We can't keep getting away with this.

Sell them the island for profit?

>its rightful owners
You're welcome!

Argentina turn your proxy off

Does that mean we get every bit of rock within 400km of our country too

Argie tears taste soo good

Took you a while.
There's another bit of Land closer to Home that should go back to it's Owners..

What does distance have to do with anything? If I park my car closer to your house than to my house it doesn't become your car.

what does the falklands have that argentina wants so bad its just a piece of land nothing else plus, turn off your proxy op

umm actually the nearest british territory to the falklands is 0km away check your map :)

Oh thank you, you're so kind.

a nuclear power having a foothold next to them?

That analogy definitely fits here.

Stop posting this everyday

Fuck off we're not giving Gibraltar back.

this is what I always wondered...wtf is there besides sheep?

>implying you wouldn't start a war for some of this
those two months of occupation were the best of my life

Definately not oil

Falklands is British clay.
It's closer to Britain that it is to Argentina because it IS Britain.

I think it is time we give back Canada to its rightful owners.

underrated post

POO IN LOO

this

I think the people in the Falklands enjoy British rule more than Argentinian

So many chinks in Vancouver it may as well be a Chinese city state.

why don't you take this piece of land

By argentinian logic you own this piece of land, and through that you also own the falklands

if argentina wants to take back the falklands im pretty sure it'll be like a the ukraine russia relationship just that argentina is ukraine in this scenario

Seriously? Why do Argentines care about a desolate rocky island full of sheep and Brits and want it to be theirs?

>rightful owners
Read a fucking book

- sent from my ipad

Corbyn is that you

technically we do own like 50% of the country but some gay treaty we had to give it up

Well but if you park your wife next to my house and I'm home (who am I kidding) she's in for some /educationalRape/

It was ours?

It will never be Argentina

Our nukes are on submarines. We can park them anywhere.

The people on those islands are Brits. They have a right to self determination, and they determined that they want to remain with the UK.

try this on a nigger neighborhood

We fürst colonized Les Malouines. The name comes from the breton town of Saint Malo.
They should be ours.

Rate my OC

Beastiality is degenerate

why? this map says otherwise

>tfw it's so easy to recognize a nezumi pic.

Why is his art so good?

kek'd

You forgot a shitton of the USA too retard

What do you think the Falklands War was?

>The Falklands remained uninhabited until the 1764 establishment of Port Louis on East Falkland by French captain Louis Antoine de Bougainville, and the 1766 foundation of Port Egmont on Saunders Island by British captain John MacBride.[D] Whether or not the settlements were aware of each other's existence is debated by historians.[25] In 1766, France surrendered its claim on the Falklands to Spain, which renamed the French colony Puerto Soledad the following year.[26] Problems began when Spain discovered and captured Port Egmont in 1770. War was narrowly avoided by its restitution to Britain in 1771.[27]

It was, but we surrendered.

like they could afford it.

I think it's time we give the world back to it's rightful owners

Possibility of oil in the area. I think the argies were also interested in setting up a naval base there.

still doesnt affect me in any way kek

sneaky bongs

I love how Falklands threads always bring the Chileans out. Top lads, South America would be a lot better under your rule.

I think it's time Japan gives its island to its rightful owner.

we had pinochet and he pretty much redpilled almost the entire country so i guess its no wonder

is Ireland anglo?

>a small tribe from northern germany and denmark has spread to the point where its descendent culture and language now covers a significant portion of the globe.

the world belongs to the ANGLO

They're useful when transporting shit to the secret antarctic underground nazi cities.

Kek.
Understated, and underrated.

They're celts. Britain is part celt. We fucked with Ireland so much throughout history that the country has been anglo'd now, whether they like it or not.

Argentina is more White then modern Britain also so..

Why does the left hate the self-determination of white people? That's the one major thing they always gloss over... the Falklands want to be British!

Japan should have all of the islands in the southern sea of Okhotsk

The Falklands was offered £200000 each to vote to become part of Argentina. They all turned it down. It's because the UK gives the Falklands more money per head than any other part of the kingdom. Those fuckers live in the lap of luxury with no cuts. It makes no sense to become Argentinian.

If you look at the claims to the Antarctic Britain manages to have a huge claim despite being far away and not discovering it first.
If the falklands were argie their claim would be largely uncontested and ours would become even harder to justify.
Also their was a point when the Argie government was experimenting with totalitarianism and had to massacre its own citizens just to keep control. They used the "illegal occupation of Argentine land by foreign oppressors" as a scapegoat to focus the public eye away from themselves.
Most Argentinians today don't actually care.

All women tremble with gushing thighs, waiting eagerly for the BAC, how can non anglo subhuman scum even compete?

Yeah, but Belize, Costa Rica, Venezuela, Argentina, Chile, Northern Mexico, and Southern Brazil have plenty of people with majority European DNA. There are still some quality people there, you just have to get past the natives

>Spain had no problem bullying France
>as soon as British show up they cave

You have to admit that the British made most of the world it's bitch, only a number of countries couldn't be bullied by the British and Russia was one of them (excluding Crimea war)

>nezumi
>"art"
>good

They're called Îles Malouines for a reason: in honor of Saint Malo.

Argies GET LOST