on the side

>MOORS WERE BLACK MEME
STOP PLAGIARIZING OUR CULTURE AND HISTORY YOU SUBHUMAN NIGGER

Clearly their white

Definitley white

The original Moors were Black and became browner as time went on due to taking European women.

Moors started in North Africa but their Empire expanded down to subsaharan Africa.

As of 2013, Mauritania has a population of approximately 3,537,368 inhabitants.[2]

The local population is divided into three main ethnic tiers: Bidhan, Haratin, and West Africans. The Bidhan or Moors represent around 30% of residents. They speak Hassaniya Arabic, but are primarily of Sahrawi Berber origin. The Haratin constitute roughly 40% of the population. They are descendants of former slaves, and also speak Arabic. The remaining 30% of the population largely consists of various ethnic groups of West African descent. Among these are the Niger-Congo-speaking Halpulaar (Fulbe), Soninke, Bamara and Wolof.

Wrong.

The original Moors came from Sub-Saharan Africa, crossed into North Africa and went to Europe from there.

Malta was ruled by Black Men.

>Omani
>Arab
No. They were mediterranean like all north africans WERE before the arab conquest.

North Africa was always a Black Man's land. See Roman paintings. Blacks have always been warriors, merchants and sailors in Europe because they are renown for being strong, sturdy and athletic, just like today.

Insecure white bois just can't deal with these facts.

This is true

i never claimed they we were white but we are
arabs/berbers and not niggers

this

They really can't

Kek. Sure thing. Egyptians were also black yes? Tunisians and Moroccans yes? They just suddenly died out in that region and left no trace of themselves not even small communities of indigenous black people? No. Crazy.

You're wrong. Are you so whitewashed and desperate to lick the white man's boots that you shun your own black brothers like an Uncle Tom?

>North Africa was always a Black Man's land
what are berbers ?

Yeah every soldier in the army wuz kangz and shiet. Every soldier had their own concubine and were kangz of other soldiers who were also kangz, but not quite kangly as the kangliph.

You keep telling yourself that, mate.

See

Kek. So because he's actually speaking historic truth and genetic facts he's a race traitor now?

Black men took white European wives and eventually became lighter in those regions. The original population was Black. This is evident in even their facial features.

>shun your own black brothers
morocco is less than 2 percent black

Egyptian

>Afro-Arab moors flourished while Europe was in the dark ages. Took over Southern Europe, and had the richest king in world history

WOW WOW Someone didn't read history But I know someone when to public School!

Everyone with a brain that KNOWS History know that the moors (flourished) by taking white slaves to do all the work.

Go read a fucking book retard.

Capoids
Capoids are a mix of black people and Arabs. See for example Ethiopia or Eritrea

>Berber
>black

Say that to his face and see what happens.

Why are you all so desperate to deny us our own history? Are you so envious of Black Men and our physical prowess is that your only consolation is to spread lies and misinformation about our past?

>But i know someone when to public School!
Looks like you is the one who went to public school.

Why is this so hard for them to understand?

Muh dick.

Don't you wish there was an insult for white people that they would get actually upset about, that demeans the whole race, kind of like the word nigger is for niggers, nigger?

This "we was caves" insult just doesn't work, because niggers don't understand that yes, white people are very conscient that in the beginning we lived in caves (as everybody). Then we evolved, building houses of wood, then of stone and know of steel and glass. Whites are proud of the ability achieve and improve - not because history serves as a status. Something nignogs are delirious about.

Better to have lived in caves 3000 years ago than in mudhuts today.
>Lucky with technology
Yellow asians, middle-easterns and Indians all had great civilizations that are well documented throughout history. Regardless of they being cucked by imperialism as well, their landmarks never faded away. Apparently black are the only group in the world whose history whites made magically disappear.

We are not. You are desperate to try and push yourselves in situations you had part in as a horse groomer but want to make it you were the reason we won the battle.

Yo stfu bangladesi, you came from africans, because you came from Dravidians. A lost tribe of Africa. Just look at your skin color. and whites came from you. You are not so different. This is how you came into existence bengali.

And this is what came out of your people, a lost tribe of africa like the natives of austrailia.

ITT: what are the effects of no history education

You already posted this.
I told you there were Arabs and Berbers,not Blacks.Look at the map of their empire during spreading.They also did not brought civilization,that was done by Romans.

There is none. Because we europeans didn't care about """White""". You were the ones that created it. The only thing that it might be similar in use is "cracker" which is still stupid but so are niggers.

Tell a Berber in his face that he is a black man and see what he does with your face.

Because these people aren't even who you make them out to be. So just stop it. Not everybody is black.

Because they are insecure. Black men dominate the physical world in both strength and looks. All these pathetic white boys have is to bury their heads in the past, and yet even there they are confronted by images of their own inferiority, so they desperately lie to save what little ego they still have.

The Greatest achievements in the history of the Ancient World were done by Blacks - nothing other than the Pyramids of Giza, constructed by Free Black Men.

ancient statues of berbers showed them having caucasoid features your claims have have no scientific ground to stand on.

Marocain, part of american black culture

Wrong. It is you Germans and other Nordics that had no written history until a few hundred years ago. Black Men have a written history stretching back 6000 years compared to your puny few centuries, and it is for this reason you feel insecure and ashamed of your own pathetic past that you seek to deny ours.

Show me a famous black male model please. And don't show me the albino guy.

Whoops heres the pic

>Replying to bait
Make sure you add "sage" in options. No quotes

French montana

The pyramids were indeed built by black people. The thing is though; black slaves and they were told where to put the stone by Arabs who would whip them to death if they did not do what they say.

Whites came from albinism and they are deeply ashamed of it. Dont let anyone convince you differently. Race doesnt exist. Not really. Just a bunch of ashamed albinos. Missing hair proteins. Albino genetics thats it.

Last 2 min very relevant. Rest of the video is not that great. The uploader is basically some iranian and is like Look, can I plz be bro tier now. Begging to albinos to be seen as an albino. This is reality. And the music fitting.

youtube.com/watch?v=OjBlZl8RON8

North Africans have always had more in common with other Mediterranean peoples than with tribal dindus to the south.

see: Saharan Desert (hint: geographical barriers)

this is almost as laughable as saying Egyptians were black! Wait.. you guys don't ACTUALLY believe that do you?

Quoted the wrong post sorry
You, look here

One would be inclined to think that they are troll, because nobody can be that stupid, but then again, these are people who get their education from memes.

Pure Lies. The Arabs did not even exist in Egypt at that time. And the Pyramids were built by Free Workers.

theguardian.com/world/2010/jan/11/great-pyramid-tombs-slaves-egypt

Your grasp of History is flawed and you clearly have trouble conceding the fact that, yes, Black Men do have a history far older, richer and greater than Germans and other Nordics.

Wouldn't remotely surprise me.
Psychological warfare is a common tool of the Jew.

Not this fucking meme again. Nubians only ruled Egypt for 5 decades and that was because the Empire was weakening. There were only two black pharaohs (Piankhi and his wife's son Shabaka) and they were hated by the real Egyptians, who later teamed up with the Assyrians to overthrow the Niggerarchy. It was pretty much like the Obama legacy

This is what it is

The falsity of White history begins and ends with their desire to hide their true nature; that being that they are derived from Albinos. Their efforts to make all peoples of historical significance White, would appear to be their effort to make themselves the "New Normal" i. e. "See everybody important was White, therefore White is good - the best even!" This fabricated concept of themselves, is obviously so satisfying, and so ingrained, that it has become delusional. Even today, there are many Whites who refuse to believe that the ancient Egyptians, and the other original civilizations as well, were Black people! This in spite of the countless evidences to the contrary: Egypt IS in Africa, there are countless statues and paintings which clearly show them to be Black people. Even scientific studies of ancient Egyptian Bones and Mummy tissue, like this one: Mummy tissue study: Click >>>, Does not satisfy them. Whites will still doggedly point to artifacts from the periods of Greek and Roman rule and say: See, these are the "Real Egyptians". Of course, there is absolutely no reason why a reasonably intelligent human being, would ever think that the ancient Egyptians were White people, but then again, reason and intelligent thought, have nothing to do with this: This is about a "Need" to believe. This persistence in thinking, is then clearly not intellectual, put rather purely emotional.

realhistoryww.com/world_history/ancient/White_people.htm

Oh my god this again?

Black people have vitamin d deficiencies because their shit skin color blocks out all the sunrays.

I think Sup Forums should start differentiating Eastern Africans and niggers.
Niggers = Negroid facial features (South and West Africa)
East Africans however black they may be should not be compared to niggers

There is, its leper, albino.

Exactly. Whites are essentially just a mutated tribe of albinos that evolved from Black people 100,000 years ago. They are basically Abominations of Nature and yet they claim to be the "master race." Pathetic.

You absolutely should be proud of your race.
It's no different than me being proud of my European heritage.
Men like you are who will pull your people out of the Jew hole they've fallen into.
Don't let them make you a faggot Marxist victim.

Don't compare people's. Blacks never come out on top in that game.

Ah yes Africa is full of ancient Masterpieces once you leave the Arabic part. Sure.

You're one of the guys who says Greeks were black also yes?

abomination works too.

See

>flourished

how, when they clearly don't even know how to set up a chess board? Look at that shit! Pieces all gon fall off!

>Black Men have a written history stretching back 6000 years
written language was only invented 5000 years ago

/thread

Whites are not albinos, they just have lower melanin. I am far from the idea that white people are the masterrace because there are many other great races but I think we can all agree that niggers are the worst race

I'll admit that serious Finnish history stretches back only 200 years, and we've made the country a literal role model in the last 50 years. What about Africans since their independence? Literally all freedom cucked by greedy nignog corruption.

Mmh, no, not feeling it. Try again.

Afro-arabs, analogous to afro-americans?

Ah yes. Their facial features scream European white people.

Their flawless white skin tone is certainly the exact same as a white person from Europe.

I honestly think this is exaggeration, there are plenty of developed cities in Africa but it is true that they had no civilization before people colonized them.
>Past the Arabic part
Did you just call North Africans Arabs

Wrong twice in the same picture, ain't that something.

>Whites are essentially just a mutated tribe of albinos that evolved from Black people
that's not how albinism works, light skin evolved gradually and not all at once like albinism, this is why brown people exist, they needed to get lighter but not very light.