IMPORTANT INFO from MediaLiesAgain confirmed by an 'insider' and a shill that slipped up

Brothers, we have ONE day to spread this around Sup Forums, twitter, and all other outlets where the right people converse. We are entering a critical point in this meme and info war. Save this image, do not reply to shills, and post this in any non-shill thread over the next 24 hours.

WE ARE ENTERING A CRITICAL POINT IN THE MEME WAR

What happened? An "insider user" posts a warning about a potentially fake, yet damaging news story that will run Friday.

Yesterday another "insider user" posts from high up in Trump's circle. This triggers a shill so hard they slip up and admit CNN will break a major story in the next 48 hours. This info lines up exactly with what the first insider user said.

In order to prepare public opinion to not trust their liberal mainstream media, we preemptively push the hashtag #MediaLiesAgain Thursday night into Friday morning.

The faster people distrust liberal media, the faster this psy-op/coup attempt ends.

Dust off your meme canons and rifles. THIS IS WAR

Link to original MLA thread -> MLA thread #2 -> Link to the insider/shill thread ->

Bump for interest and potential.

Bump

For those who want to join in but need to make a social media account, this will help get you started.

We also need all any any pics/info of examples of MSM being deceitful, supplying incorrect information, making things up, records of donors, journalists with no integrity, etc.

BREAK THE CONDITIONING

Bump

NEED AMMO FOR THE MEME WAR?

(L)eddit.com/ (r/media_criticism/)

Has an archive of images you can pull from

Regardless of LARP status this is a worthy hashtag to push.

My hopes that impeaching Trump will awaken those that are tired of the current direction (not that I think it will happen, but if) after they made it Crystal Clear that they:
A. Were going to deliberately run a smear campaign against him, not only by their actions, but promises to do just that.
B. Have shown us that there is, in fact, an agenda counter to what the American citizens wanted.
C. That they consider themselves better than us and have made it clear that citizens that voice a pro-United States stance are the enemy.

In all honesty I believe that they could not do anything that would be considered a declaration of civil war at that point.

If they would had not made it so obvious that they were and are willing to stop at nothing to rid us of our legally elected president my opinion would be different.

If they do this and the American citizens do not stand up at that point then we are lost, as it will show that they can do anything with our compliance.

That under no circumstance will we fight back.

Sorry, could not do anything more serious and it should be considered as a possible declaration of civil war.

Tripped myself up typing.

Social media help 2/3

bump

I also need help with re-posting this info on other sites, chans, and comment sections of right wing sites. I need to leave for work so my time here ends soon.

KEK willed it so you have to do it.

3/3

the hint in the OP image as to who it is strongly suggests it is Sean Spicer

The hint "think about the image I posted, position, background, etc"

>internal happenings post "Sean replies on here a lot"
>pic is of JFK at podium with seal of POTUS, exactly what spicer does everyday

Our leaders are calling on us for direct help against an onslaught of lies they know is coming

>inb4 spicer isn't our leader xD
I believe he is loyal, no amount of shilling will change that

Can someone give me a tl;dr so i know if its worth reading all. Something like a quick rundown

Kek was present in the original thread. looks like this thread is collecting powers....

Fuck off bogshill
>time to phonepost the faggot rundown in response to myself and derail the thread heheh

My OP gives a quick rundown. Read that.

>The faster people distrust liberal media, the faster this psy-op/coup attempt ends.
Only people with an IQ below 70 would believe the MSM at this point.

#MediaLiesAgain in play here.

We have gotten too comfortable and complacent with Trump's win. We need to keep the pressure on the leftists, cuckservatives and the rest.

Do everything to point out media falsehoods, lies, misinfo, and swaying of the general public to your friends, family, co-workers, and the random people we talk to online. As soon as people begin to distrust the media, the power of the psy-op weakens considerably.

So.... most Americans.

Dude, chill. It was just a joke.
Someone gets triggered by the mere mention of the mog meme

I wouldnt call that quick really, but ok. Will read all that when im home

Its over guys, Trump won.

this is like 700D chess now. Ridiculous. Madmen!

It's faaaaaaaaaar from over. Can you not see the constant shilling here and in the media?

It's only 700D chess if we participate

Got these clear examples from previous threads. Also, nyt frequently has a bait headline "CONSTANT COMMUNICATION WITH RUSSIA" but two paragraphs in admit no evidence.

Reminder that we can influence everything.

If we do this tomorrow, we will be serving our country.

If you believe the insiders are being true, then this is basically like a direct order from the emperor himself.

And a more Celeb news one, normies eat up this kind of shit.

>Update] [Auto]
How do they get away with blatant lies like this? It's obvious they know that their audience doesn't read the body of the article.

>Dust off your meme canons and rifles. THIS IS WAR
If the Repubs and Dems do manage to drum up impeachment charges...it could very well be war, CW II could go into a high boil.
Getting tied of the shit the Dems, the MSM, the establishment Repubs and the Deep State keep throwing at Trump. This is exactly the reason why he got elected.

Mmmhmm. Yes. The faster the public is deprogrammed and stops listening to the lies of the liberal media, their coup plan and psy-op for civil unrest weakens.

I just seriously hope that trump comes through this and (((they))) dont get hm out of there on some bullshit.

Notice the MSM is reproting "trump campaign in contact with russians" not russian officials, diplomats, government, just russians.

Holy shit she jacked up her face something serious.

this, well said.

If they tell the slight truth in the body, it's not libel.

Okay folks, I have to go to work, so meme magicians, patriots, and followers of kek, please keep this bumped, archived, and bake new bread when this disappears.

I've dumped all the clear ones I Have that aren't "offensive" memes. I'm good at explaining at length what their twisting is, but not reducing it to memes.

>the hint in the OP image as to who it is strongly suggests it is Sean Spicer
way too obvious?

bump

This is the exact reason I voted for Trump. To confirm the fact that US politics up until now has been a massive charade, with only one team, whose goal was to sell America down the river in pursuit of some global governance bullshit

On top of that, he is taking them on directly. The Overton window has been pushed so far open in the course of just three weeks that the mainstream media is openly stating that there is in fact a shadow government, and that they are willing to do anything in their power to take down President Trump

special relationship bump.

If media lied, why did Trump cave?

>We have gotten too comfortable and complacent with Trump's win. We need to keep the pressure on the leftists, cuckservatives and the rest.
this is true

>Do everything to point out media falsehoods, lies, misinfo, and swaying of the general public to your friends, family, co-workers,
everyone close to me sees the MSM for what they are, LAIRS.
Just look at CNN and their ratings.

I made sure to plug this idea to randoms on Bernie posts that would pop up due to my "friends" on normiebook. It's been a conspiracy for a long time, but is becoming obvious to even the retarded. They're just trapped in the partisanship.

>a shill that slipped up
did it never occur to you that it's the """insider""" larping as a shill and intentionally "slipped up" to give weight to his allegations?

i've been doing this a million times. remember forgotten languages? remember how much time you've spent? all because you thought you were being flooded with shills, and it was me with a proxy, and later some other anons joined

Cave on what?

bumpity, i dont know if this is actual or being fooled by larping but nothing to lose if it trends

my hope is that he is building an official case against the leakers that is airtight and will land them in jail. if he can point to the fact that "these leaks were able to force our head of national security to resign out of fear of media slander, directly impacting the safety of our nation and all American citizens" he will have a stronger case. Flynn still has his security clearance and can work behind the scenes until he is either reinstated, or replaced by someone just as loyal and capable

Liberals last week: 'The deep state is a conspiracy theory'

Liberals this week:

>The deep state is real
>The deep state is good
>I trust in the deep state, it is our salvation

Flynn. Read the OP.

I've posted this before.

When I first came onto Sup Forums, I got a kick out of posting about how Israel is superior and how Jews are the true master race.

Over time, I stuck around on the board and I began to realize that despite the Hitler-praising on the surface, that wasn't what this board was really about.

This board represents counter-culture, it doesn't represent nazism or fascism or anything.

It represents refusal to conform to the current agenda.

The current agenda is Globalism, and the agenda of Globalism is to divide all peoples, make them hate each other so that the resulting conflict can be utilized to pit man against each other and make them blind to the true enemy.

The Synagogue of Satan int he Bible is described as the group of Jews who pretend to be Jews but are not Jews, but honor Lucifer instead.

There is a Jewish presence in Hollywood, but they promote faggotry and degeneracy.

I know people laugh at Pizzagate, but I believe these pedo rings are strong.

Trump is the modern day Andrew Jackson, he is fighting against the banksters, and he is fighting against the globalists.

We HAVE to win this meme war.

Welcome all soldiers.

Welcome to the 2nd Meme War.

TO ARMS YOU GLORIOUS FAGGOTS
TO ARMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this is some roman empire type political behind the scenes jockeying for position going on right now. hamgnams noose will tighten around one side or the other

He didn't exactly cave, pence looked like a jackass for defending him on TV when what he'd been told was a lie from flynn. Think about it, if flynn was compromised by Russia, why'd they wait this fucking long to say anything? He worked for Obama too.

true to some degree.
but dont get me wrong if the fascist trumpenreich is founded i would start shilling for our overlord

Fascism would be preferable to what we have now.

Bump
I've seen too much crazy shit in this timeline to ignore this, and anyone with half a brain could figure out the narrative MSM will push.

If on the off chance it's a coverup, user will see it. Sup Forums is faster than them.

Seems like a redirect, yeah.

I am a freelance writer and I have work to do today.

I will keep this bumped.

Many are complacent right now. The 2nd Meme War will be tougher than the 1st.

Interesting.

Shadilay

A SHAMEFUR DISPRAY

/MLA/ General needs to start until tomorrow.

Don´t forget to meme and pray anons, whichever you prefer.

I call on you Kek, god of chaos who heeds not a pleb like me, I merely ask you spread your chaos in the most bloody and destructive way upon the pedophilepederast sodomite satanist cult!

Crush them with your mighty frame and their lesser agents in the deep state & media will literally quake and pee pee poo poo their pantaloons, Shadilay

>The 2nd Meme War will be tougher than the 1st.

65th Memeposting Battalion checking in.

103rd Chairborne division gets out of school soon.

He listens!

BUMP.

Work on memes that we can inject into the #Medialiesagain hashtag tomorrow.

The underlying point here is that the media DOES lie, a fucking shitton. The deep state aka illuminati aka jews ARE going after Trump, sabotaging his admin, giving him false advice & strategy guidance (Golden men who suck surround him). The underlying point here user, is regardless if this insider was a LARPer, the war is on, it is here, and thus the real question becomes:

What are you fighting for?

Kek do I miss infinite crisis.

Someone post all the division symbols again, we need to recruit people for different jobs.

Tell /ptg/.

Bump for Justice. Bump for MAGA

They should have trained more yari ashigaru.

post some material for people to use together with the hashtag, like obvious lies of msm etc

We had a reporting in thread the other day, for memetic preparations and roll call basically.
IIRC there were over 230-260 unique posters. Was good to see many vets survived the v& roundups of Leafistan & Gibmoney.

>inb4 all of these threads (including the insider one) were made by the same person

Do not forget our foe is ancient, cunning and inhumanly determined.

Meme with all you´ve got anons, but don´t forget to eat tendies & get some sleep in the pc chair occasionally, PG investigations burned out some of our best.

What was the traffic for this board last year again?

SHADILAY!!! THIS WILL HAPPEN

It wouldn't matter. As long as we use clear, honest examples of media lies and no fakery, it still drives home a point.

very true.

But they are obviously perfecting their backup plan user. If they get his cabinet weakened enough + him fooled enough (Remember who are is most numerous advisors & """allies""") they succede. If he gets impeached, they succede. If he pulls an Erdogan and BTFO´s high level pedos, treasonous journalists & newsagency big cohones, cult politicians and deep state muslim brother / mossad traitors - they will go FULL "russia, coup, fascism, hitlers rise to power" shilling and civil war WILL be triggered - look at France and that was triggered by one case of brutality without any real weapons even.

We need to meme to sabotage all their plans, crush their dreams and stomp them into dust.

NYt article about flynn for yesterday had clear contradiction to point out. The investigating has so far, revealed nothing illegal or even unorthodox. Headline implies they're all Russian puppets. I'll try to find a link.

>I'll try to find a link.
good on ya. Post some sample images for Sup Forums to use

im in

You know, if Trump weren't such a cuck for Israel then he'd have much more support on Sup Forums. It's why I'm just acting as observer and not meming desu.

We need separate bread(s) for this user. Just like we had the other day with hundreds of vets reporting in.

Swecuck Deep Cover division 111 reporting in anyway.

>It represents refusal to conform to the current agenda.

Sure. But once the Fourth Reich is started, how many of you are going to start shilling for globalism?

Didn't think so.

REPORTAN

Enlistment is not only my duty, but my distinct pleasure

Insider OP suggests the "position" and "background". Look aththe way JFK is positioned against the background of the pres seal on the wall behind him. Read the letters that are shown. There is one word that sicks out "TED". It is Lion TED!

He can't fight everyone at once, though. Nobody can.

i honeslty believe having traveled america so well and knowing their people and culture as i do that if they succeed in ousting trump the people will rise up im sure of it.

A local, but huge radio man had a musing today. "If we're so buddy with Russia and trump is in his pocket, why are they taking antagonistic stances? (The destroyer buzzing and Intel boat on east coast)" This is normie perception, in reality, our army has been shifted overseas to a non existent threat. Media is reporting them as antagonist toward us despite us making the first border buildup. Our army is not in position to defend from internal conflict.

I don't have a tweeter or other social media but I can bump with strength!

I hate the kikery user.

I was bluepilled before and Sup Forums saved me.

Perhaps, but listen. If we, Kek & Pepe as well, help Trump to dent the Cult of Molek, Baphomet and the Dragon, we will be doing GREAT work.
This will take time and effort, no wars will be instigated during this time. Thus no Iran Oded Yinon (Greater Israel).

This gives Iran time to work on their nuclear program. We continue draining the swamp for 2 years and BOOM, alliance with US & Israel shattered due to the extreme amounts of jews + mossad influences found to be in league with the deep state, globalist shills and traitors.

Then we sit back and watch the ME go up in flames. Then reconquista, then final crusade.
This is the best timeline, not everyone will be in that one though.