Check out this antifa/commie propaganda site

redguardsaustin.wordpress.com/

They even have a tribute article for Stalin.

Other urls found in this thread:

tips.fbi.gov/
wordpress.com/abuse/
redguardsaustin.wordpress.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=yTU8WbTbZMI
youtube.com/watch?v=EfjRfvjfbX8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I hate commies so much

Do they not have money for a real website?

>6 fingers

You should join them and get them started on burning shit.

Fucking artists are useless

Don't worry. They're going to get some lovin soon.

They want to go after "white supremacist bikers"? If there were serious, it isn't hard to find the clubhouses of MCs but I'm betting that isn't a check they are ready to cash.

KEK

I want this to happen so badly

>let's fight ICE

The hand has 6 fingers.

What sort of nigger shit is this.

>Alert Comrades Arrested-

>At a young conservative racist bake sale this morning masked activists expropriated the goods and stopped the sale...at the action but three of our comrades were detained after the fact and have been charged with felonies.

Fucking website keeps on giving.

They wouldn't even. Imagine uni beta males trying this shit with the Hell's Angels. Shit wouldn't fly.

It's not 6 fingers. The artist just used too thin and long of a line for the knuckle on the index finger so it looks like 6 fingers at first glance. It's 5 fingers though.

>but why did Hillary lose?

Icepick

Helicopters for all of them

Someone should send a friendly warning to the local MCs.

>death to settler-colonial-capitalism-imperialism

Do these retarded motherfuckers not realize that's exactly what is happening here?

It's 6 fingers on every hand.

And the black guy only gets five. How racist.

A few gems for those that don't want to sift through it. This is all in the context of protesting a music venue.

>One comrade who is a highly active revolutionary organizer and a crucial part of our local movement was assaulted by a vehicle while protesting. The car hit our courageous comrade and threw them up onto the hood. This “WWII fan” in the driver seat tried then to kill our comrade by speeding away towards traffic. Our comrade rolled off the moving vehicle and was shaken but not deterred. They refused to leave the action and continued to resist and oppose fascism. While others did give chase, the fascist driver was able to escape unscathed. Antifascists will remain on the lookout for this driver and next time he will not be so lucky.

>Connor being the weak coward that he is made sure to bring his own bodyguard, who stupidly flashed a handgun but smartly failed to use it. Truth is our comrades on the ground were never unprepared for this to happen and he would have hit the ground before he pulled the trigger.

>We reaffirm the commitment made back in November that we will not tolerate another Greensboro Massacre or another Klan stabbing like in Sacramento. We especially will not tolerate a comrade being shot like the comrade who was shot in Seattle recently, and in that comrade’s name antifascists were more than ready to make the body count go up on the fascist side should we have to defend ourselves with deadly force, which is well, fine, and legal in the state of Texas

Don't you remember what happened last time? A few outnumbered bikers beat the shit out of some uppity liberals.

is this real?

>would have hit the ground before he pulled the trigger
Kek, wish a nigga would

Report the site to the FBI.

tips.fbi.gov/

I liked role playing larpers better when they were 18th level Dragon wizards of Krynn.

>go to Norfolk va
>assault facsist ship builder
>get head stoved in

>Talk about how democracy does not mean checking a box once every four years; it means unified action by the people to express their real concerns and assert their power in the form of rebellion and revolution.

>democracy == rebellion

On J20

>We are all-inclusive so that all can contribute to the best of their ability for the people and the revolution. Unlike the legal-left, which fails to keep pace, stick together, or provide spaces for those with mobility impairments, we march to include all of our comrades, who are well fit to smash a fascist from their wheelchairs if need be. This too is a vital part of serving the actual needs of the people where the legal-left fail and show their true colors as ideological agents of the existing state by reproducing elitism and ignorance obscuring the matter.

> .wordpress domain
haha, bunch of broke hippies.

Also, they would quickly learn of the reputation of "white supremacist gangs" like PEN1 and the Aryan Brotherhood if they actually had the balls to do anything, and if they could actually find them (it's not like these guys are always walking the streets). I wouldn't even consider AB white supremacist. They're not on the same boat as the KKK. They're a gang, their primary objective is money and power, not matter who they have to do business with (the Mexican Mafia is actually their biggest ally).

Codefag is back after being banned.

I'll just leave this here
wordpress.com/abuse/

> Liberals lose
> Become Militants
> We are the aggressors
Really makes me think

fuck off tripfaggot

No I'll stick around, thanks for the (you)

Fucking commie bastards. America is gonna need lots of helicopter fuel.

lol nice, I live in austin. fucking commies

They are raising money to get a criminal negress out of the pokey

We should all go donate or just leave a message of positivity

>ruin your life with an assault charge because down with le drumpf!

>Red guard
>Against the nation

Run over with bicycles.

This shit is gold. Who knew commies were comedic genius?

Fucking retarded faggots don't even know what a fist looks like. Ball your hand into a fist and see if you have fucking protrusions as if you have an extra unbendable knuckle. Or else the dipshit artist thinks you don't bend the knuckle closest to the palm to make a fist. Lol. My guess is the fag artist has never thrown a damn punch in their lives and probably get bullied.

>redguardsaustin.wordpress.com/
>wordpress.com/abuse/
Thank you. Your report will be processed shortly

lolol while these retarded commies get beaten, sprayed, and arrested by our boys in blue (accomplishing nothing at all) all we have to do is sit back and meme and the world goes our way.

Please tell me there's an article or better yet a video on this.

We have become the Jews

>disrupt a fucking bake sale
>get charged with a felony

Let's meme leftist faggots into attacking white people who would have guns and shoot them.

> Calling eachother comrade
> wanting to be taken seriously
Pick one

I fixed some of their propoganda.

Feelsfashyman

these commies actually worship fucking Stalin lol

they need to get this treatment right away

these people have no idea what they are doing. You just fucking wait till some faggot does this in a red state with hardly any gun laws. Oh man please do it antifa pleaseeeeee

They are in a red state, they're in texas. They're just sticking to the liberal bubble of Austin

>those weak antifa faggots actually want proper political violence ala 1920s in Germany back on the streets

Well, it's their funeral.

>important leader
>her defense
lol

They haven't done shit even in Austin Alex Jones retards were all over them and they did absolutely nothing. Antifa is to fucking scared to do jack shit

good to see the left hasn't changed
>advocate violent black shirt movement
>but call everyone else Nazis

we need some better properganda; that shows
A. the "anti-nazi" movement is also communist, pro gay, pro drugs, pro immigrants etc
B. that they start the violence
C that they actually hate the countries they live in

I made some more.

Pretty sure what they're doing there is illegal

Amerifags should report this post to the local police.

no those monkeys lack inteligence

Are you Jerseys retarded brother?

I don't think these guys would even know what to do in an actual war.

>electricity off
>no means to virtue signal online
>no food supply
>potential killers, robbers and rapists everywhere
>nobody to help you

They can't even imagine what their violent fantasy will be like. It will be a long, bitter, horrible struggle and they might lose and definitely lose a lot of what they take for granted.

It's not like a week long camping trip with your friends.

Whiter brother

I really feel sad for Stalin. In the west due to kind of ignorance towards history of my country he is sometimes loved by full-blown SJW retards and hated by fascists, while it should be vice-versa.
Seriously, those "commies" would be the first in the queue to gulag.

>watch on right hand

You wouldn't believe it but yes it is. These groups are anti-democracy at the core and ony think change comes from intimidation and "violent revolution".

>communism is so successful that they can't even afford to host their own website

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The Russian Orthodox Church sells tribute calendars of Stalin, and half of Sup Forums thinks they are 'BASED'

What did they mean by this (talking about Pinochet)

>don't vote
ah, so its one of "those" groups.
we have them here too.

Is there a counter-poster, but with barrel end of multiple guns instead of fists?

Of course they don't. They're upper middle class tards who have lived cushy lives since birth. They're so delusional that they'll get the political change they want by rhetoric and sucker punching people.

>communists
>"none of us feel free"

well, they're not wrong

Their lives are already trash, hence they are drawn to this "movement". They are school dropouts, unemployed, drug junkies, with no talent, no parents, no family, simply total losers.

>implying that Stalin wasn't based

In most non liberal states any crime becomes a felony if you wear a mask while comitting it.

Also all they have to do to upgrade it from petty-theft (misdemeanor) to strong-arm robbery (felony) is touch/grab//push one of the people whose goods are being "expropriated"

I'm so glad these fags aren't active around here... I'd have shot one by now. (Probably a huge reason why they aren't)

kinda surprised they are active in Texas at all... but I guess it's limited to mostly mexican/hipster areas like Austin/Ft Worth?

Question... Has anyone contacted the local Oathkeepers or VFW about them? They maybe able to help

Well folks.

Remember to give Commies the boot

Im right handed and wear my watch on right hand. What's the big deal?

>commies
>wrist watch

Yeah not buying it

CIA overthrew Allende, an elected commie.

>redguardsaustin.wordpress.com/
>Red Guards Austin
More like

>Red Guards Autism

youtube.com/watch?v=yTU8WbTbZMI

There was a contruction worker trying to get to work and communist created a human wall to block people from going across the street. The man got tired of their bullshit and a women tried to swing at him and he punched the shit out of her and made the people attached to her knock back, he then went on to provoke them after one of the communist shouted after he punched her "hey! you can't hit a women!!" and he said "that don't look like no damn women" and he flung off communist that tried to attack him. The police than finally came over to break it up and arrest one (communist) after they were about to attack him with weapons.

Sup Forums, for the sake of conversation, what if i knew some reputable mexican gentlemen who could sell me things like grenade launchers and full auto ARs for a decent price? would it be worth it if shit ever bits the fan?

Your time has come, red scum.

But you is the white fist in the middle

This is an underrated pic. Plus, I vote for this to be the alternate jersey of Sup Forums.

Good, because it looks like he cut up a watermelon, not some limpdick wearing a balaclava.

>Wants to punch facists.
>Worship a facist leader.

I really wan them to fight me, because if they strike me, they violate the NAP. Then I have the right to defend my self with what ever means neccessary. Being in commiefornia I don't own a gun, but the assaulter likely won't either. But i know if I can deliver a chop to their corated artery, I can make them pass out and proceed to beat the living shit out of them.

youtube.com/watch?v=EfjRfvjfbX8
Beware the wrath of Antifa

They also look like they tuck the thumb into the fist.

Very bad idea.

>she was part of the system and had the mainstream media in her side

Kek are they for real?

see, is he actually autistic or is he a satirical genius? it's getting too hard to tell at this point

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE punch someone with a concealed carry gun.

Still waiting on this shirt. RAOngr