Is /pol Sith or Jedi?

Through us, the powers of chaos are harnessed and exploited. Dark times don't simply emerge, Sidious. Enlightened beings, guiding intelligences manipulate events to bring about a storm that will deliver power into the hands of an elite group willing to make the hard choices the Republic fears to make. Beings may elect their leaders, but the Force has elected us."
I believe we are the sith.

“You must begin by gaining power over yourself; then another; then a group, an order, a world, a species, a group of species... finally, the galaxy itself.”

“The power of the dark side is an illness no true Sith would wish to be cured of.” –Darth Plagueis

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qi_Ojd0yHeU
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
youtube.com/watch?v=sg29Sa6QFes
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We're none of this gay Star Wars kiddie shit.

I'm straight, sorry.

We're just a bunch of smugglers that shoot first you dumb fuck

FPBP

Sup Forums exists in the 40k universe.

what kind of gay person relates star wars to real life

youtube.com/watch?v=qi_Ojd0yHeU

No seriously OP kill yourself. Do the world a favor.

>(((The force)))

>pic doesn't have Jar-Jar with the sith

into the trash

>implying Jedi aren't bluepilled cuckmasters
>implying the (((Sith))) aren't controlled opposition

Democrats are Sith

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

WE ARE

THE SENATE

Everything is metaphor.

Sup Forums is neither

That's treason then.

Liberals love to related star wars and harry potter to politics for some reason.

This

We are Kreia.

no matter what in life im always gunna be chewbacca in the millennium falcon , screw you all

Only a sith deals in absolutes

fpbp

>not being a fan of the creative white man jew
George Lucas is based. This is most true after the recent Jewing of Star Wars with Disney and the (((white slavers))) who took over LucasFilm. Jew Jew Abrams and the Hollywood jew are the true forces of evil.

George Lucas was against Hollywood and the original Star Wars films were a testament to hard, creative work that defied industry standards and revolutionized filmmaking.

>taking the force jew

I used to think jedis were actual knights like ben said in the first movie but when the prequels came out they became more like east Asian monks.

Imaginationless cucks.
We're the jar jar binks running around leaving an oozing trail of autism wherever we go.
>meesa hatea da Jews!

>is /pol Sith or Jedi

this
We argue about The Great Game directly.

>Sith
>chaos
Seriously, bruh? The sith was about passion, not chaos. The original intent was passion gives you drive and energy, but the Jedi's argue that passion leads one to making rash judgement, thus the schism between the two. Nothing to do with chaos. Naturally, those in power wishes for order while those that aren't seek to foster chaos. The Empire was all about Order.

kys

What are the objective requirements to be labeled each of these things?

I doubt I would fit neatly into either.

I've never understood why people say this.

It always seems like the Jedi are much more dogmatic in the actions they take.

question: is Sup Forums a bunch of edgelords?

me:

K I K E S

I hope Snoke is Plagueis so that stupid looking noseless tallhead version of him can be thrown into the expanded trash compactor.

they're good children's movies, yeah. just gets pathetic when grown ups froth at the mouth at it

If we're going by general aesthetics, Sith. Who the fuck wants to be seen with a flying space turd Mon Calamari ship?

Youre a fucking faggot but to answer neither. There is to many different jedi and sith factions to just put in in one group. Some jedi are all all out logic and the greater good for the whole picture. Others are just bluepilled hypocrites. Some sith are just Saturday morning villains and controlled opposition. Others realize there is no such thing as absolutes and you can't help everyone. Star wars expaned universe was pretty cool but the mainstream movie franchise is normie shit

>Still caring about Star Wars

Only a nigger deals in absolutes.

>Only a nigger deals in absolutes
>'muh dick'
>dindu nuffin
Checks out

we are not the orks are we? Believing in kek and making him real just by all of our shared physic power....

Star Wars is fucking faggotry.

well the sith say some of the cringiest fedora shit I've ever heard, so probably sith

fuck that cunt, she was never happy

which I guess means that's an accurate comparison

TRUMP!

>Sith deal in absolutes
>Not the Jedi, who are literally banned from falling in love

yeah ok

fpbp
OP is a faggot

What is /tv for?

Oh god, this guy is real. So fucking cringe, this has to be a Sup Forums controlled account to fuck with people.

...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................this is as long as a post can be.

But Jesus read us a bedtime legend of Darth Plagueis the Wise..."but yes, you are correct."

We are Empire desu. The Empire doesn't need either. We have storm troopers.

Based Sith

Jedi are cucks who refuse to use their anger.

Let's see, Sup Forums, alt-right, civic and ethnic nationalists:
-Stand against relativism for moral, and artistic objectivity
-Defends beauty against subjectivism
-Prefer authoritarian Order over 'let-go' liberal Chaos
-Defends freedom of expression and opinion against liberal, regressive hegemony
-Realises that true diversity arises from separation, not multiculturalism
-Some of us are retards who fell for the nazimeme but lets just ignore these degenerate skinheads

Just becuase the left want's to brand us as the evil side, it does not actually make us the evil side.

What in the absolute fuck. This has to be one of the most fucktarded things I've ever seen.

I follow the path of the light side.

which side of the jewforce are you on. not what race is from Star Trek is Sup Forums which is obviously Romulan.

rave girls ruined jedi for me

everyone has had a disco stick by now

I always thought that hinted toward things not being black and white jedi vs sith like the morons prefer to think. Only is a statement of absolution. If what he stated were true, he would be a sith too.

>not using your lightsaber to heat the air above you to decrease pressure and allow rotary flight

Seems like a proper application of physics.

FPBS

>heat
>decrease pressure
?????
>decrease pressure and allow rotary flight
??????????????????????????????reallynigger?????????????

Are you fucking retarded?

relevant

> See thread
> No picture of Soros as Palpatine
You all disappoint me.

Star Wars is for children.
Grow up, OP.

F P B P
P
B
P

also sage

Jedi

The Jews who have been plotting for a long time to take over the world for themselves to globalize and dominate it completely are the sith

Neither, it's not as simple as black and white dichotomy.

We are neither

he's a video on the Force awakens, the thread's relevent to post it
youtube.com/watch?v=sg29Sa6QFes

I personally fucking love Star Wars.
I see the subtle political parallels that could be pointed out between the right/left and the Republic/Empire/Rebels/ect ect and sometimes people do that. But constantly using the metaphors or comparisons is annoying.

Honestly, liberals paint the Right out to be the bad guys every chance they get. Even the fucking Simpsons make Republicans out to be these bad guys meeting up in a spooky tower. They pounce on that shit every opportunity they get. Might as well accept that we are considered to be the "bad guys" or sith by the left's standards.

Imagining that made me chuckle.

Which is why the Jedi are justified in killing their younglings, oh wait...

Are we the baddies?

I'd say that more accurately we are the rebel alliance

Wasn't it anakin who killed all the younglings after he turned to the dark side but before he was burned and became darth Vader? All I really know are the Star Wars movies though

Star wars is a kid's franchise coopted by manchildren, this akin to asking Sup Forums if it's red riding hood or the big bad wolf.

>implying the Siths aren't just puppets and the true mastermind behind the entire series is Jar Jar