What do you think of us italians? I am italian and would like you to explain

What do you think of us italians? I am italian and would like you to explain

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/shared?ci=hg638horVJc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Insane potential (cars, fashion/design, food etc) but gone to waste by lousy govt

Amazing culture and heritage but also gov way too deeply intertwined with organized crime

Italians seem to have some sort of immunity to cultural marxism. It is an oddity to be able to so proudly and openly love your own people in Europe.

The "Honourable society" thing is what I most associate with Italians. Unfair I know but be honest, you like us to think you might happen to know someone who knows someone, that could take care of a ((((certain problem)))).

Perché i Trumponi sono aranci e non sanno un cazzo di niente

I think you're a spicy meatball

Good lads.

not white, good pasta

Italians immune to CULTURAL MARXISM? Unfortunately that's not true, expecially the youngs here are all normies, pseudoleftists and cultural marxists (sorry I don't know how to quote).

Also we are full of shitty immigrants

Stop sending immigrants to us.

Why doesnt the north secede and let the south just drift into the ocean towards africa where it belongs?

you have to click on the post number to quote

lol no

the quintessential europeans, and while I'm not a nazi or white supremist, basically what hitler and the nazis really had in mind when they talked about an aryan race (especially ancient rome)

It's your government's fault in the first place

prova prova, fatto

Italians aren't real romans, they're a mix of turks and germans. Romanians are the real romans.

To spite us

Italy tends to have good rep I think, probably for its contributions like wine, spaghetti, pizza, and roman empire and sicilian mafia.

Modern reputation of Italy is more like casualty of EU retardism. I'll like Italy more if you left EU.

Kek
If the alps didn't exist today we would be much more nordic and germanic

t. Vlad

no you fucking newfag they don't have to do that if they intend to reply to OP

Would be amazing, unfortunately the antiEU politicians here are not taken seriously (pick matteo salvini)

Oh ye, theres also cities Florence, Venice, Verona & The Vatican which are culturally awesome and the renaissance stuff is cool too like Da Vinci

yeah, but that was the past
now we're just a mess with a puppet government without jobs or future

no

no theyre not. haplogroup testing is a thing now. They certainly have nothing to do with turks and the germanic tribes that went to italy all moved to germany a long time ago. They didn't leave a genetic mark. Northern italians if anything are related to ancient celts.

Actually Romania and Italy are very similar... both futureless countries

we have much more of a future than germany you self hating cuck

basically

I like Italy. Would love to visit the rural areas someday, beautiful country. I might get bashed for looking too much like a sandnigger, but hey.

Same issues as Britain.

Shitty government suppressing the potential of a population based on a niche industry that should be the cherry on the top and not the entire thing.

and the culture of retarded nigger shit doesn't help either country.

As an Italian American I feel culturally closet to Italy. I was raised with an Italian immigrant grandmother and still regularly visit, staying at my ancestors marble home in central italy.

People who hardly know me would invite my family over for dinner and feed us all sorts of food. I've occasionally run into butt hurt about me being an American, but people can only tell if I speak.

Germany is fucked too, don't get me wrong

basically we all are as long as politically correctness, feminism and EU roam around

> this

we can still do it, we're a lot safer here

Some faggot diaspora gypsy.....kek a literal nigger is closer to the romans then subhumans like you.

I don't mind Italian-Americans. Can't speak for homegrown Italians, though. I don't know their culture too well.

True but my country has a worse case of gypsy disease and corruption,so i think you will last a bit longer.

wrong mentality.
Thinking we are safe and wait while nigger are flooding our country. At some point in near future we will be fucked like Germany and Sweden, we need to rebel, starting from yesterday.

To me Italians matter cuz Pizzapie. Contains all food groups and tastes like heaven.

Italian women are amazing. The men are all gay though, so it's a bit of a toss-up.

You make good food and cars, but you let your culture get to your head. Your people have a unique sense of humor that nobody but other Italian's understand, you all seem prone to depression and quick to anger, a godless state of mind I speculate your people acquired from hundreds of years of killing Christians. High IQ, hairy, and all connected to the mob in some way or another. Also can be easily identified by faint gray coloring around your eyes that no other race seems to have.

we're not safe because we wait, we're safe because we won't get fucked over by cultural marxism

>you all seem prone to depression
>a godless state of mind I speculate your people acquired from hundreds of years of killing Christians.
>hairy, and all connected to the mob in some way or another

i know a lot of youngsters pretty redpilled.

He is the australian shitposter that did the topic on french people

Rich history, have a good claim to be the best in the world at quite a few things.

Christcucks and mafiaso oliveniggers with a rediculous government though.

Not white.

Absolutely love you guys.
I have a partial italian ancestry myself, due to my greatmother, Pascoa Antonieta Tibileti.
My city has lots of italian neighbourhoods and they are all awesome specially Santa Felicitá.
The bad side about Italy is your politicians. As my political sciences professor once told the class: Italy is like a latin-american country that worked allright, more or less...

Gypsy spotted

Other than when some of you retards post here I literally never think about Italy
like ever

Why do you wear bowling shirts even when you're not bowling?

that's an italo-american thing

Meh
Plenty of faggots I know eating that
>diversity is our strength
propaganda

They still get called out for their bullshit, but we aren't really immune

Bolognese spotted

>mistaking me for a terrone living below the po

shame on you user

>not posting italian journalism bantz

kek

They only want Germany

we wuz anglo?

Your women have cucked you. Many such cases, sad.

Pure coincidence.

It really Depends on region but Milano - Bologna fell for cultural marxism

Just reopen those concentration camps, Hans
There's a reason we're sending them to you

the bigger the city the gayer it gets
apparently this rule is unbreakable, probably the only way to keep so many people in so little space without starting a massive slaughtering

when did italians stop speaking roman and naming their kids like tiberius and brutus and stuff and start speaking italian and naming their kids tangfoglio and lorenzio and tony and shit

kek why do they escape from portugal too? seems civil country, are you gibs-free?

I wouldn't mind living my days out in some village in northern Italy.

You lack spirit, though. Many such cases. Great people and great potential. Sad!

Grazie a Dio

ma dove li vedete
vedo solo froci e liberali, che poi son la stessa cosa

You were spawned by niggers

>t. french with italian and southern french roots here

So good to be part of the med race.

youtube.com/shared?ci=hg638horVJc

Do we need anything else?

We have cucked all the rest of europe: personally i have fucked french, spanish, slav, albanian and german girls...

Si vede che vivi in mezzo ai negri.

Italian in Spain here:
It's the same here and in Portugal too, medias are trying to push the Narrative but southern europeans really don't give a fuck as a rule.
The SJW problem is a largely nordic one a scuola far as I could see; not that they don't exist here but people can't be shamed into not arguing with them as easily
Gramsci, one of the foremost creators of cultural marxism, was Italian.
We must redpill people into stop worshipping his commie ass.

They get free housing and free stuff, NHS system (where they the advantage of choose same-gender doctor (female must be examined by a female doctor) in contrary to europeans, brazilians and africans), language classes and working skills.

More stuff than any former African colony black and Brazilian economic migrant and they still escape to Germany.

It's an insult that they consider Portugal is some kind of Syrian warzone.

Germany must give a lot of free gibsmedat.

In all fairnes It's because they're retards And this fairly outweights their being anti EU

Think you're spineless, all that loudmouthed talk and hand waving and yet your country is still filled with shit and corrupt to hell. Can't even tell the difference between average Italian and gypsy. And don't give me that "b-but it's southern italy only! they arent the same as us in north!" you're all trash.

good people, mediterranean bros

Appena fuori Firenze Milano e Roma.
Le tre capitali del SJWarfare italiano.

You're just a buffer state between us and Serbia. If you're good we'll give You some more tourism monies.

Your military got BTFO by niggers and slavs

Mica è colpa mia se sei bolognese.

Pretty sure no one is more critical about our country than ourselves, we're probably one of the biggest self haters around, not sure where you are getting that Abdul.

You fucked their boyfriends?
Learn English before posting.

we can't all get BTFO by rice eating manlets like you

This.

America has never lost a war, what are they teaching you in Italian schools?

>America has never lost a war
hahaha sure mate

First It's Lorenzo, thank you.
We stopped more or less when everybody else did, a couple of centuries after the fall of the Roman Empire, because languages change.

Look burger We like You We really do.
But You're just being ridiculous.

no idea, most of us are simply named after our grandparents

Name one war we have lost.

Go ahead, I'll wait

The fact that you're jerking off the Pope about "muh religion omg love u" but still being braindead in every other facet of life.

most Italian names are just Italianized Latin names which evolved with time, we never really stopped using them, although of course many went out of fashion
'Tiberio' is still pretty common for instance