(((snapchat)))

>(((snapchat)))

what the fuck?

she probably has that arrangement in place with a dozen+ men

Post the full-body picture of the woman. She´s absolutely massive

its a fetish thats being used for monetary gain

$10 says shes some kind of sex worker that sells panties or pictures some other stupid shit

egas retarded slider threads

You can always tell they are when they do that, hide my chin show my boobs angle.

cuck

Degenerates gonna degenerate.

Let's just hope they don't reproduce.

also from the slightly opened mouth which allows them to tighten their face to hide their sagging jowls

This is actually on snapchat?

Jesus fucking Christ. The jews are really trying to put the final nail in the marriage and nuclear family coffin.

It's too late.

Who would even go through this bullshit?

Just fuck prostitutes.

damn she kinda thicc... no wonder he's with her

>thicc

This is basically my rule for my wife

I cheat, not like relationships just fucking on the side, and certainly not constant like maybe 1-5 times a year when something just falls into my lap

But if she every cheated I'd drop her ass tomoorw

Female cheating is objectively more destructive to a family unit than when a male cheats

Being an asshole it's more destructive to a family unit than cheating.

Haha probably an atheist. That's what happens to them.

>F A T T

Larpadoodledoo!

I know you're baiting but people exist who actually think this is ok. Adulterers are fucking scum and should be gassed before any Jew.

I fucking hate it when they hide themselves behind false pictures.

No wonder she uses this as the main picture, no one would give a fuck if they saw how she really looks like Fucking whales.

>From the gates of hell I stab at thee!

Thar she blows. The white whale.

Get of the internet henry

Every fucking time with these fags when I say this.

Look, male and female sexuality is different, men can more often than not have sex worth someone on the side and be done with it, and in face still unconditionally love their main partner it's just how the male Brian works

Now women on the other hand, GENERALLY SPEAKING, only cheat when they are seeking or think they have found a replacement mate

By the time a woman starts cheating the marriage/partnership is, for all intents and purposes, already over she did it because you aren't good enough or another guy is better

Now this is generally speaking, obviously sometimes men run off with mistresses and obviously some women can cheat and be fine and obviously I'm a bit of a selfish ass but I ain't wrong

>shaving body hair
>he

Does she know?

there is another similar tinder compilation, do you by any chance have it?

>hogzilla
>edgelord

You'll end up paying child support for some bastard child pretty soon.
Let's see how your wife likes this arrangement then.

And don't even start with I use a condom.

>pentagram tattoo
What an edgy faggot

She may have suspected before I she knows where her bread is buttered

I've never had a pregannacy scare even with my wife I'm not a retarded nog it's very easy to avoid pregnancy

I actually have the opposite situation with my gf.

Once I had her sleep on the couch because I had a girl over.

>swallow your cum like its water
fucking kek

>I'm not a retarded nog
Yet you have the emotional maturity, self discipline, and wisdom of a 12 year old.

I feel sorry for your wife, being married to a knob like you. You hide it from your wife, what you do, because you know exactly how she would feel if she found out, and why. And yet you tell yourself that it's ok. Pathetic.

Well if you put up with a partner acting like that, you deserve it.

Is that dude the new Green Lantern?

Their are many things I don't burden my wife with. Women are like big teenagers that panic of faced with certain things

No reason to upset her over something she lacks the emotional maturity to understand

They complete each other

His sting makeup is spot on,should go to WWE filmings & drown in okay tier pussy

That's hilarious. Any more?

Need to get r9k army to make more of these kek

Keep rationalising it, I'm sure that will make it ok.

You lie to your wife, and worst if all you lie to yourself. You think you are a man. Your marriage is a sham and it is entirely your fault.

You are pathetic. You should be ashamed of yourself.

By God its the devils oldest most grotesque trick

Lol are you a woman? Why so triggered? I know I'm cheating the point is I just don't really care

>I'm not a retarded nog
Do you think what you're doing isn't nog behavior?

Checked.

Also this is based and alpha. Women hate when men start emotional cheating as they risk losing their provider. Men hate women who sexually cheat as they risk becoming cuckold.

You should let your wife emotionally cheat but not have sex. E.g. let her have beta or biters and maybe a lesbian affair.

Who's Brian? He must be getting bare puss.

Bhahaha

Looks like that guy's test levels are in negative numbers, no wonder he's getting cucked. And she's a blatant whale.

Fucking asshole. I bet your wife's getting dicked weekly by someone else.

This kind of shit is why I'll never get married. You're nothing but a waste of her time.

Yeah you do, otherwise you wouldn't be on the internet trying to rationalize it to NEETs on the internet. You really are pathetic.

>my partner doesn't fulfill my sexual drive, so I need to seek for a woman on the side
Find a better partner then

When did this place become Reddit ?

I cheat on my wife, she won't do shit about it and I'll hypocritically drop her ass if I find out she is doing the same

Stay mad fags

Kek be praised

Its the early AM,bunch of tweens pussyposting before school.

And checked my man

You're overplaying the role of butthurt roastie to the point where it's obvious that you're just posting bait.

2/10

>yugioh tatoos

Just don't breed.

wow we have advanced from "cuck" to "hyper-cuck"

i wonder, who will be the first hyper-cucks?

i fucked a girl this big before, it was kinda shitty, her ass and pussy stank (even after she just had a shower) and her blowjob skills were average at best. She was also bitchy and complained a lot. Fat women are gross and have no redeeming qualities.

>A FUCKING YUGIOH TATTOO

>Edgy dumb motherfucker with issues gets big boy tattoos to look like a "man"
My theory is confirmed once again.The bigger the tattoos,the bigger the manpussy

Nah, m8, a shoulder to cry on becomes a dick to ride on. That's why you make sure your wife isn't dependent on anyone else for emotional support.

MORE!!

My friend let me give you some advice: NEVER, EVER, EVER, let beta orbiters hang around your women. I once made the mistake of not kicking an orbiter's ass outright and regretted it. Orbiters despite being friendzoned only want one thing: to get into your woman's pants and will stop at nothing to do it. Normally women brush off their attempts and stick to alpha cock but the orbiter will wait and take advantage of any moment of weakness or any fight you may have to get in bed with your girl.

Women make it an artform to hide their fat. They would rather learn to do this then lose weight. The Internet enables them. They can post pics like this online and beta cuck virgins will give them the attention the gym would not

you are both manchildren if you recognize yugioh tattoos

Go ahead point it out for me, I will wait.

Good one.
Yeah, people who meme it thicc either don't know what it was ever really meant to mean or try to stretch it have their chubbychasing fetish more accepted.

>The current year
>Believing that was a woman and not an old gay dude catfishing for dickpics
Real whores are subtle.

>landwhale

>implying you're not fucking up the women you cheat on your wife with
You are ruining women with your me first cum obsessed faggot tier lifestyle you manwhore shit. Fucking kill yourself.

>Implying this won't be a one sided, hollow relationship now.
Reminds me of PolyFailure's story.

Is that the fucking Seal of Orichalcos

Man the harpoons

What kind of cuckholdery is this?

So this guy Larry folks let's call him Larry. Good guy, a bit of a pushover though. I don't like pushovers like him or Obama folks.

Anyway I go on snapchat to see if Melania sent me any nudes and I see Larry's page and I take a look. My god folks his wife was cheating on him openly and making him stay faithful. I mean it was worse than NAFTA. Horrible deals folks horrible deals.

A fucking whale.

>stereotypical puke green tattoo
Is this like a rule for lsndwhales or something? Fucking every time

Yu-gi-oh shit took some inspiration from IRL occult and religious symbolism. Though given the context of OP I wouldn't be surprised if the guy is some weeaboo cuck neckbeard who got slightly /fit/ so the girl will want him while mentally still being kinda lagging. Would explain why he thinks that multicolored body tattooes on non-yakuza make him look good. Probably going naively for the 'tough guy' vibe.

>how fat is she?
that is my question

whaaaaat, no way ! with that mean look & tats, he must surely have high test !

>mfw cuck

Any dude letting his girl get railed by other dudes deserves all the pain he gets.

Just lol @ this cuck

>double standards

This is how we got into this mess in the first place.

Kill yourself.

SPLIT YOUR LUNGS WITH BLOOD AND THUNDER

Not condoning it but you're not wrong

His testosterone is likely at healthy ok levels given his body shape, it just doesn't account for bad raising, shit taste, retarded ideology and naive attitude. If testosterone would be enough to make people reasonable and confident, you could fix most of the problems in the world with hormonal injection. You cannot.

This. If the woman no longer wants to have sex, men have to look elsewhere.

>tfw no gf so you can't even be a cuck