So apparently at work today all the Latinos are taking off in some protest against Trump. My job is 98% Hispanic...

So apparently at work today all the Latinos are taking off in some protest against Trump. My job is 98% Hispanic. Its a Union job and the Union Rep had a meeting 2 days ago explaining that if you don't show up, you're fired. I'm white and I don't know what to do.

Show up, sign in, immediately leave.

But won't I get fucked over if I do that?

I dunno. I don't work for a Union. They're cancer.
From what you said you just have to show up.
If you get a chance to sneak out, do it.

go to work and do your job, dont listen to idiots

>Union Rep had a meeting 2 days ago explaining that if you don't show up, you're fired.
show up.

I'll leave when I'm allowed to. I don't want to nig up the system. I just want to work and provide for me and my gf.

I'll go but it might be just me and a crackhead and a black guy out of about 60 workers total.

my digits confirm. Sorry buddy but you're going to work.

No hispanic who is here legally is gonna take off

I guess Kek wills it.

Tex Mex here... I heard about this too. But i must go to school.

Just go to fucking work you faggot.

So is it some sort of nation wide thing? I live in Jew York.

Who cares how many other people are there? Go and do you fucking job.

>Its a Union job and the Union Rep had a meeting 2 days ago explaining that if you don't show up, you're fired.
Show up for what? The protest or the job?

Just go to work and tell them you didn't get the memo if they ask where you were at.

How do the union fucking fire you?

Sage

>this actually has to be clarified in a sweden conversation
how terrifying

Do you need your job?
>Yes
Then show up
>No
Do you like your job?
>Yes
Then show up
>No
Go in strike

Show up wearing MAGA hat

I'm going. But I can't use that as an excuse because the Latinos all told me to skip work on Thursday. I'll just tell them to fuck off if they give me shit. They're all manlets anyway.

I don't know how the Union works. Its my first Union job. I'm in the Teamsters Union if that helps.

show up and watch the trainwreck as nothing can get accomplished as Jose and the latin heat are off getting deported

Lol. That would be funny. But I keep my personal life out of my work life.

Sounds fun when you put it that way.

This. How is this a problem?

The problem iis I'll be stuck doing all the work. I'll look like a cuck.

Since it is a protest and not a strike, I don't think the Union can let you go because you didn't attend. If they did I am sure you would have grounds for a lawsuit.

I would side with the union if you want to keep your job otherwise you probably will get screwed.

Sounds like 60 new jobs are opening up. Thank Trump!

If they managed to turn Mexicans into BLM it will be a huge coul against the viewpoint of Mexicans shutting the fuck up and working their ass off.

So clarify it.

I'm not protesting. I'm going to work. But I'll keep your advice in mind for the future.

Yeah. I'm going to work and being a Good Goy. I actually like to work. Its just shit like this protest thing makes it really dumb.

If the union has a lot of sway they may get you fired/blackball you just fyi

Grow the fuck up, holy shit this post made me irrationally mad.

Go to work like everyone else who isn't a piece of shit. If there aren't enough people to do anything, well then that just proves people should hire Americans..

Fuck that. It's still your job and your boss will hire new people soon enough. In the meantime he will probably get people to come and help out. Don't shoot yourself in the foot user.

Show up, do your fucking job. If the union treats you well, do your job and tell the beaners to do the same.

Your workplace is getting deported

You have some dead end job a high schooler could do don't you?

>I just want to work and provide for me and my gf
That is no longer an option

what gave it away the latinos?

no, youll look like a loyal employee who can start negotiating for a raise. being a lazy little shit in this instance is what will make you a cuck.

If they fire me for going to work and doing my job then I'll just sue them. That's unethical since I'm doing my job. I'm not going to sweat that tho. I read my portfolio on me once and I am one of the most reliable and top hard workers since I'm always the first one in and last one to leave and I always stay late when its needed.

Will do. Just for Kek.

He said it's 90% Mexicans what did you expect

Show up in a MAGA cap with a Trump/Pence flag. They said you had to show up. Counter-protesting their protest is still showing up.

Fire the latinos?

>All of the hispanics show up
>The "allies" don't come in presumed solidarity with their "brothers"
>The "allies" get fired and replaced with more hispanics

It's brilliant

you should quit in protest. you sound like a cuck bitch so you don't deserve a job.

>suing a union

>I'll look like a cuck.
You fucking nigger. Upholding your duties is just about as far from "cuck" as possible. You don't stand for the protest so why would you support it?!

I'm going to work. That's a given. But what should I do if I get stuck with doing all the work?

I'm going. Don't worry m8.

Lol probably

Basically. But I get benefits like medical and dental. I'm looking for better jobs at the moment. I just want to build up references and a good work reputation for the time being. I'm a former NEET. So I'm just trying my best for a better future.

Why's that?

Good point. I'll use this opportunity as future leverage.

Well I'm just saying consider how large the union is and how much you need the job, if you are stuck in that line of work and the union has influence over most of the businesses you dont want to get stuck unable to find work. Also its not like they will fire you immediately necessarily but you might get screwed over later on etc good luck

>bunch of pissed of (easily replaced) illegals

>idiot white guy (also easily replaced) who was just being lazy not showing up.

whos the boss going to remember?
My 2c g9 work like normal and show people/Boss you care and respect your work.

If protesters are pissed at you later just say you value your job and MAGA.

If your union isn't participating in the strike there's no reason for you to. The spics will get fired and hopefully replaced with real Americans.

Reeeee
Though that implies they have the foresight to do it and also implies Latinos aren't just as lazy as blacks

My industry is protesting too but I'm a salesman so I am not affected...
Actually today would be a great day to do some service without these filthy beaners in my way.

Nah. I gotta work. I'm not a filthy Commie.

>implying I know about Unions considering this is my first Union job

You have a point

Thanks Leaf. Your advice is helpful.

I am going to work you nigger. I'm just asking what the best solution iis.

I can only hope that happens

>I'll look like a cuck
If you're worried more about how your actions will look to others than you're already a cuck.

You're right. I shouldn't even give those spics my time.

>But what should I do if I get stuck with doing all the work?
Even if it comes to that a few hard days at work is still better than cucking yourself out of your job.

That's true. I shouldn't fuck myself in the long run over some butthurt spics