So it looks that whole "rape crisis" thing in Europe was fake news

So it looks that whole "rape crisis" thing in Europe was fake news

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Na9hQErZouk
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/sweden-and-denmark-have-highest-number-of-sexual-assaults-in-europe-a6800901.html
news.com.au/finance/economy/world-economy/cologne-is-every-day-europes-rape-epidemic/news-story/e2e618e17ad4400b5ed65045e65e141d
google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1_rNT3k2ZXB-f9z-2nSFMIBQKXCs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Apologize

Of course. Refugees would never do such a thing.

They'll just vote the rapes away soon enough anyways.

rape now legal in germany
good work, germanbros

>reading the BILD

It's their own fault

who the fuck looks at the US demographic situation and thinks: hum, I want that.

Government pressure maybe? Fucking idiots all of you

People who want a solid voting block to perpetually keep them in office.

We do.
Literally
All germans want to be especially west germans is american

Not real american but the liberal melting pot fantasy of american.

Congrats one woman in one town and one newspaper were fake.

Now please provide proof that the thousand of rapes and other such crimes done by rapefugees are false.

>rape now legal in germany
>good work, germanbros

No... REPORTING about rapes is now subject to review... if you report 1000 women were raped and they can show that ONE of those is false, you must apologize for the false reporting and retract the ENTIRE story.

I mean with all the rioting, low wages social unrest all all that and you still want to be American?

>asking for proof in post-truth era
What are you, some kind of racist bigot?

They just needed all those cops this new years because of, looter or something.

She probably only thought she was in an other city where the same stuff took place.

Read ze statistics Hans

Pretty much yeah.

Yes.

Good bantz coming from a country where beheading and eating a randomguy on the bus isnt minded

>one is false
>then all are false
nice (((fake news)))

>One alleged victim not there
>Whole thing 'completely made up'

Fake news

The Swedish feminist police will be by shortly to punish these thoughtcrimes

Does the German Data Institute or what ever provided those stats release data anually?

Oh silly me, those girls raped themselves.
All those Europeans killed since 2015 must have just suffered from freak accidents too!
Oh thanks msm, What would we ever do without you truthseekers!

Pfft. The rates for the minorities are just so high because there are so few of them. Germans still commit the vast majority of crimes. By far.

This is 2017 and Frankfurt

The 2016 rapes in Cologne DID happen

(((German media)))

lol they have no limits

I'll be fine. Sharia dictates that women are not allowed to arrest a man

>Because they are so few of them they commit disproportionate amount of crimes
>Even though some groups both smaller and larger than other groups have a lower amount of crime than even Germans on average.

kek
Germany is completely fucked.

Bring on Schulz and the collapse of the EU.

And that's why it's ok for them to murder our children. Brilliant

its ok, germany
we hang u last

The same problem like with the lisa story. Germanies right wing is made up of people who basically believe anything that someone posts on facebook and repeat it. This completly drowns the debate.

>having children
>as a german
What are you nazi?
Don't you realize you have the potential next hitler in your genes.
only adopt man!

>Frankfurt

Sorry...I seem to have fallen out of the Cologne timeline...

This. They're just trying to obfuscate this alleged 2017 incident (which I don't think there was any media play in the US about it) and the actual 2016 one.

Fuck, I never realized. I gotta go. Need to acquire my Erbschuld again

>videos of massive assaults
>hundreds if not thousands of complaints
>one person admits she was lying

IT VAS ALL FALSH!

fuck you Germany you deserve to be a caliphate at this point

This is borderline fabrication. I'm following these reports all the time and until yesterday when the made this huge apology I didn't even heard once about about it. They may have mentioned it somewhere but this wasn't even a big thing at least not as big as they hype it up now to make it look like the other thousands of cases are not truthfully either

You're Going Back.

For those not aware...
They are talking about a Cologne style mass rape mob in Frankfurt 2016. Not massive rape all over the city as its reality. I think we would have regularly referred to it over the last two months but I never seen one person even do that.

>giving voting rights to non-citizens

The great cucking of Germany is nearly complete

They're trying to change the narrative and divert attention.

This.

Cologne mass rapes definitely did happen. German press once again trying to gaslight Germans yet again.

How long before its implied Polish truck driver carried out the Berlin Xmas Market Truck attack

WTF going on?
I thought the mass rape story was pretty ridiculous at the time.
It's very possible that a few cases happened and hyped up into hysteria

Don't want to support the story, don't want to deny the story.

EVIDENCE?

>woman lies about fiance dying on 911 attack
>911 attack never happened

Meanwhile, racism against chinese is not only tolerated by our left, but actively promoted.

who cares, 60-70% of men are against refugees while 60-70% are pro refugees while the one who are mostly affected by them are women. its up to them, i wont get raped.

I would, post your butt

how many ethnic Russians are living in Germany?

According to Amol Rajan.

Dude u live in brazil.....u live in a shithole..

>"Minorities have the right to commit the same absolute amount of crimes as any other ethnic group, you fucking quantitist"

Please cite me the sources that say rape and crime has gone up in the countries that have taken in refugees, like Sweden and Germany. I hear people say all the time that these places have become a crime ridden shit hole, but nobody can ever prove it.

you are right i let my gf to fuck with blacks so they dont have to rape her. crime prevention is finest tool.

meanwhile a 17-year-old (or "17") Afghan has sexually enriched a mother of two in broad daylight with her children nearby in a local park in Vienna.

vienna voted for Van Der Cuck kek. had it comming

I'd say it is impossible to say since we only register nationality and not ethnicity, yet over the last 40-60 years a huge part of the german diaspora in the former USSR, especially from Russia, returned to Germany, making it hard to determine how many of those are ethnically german or ethnically russian.

The story is bullshit. Some barowner wanted to make himself a mediaphenomenon and posted bullshit on facebook and went to bild.
there were no reports over stuff like this happening, no reports to police, not a single eyewittness.
but as the german far right is unfortunatly made up off idiots at its basis, they swallowed it hook and sinker and made it a story after bild reported it. Now you will see an even bigger attack on "fake news" and the opposition to this movement was seriosuly damaged by this.

>completely made up
>One purported victim
>completely
>One

Plus the fact the newspaper apologized for a mistake.
A lot of liberal newspapers would not do that and just let the mistake live its life because it still serves them well.

lol just though of those raped leftist women while their fellow cunts claims its fake news is making me hard. its actualy good that these fake attacks make it to public so germans now think that all is right wing conspiracy and you get to experience actual enrichment

The holocaust never happened, either.

Lugenpresse has gone too far.

just ignore the fatalities and video footage being spammed onto facebook right ?

>(((CAPLAN)))

The leftist press is actually trying to gaslight us on mass rapes by migrants?

My god these fools.

Wow
It was pretty f'ing huge man.
Nigel Farage was touting it in our referendum campaign, so much so that Cologne became a synonym for "refugees are all rapists" and fed the 'rapefugee' meme.
Its timing so close to the UK referendum definitely had an impact, swinging the vote to leave.

There was hardly any evidence at the time, some twitter accounts etc.
Seems like those things where they have a contraversial TV or radio show, 1 or 2 people complain, then it hits social media and suddenly 1000s of complaints, by people who weren't there.

I'm sure there's a catchy name for this 'bandwagon effect' particularly when it reinforces the (racist) narrative.

However, my judgement is still suspended due to lack of evidence.

this is a good time to mention that Bibi basically came as close a jew could get to denying the holocaust

There is always police presence everywhere in my City (Mannheim) but sure nothing like mass sexual assaults ever happen here. 10 years ago i saw a police car maybe once a week.

Except this isn't about Cologne last year, it's about Frankfurt this year.

News story fake? Doubt it, it just say they retracted it and apologized, it does not state why they did so.

Most likely they were threathened with financial penalties if they don't.

And then again iirc there were even ficky ficky videos so its far from fake.

>(racist)
Go and get raped you worthless virtue-signalling cunt.

its ok to twist the holocaust story slightly if it means putting the blame on other people. like when they bring up the story that america rejected jewish people fleeing the holocaust, they were kinda implying that america was to blame as well... typical kike tactics

i guess i have a politically incorrect opinion.

youtube.com/watch?v=Na9hQErZouk

These videos are all fake news.

(btw the title is wrong, it wasn't NYE 2017, it was NYE 2016)

So hundred of women lied about being raped? Hmm...

>Politically correct opinion

What other possible explanation could there be?

Islam is a religion of peace and none of its adherents would ever rape, steal, assault or kill

That was a year earlier, in a different city.
Does anybody read anything anymore?

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/sweden-and-denmark-have-highest-number-of-sexual-assaults-in-europe-a6800901.html

When a handful of (((women))) suddenly feature on the mainstream media all saying "Donald Trump raped me in some nonspecific way in some nonspecific place at some time and whoops I'm retracting my claim", that is a clear bunch of lies.

When over 900 crimes are reported - many of them sexual - in the area around Cologne station in a single night, changes are there was a coordinated gathering of mayhem. Even worse, they tried to cover it up, hence the delayed general knowledge of the event.

>so we should let more of them in

news.com.au/finance/economy/world-economy/cologne-is-every-day-europes-rape-epidemic/news-story/e2e618e17ad4400b5ed65045e65e141d

google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1_rNT3k2ZXB-f9z-2nSFMIBQKXCs

So your saying Syrien men committed ~100 rapes last year?

Wow puts the whole everyone is raping all the German women thing into perspective....

Those "women" were Russian infiltrators. Or traitor whores paid by the Kremlin.

Remember refugees are an asset not a burden and are much more civilized than russkie subhumans.

No, that is a shameless lie on the part of European media because they're trying to save the EU right now. Unbelievable they'd cover up RAPES to do so.

How are they an asset?

>mfw retards actually believe it's more likely that there's a massive pro-rape conspiracy among the Euro media that is exerting its evil influence and covering up rapes than some guy posting some fake racebait shit for page clicks from racist morons

>The Independent

Dropped

It didn't though

TPTB will start wars to get the result they want, rapes are nothing to them

This is not about cologne. This is about frankfurt 17/18.
cologne happened.

>Aydan Özoğuz

t*rkroach

Therefore the US is perfect, right?

Good goy. Now turn your head from the others out of generalization.

Ya but brazil is way worse and our worst is probably your best. You look dumb trying to say the US is a bad place.

Becuase Frankfurt is whole Europe.

Look at Sweden buddy