They are trying to turn the tables

DO NOT LET THEM

THEY WILL ALWAYS BE THE REAL KEKS

Other urls found in this thread:

burrardstreetjournal.com/trump-trudeau-canadas-worst-president-yet/
jewishbusinessnews.com/2017/01/31/george-soros-backed-jared-kushner-venture-cadre-250-million/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>muh looks
Fiedel junior has nothing else going for him. Even his feminism is fake.

Too bad for them, he's gay

I feel like they are lurking this board a lot more than I thought, they are trying to portray him as the one who does all the cucking lol

yeah ivanka must really love how his ear looks

I genuinely don't know why people think he's so beautiful.

Turns out attractiveness is highly valued. Who knew?

Trudeau may look good but he's a fucking idiot who can't run his country so it evens out

Women are attracted to beta cucks?

>kek in ID

thy will be done

>zocken_und_noch_mer_zocken.png
German, you've been caught

>David Cameron

top kek

Just admit he's a real life Chad and move on

This is exactly the type of guy all women want irl unlike what the lonely neckbeards tell each other in /redpilled/ safe spaces

>bastard son of a communist
>chad
Pick one.

but its horrible to think about it

he's the kind of fucktard who always sat in the first row in school and laughed at teachers bad jokes like a maniac

Like women care about that toppest kek
He's hot, that's all

It lacks this one.

L E A F E D

>"soo eheheh... mr Truedeau, you're such a wilful little boy aren't you..."

Pure adoration.

Reckon they fucked?

can homosexuals be chads?

Who cares about this? Just scroll past it.

now this is the exact reason why women shouldn't be allowed to vote. They vote with their pussy

> implying straight women aren't obsessed with handsome men fucking each other

Somebody needs to end this faggotry

I dont think I implied that but I am pretty sure they aren't

Tell me the truth about Trudeau.

One of them, with them, or useful idiot? What the fuck is he doing?

I'd be curious to see the M/F rates of trudeau voters.

You're wrong

This is what happens when you give women the vote.

>can homosexuals be chads?

He's bisexual, we fucked in college. And yes, just like how men are attracted to bisexual women, women are attracted to bisexual men.

>Forced liberal memes that die the moment they stop trying to force them
oh boy what will we ever do nooooo

there's no way he is intelligent enough to be anything but a useful idiot.
aren't bisexuals just a homos in denial

You know how pop stars look like a good fuck, but offer nothing else. Canada.

Swooning? Heh, they haven't seen how people react to Trump.

Trump isnt thinking love. He is gloating that he has this shit by the balls. Canadas real bosses are the brits and oil lordsburrardstreetjournal.com/trump-trudeau-canadas-worst-president-yet/

The shit media tries to appeal to men through women on this shit.

I never knew how much I disliked him until I heard his fucking lisp.
Just fucking fix it you autist, I did.

The leader of Canada tweets like a college freshman.

Canadian

Cock

Connoisseur

>when your news organization becomes so irrelevant you have to steal ideas from a pacific-island crochet directory

>woman smiles at a man
>she wants the d

I cannot believe how autistic Sup Forums and these news sources are

Wings and dat

Checked

Soros and Kushner are partners Trump Fags, from the pigs own anus.

jewishbusinessnews.com/2017/01/31/george-soros-backed-jared-kushner-venture-cadre-250-million/

Those pipelines have Canada by the balls. In the future if Canada wants to exist, they do exactly what America says or we turn off the pipelines.

Notice that Canadian shit didnt talk trash. Just like Japan didnt. If America doesnt exist, your comfortable world falls into war. And only Americans like war nowadays no matter what the Jews say different in the news.

We should have daily threads about the narrative spinning attempts made by the kikes, yours is a nice response to it yea.

Perhaps in time we will be even faster to respond and then even faster to nullify and counteract it all.

She just looks psyched, she doesn't look like she's attracted to him at all
Also, it's some normie, not a high tier puss that doesn't get starstruck easily

Lol jewish business news. Im sure Soros has great control of the guy that lost him billions when elected. So who is it kikes? Russia hating Soros that needs a war? Muzzoe loving Soros? Iran? Geez I cant keep up. Or maybe we should fix your hash for 9/11?

>id
>kEK
Trudeau's next on the chopping block?

"I'M YOUR FATHER NOW"

what a stupid chart, what are men all men just retards that don't use a tape measure for their dick and women are the end all be all of objective evidence to dick size? Like before they cheat on their boyfriends with you do they measure your dick while they're getting slammed?

Drama teacher, out of his depth.

Kek'd

YA THINK UR SMART DONTCHA

He's a full on indigo pill. For becoming a tier one civilization with all the open borders to match. But he also wants more churn in the social class strata so it's not all bad

You're retarded if you think that's what a Chad is like. Trudeau is a typical spineless cuck, and has a "sensitive", awkward personality. He gets by on his looks alone. He's basically a beta white knight who isn't ugly.

A Chad is attractive, confident and athletic, and doesn't give a fuck about typical left-wing issues.

They do