The Quiet Death Knell of Social Conservatism

Is social conservatism dead?

No real chance of regressive social policy. Would be like having segregation and going back to slavery. Has never happened in the U.S. Abortion, gay marriage, here to stay.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/nR4hJZ4
google.ca/amp/s/ethikapolitika.org/2014/08/19/civilizations-sex/amp/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Many such cases!

More like 'faggotry is a sin' but a lot lower down the scale than actual murder. I actually think the gay marriage meme was the worst thing to happen to the gay community--now they cant be like "the gift" complete degenerate faggots and are expected to remain monogomous. You hear a lot of faggots complaining about this actually, which is great.

And also keep in mind we've probably reached the edge of the pendulum before it swings back. SJW was a symptom of it, and Trump was a symptom of the reaction.

It was dead as soon as trumpmgot the nomination and it was about time

The republicans lost in 2012 and 2008 on social issues

The USA is fairly socially liberal but economically the republicans could trounce the dems EVERY TIME

The only thing the dems have is social issues ...or should I say had

If it swings back, it won't do so fast enough to matter for the average millennial

MORE LIKE DRUMPF AM I RIGHT GUYS?! GEEEETAR SOLO! IN YOUR FACE AND EXTREME! IT WAS HER TURN DOODZ!!!! FUCK YEAH!

I don't care how you feel about faggots, you cannot justify violence against them. Muslims love to be violent to gays. So why the fuck would Trump not try to court gay voters?

No, the pendulum always swings back.

Tranny-ism will break the camels back.

I'm fine with gay people as long as they don't act like shits.

Good. Let people decide it for themselves. When the damage comes in from all these people will figure it out.

Meanwhile Repubs will stop losing elections because of no flexibility on abortion. Take the Trump stance and say these are ok as they are. Then let the Dems try to one up you by trying to expand abortion. I watched every women I know flinch when Hillary mentioned late term abortion. The Dems will crash on that shit.

Alt right? Moar like alt cuck.

Segregation still exists, it's just not enforced by law anymore.

Gay marriage means nothing, they're less than 3% of the population.

Abortion would exist regardless of it's legality but making sure that taxpayer dollars aren't used to fund it is good enough.

You're not going to get the past to return, what you want to do is stem the tide of current cancer at our doors to make sure things don't get worse

It was never the place of the federal government to enforce the moral code YOU wanted.

If you want your neighborhood free of faggots start punching.

No, it's just changing its approach and becoming less religiously oriented. One need only look at the behavior of the gay community statistically speaking and the favoritism it gets from the institutions to become a homo'''''''phobe''''''' these days. And they're never going to support the Right in large numbers, being inherently hedonistic and nihilistic.

The pendulum with swing back soon enough.

What is fucked up is watching racism come back the moment things go poorly. Black white doesnt matter. Its in our nature to see things in groups like race and I really wonder now if true integration is possible. Or will blacks and whites always want to segregate on the long term.

>true integration is possible
It's not, in general. You can get the odd transplant here or there. But the same forces which drive Sup Forumslacks to try to conserve our culture in the face of adversity makes most transplants try to preserve their culture.

Join the OFFICIAL /polgb/ Discord:

discord.gg/nR4hJZ4

Oh saint Omar please return to us and eradicate the Sodomites.
Not the hero we wanted but the one we deserved.
RIP in peace Omar.

I hope so, abortion, gay marriage, etc. have all been losing issues for the republican party. The sooner they drop that shit the more voters they will have. The economy and border security are much more important issues to tackle than the fact that somebody elses lifestyle makes certain people feel icky. Social issues voters vote with their feelings and are no better than sjws.

What's conservative about trying to ban things that are legal and have no effect on you?

>cannot justify violence against them

Just wanted to drop in and say i support the lgbt community 110% we need to start redpilling more of the left and using them as middle men to bring more of the general public into the fold.

Also joke or no terrorist sympathizers deserve nothing but the rope

>death knell
>tolling of church bell so that whole town hears of death
>quiet

You're not getting your mixed metaphors past this autist

That's literally conservatism before 2000, maybe even later, before neoconservatism and libertarianism caused the foundations to fully rot.

Your post is stark proof of Conquest's Second Law.

Hahaha come to America and Mikey will give you the shock boy.
>Wow stretching my anus and getting AID's is sssooooo redpilled.
>Remember to support Israel and the LGBT community against those evil Muslims, because that is redpilled.
>Muh terrorism.

The only time social conservationism reappears is when war happens in that country. See what happened to Afghanistan before and after the 1978 Saur revolution.

People are tired of government overreach, which includes authoritarian social norms. Social conservatism erred when it ran to the nanny state to get things done. Shaming and ostracization worked for centuries. Turning to the secular government to be the regulator of social norms backfired as the government turned out to be godless. So now we have parts of the government that mandates acceptance of degenerate behavior instead of private communities using the threat of expulsion to keep members of their community in check.

Social Conservatism can never die within Western Civilization, as Western Civilization will die without it.

google.ca/amp/s/ethikapolitika.org/2014/08/19/civilizations-sex/amp/

The fact a AIDS metaphor is so perfect, is convincing credence in some greater plan or design.

A civilization is never murdered, but commits suicide, followed by being picked clean of whatever the external threat of the day is.

The religious right of the 50s-90s is truly dead, and good riddance. They didn't have the philosophical grounds to continue existing in the age of science, and their own Christian values were deteriorating, replaced by blind religious fanaticism and tradition for tradition's sake. That's why they were completely fucked up the ass when atheists met them in the debate hall.

However, that doesn't mean that the values that built the west are dead. On the contrary, they're on a rebound, with greater clarity and logical consistency. Have you not noticed how even atheists are talking about a need to return to the things that made the west so strong and successful in the first place?