THE ULTIMATE RED PILL

Luciferianism is the ultimate red pill
>the jew "God" entity is just one among others. The only one God concept is ilogical, also there is no other religion that claims that there is only one God, but just the Abrahamic religions (islamism, judaism and christianism).
>the jew "God" didn't originally created humanity, since that "God" killed non Adam and Eve descendants in the big flood (as it is in the Bible itself). The Eden Garden was just a imprisonment of 2 people
>then Lucifer (bringer of light), another as important entity, interfered and set free the 2 captives from the jealous and mad "God"
>so after that the jealous jew "God" kept torturing his own "people", sending them to desert, to take over other people's nation, to be enslaved etc.
>after all that the jew "God" also sent a puppet to create a new religion (christianity) to chain the strong pagans to a never ending mind slavery (where suffering is good and self defence is bad)
>after the Romans, the most strong Empire ever founded, Europe gone to centuries of dark ages because of christianity
>progress just came up recently due to illuminism (light), yet european people still suffers from the christianity mentality (aka mad jew "God" enslavement), letting barbarians to take over their land
Lucifer was the real good guy
Lucifer > Kek
Praise the eternal enemy of the jew "God"

Other urls found in this thread:

theforbiddenreligion.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=0YG7SaFk33w
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>bitch ass jungle monkey doesn't have the balls to say "Satanism"
>bitch ass jungle monkey doesn't realize Lucifer is an old testament entity

don't get too hot when those flames start licking your ass op

>no other religion claims that there is only one God
Wrong. Even Hinduism, Buddhism, Zoroastrian and way too many established religions say there is only one God even including Gnostiscm

pay the shekels or go to hell goyim

>old testament excuse
It's getting real old

Ok guys lemme give you the basic gestalt on the term of "Lucifer".

Satan=/= Lucifer. Lucifer has become a buzzword in the church, basically representing the evil force against god. Lucifer only appears once in the bible, that is the king james translation of isaiah 14:12. There is nothing in the bible linking "Lucifer" to Satan.

"Son of the morning" / "morning star" is a biblical catch all term of goodness like "son of man". Jesus calls himself the "son of the morning", it means a high ranking spiritual position. Which is what "lucicfer" fell from.

Some high up occult knowledge is that Isaiah 14's "lucifer" is referencing KING SOLOMON, who is described as the most wise, beautiful, and ended up AGAINST god. Solomon wanted to kill god, literally. Such is the goal of "luciferian" masonry.

Jewish/Muslim God is Demiurge and must be destroyed.

Repent or burn or eternity,
fucking edgy heretic cunt.
You fell for the ultimate lie...

Holy fuck you "demiurge" people are dumb, there is no scriptural basis whatsoever for this bullshit

>MUH LUCIFERIANISM
>AWWW WE GOT NUBBIN TO DO WITH CHRISBIANITY
>Literally named after the devil of Christianity
YOU CANNOT MAKE THIS SHIT UP

>Deuteronomy 6:4 שְׁמַע יִשְׂרָאֵל יהוה אֱלֹהֵינוּ יהוה אֶחָד
>hear, Israel: The Lord is our God, the Lord is One.
>One
hmmmmmmm

Call it Satan if you want.

The Devil is a woman named Sophia

Explain

Lucifer isn't Satan, but people equate the two so much that they may as well be. In any case, they're all just characters.

He is just shitposting.

Is that...?

Lucifer, Satan, nimrod, etc etc is all the same being. The entity that defied the creator and wanted to be considered greater then the creator of the universe etc.
Don't fall for his shit.

>muh deities

Nope, we are all the mind of God.

Thus we can all have similar power to any entity.

>the creator
>Jehovah

Ya, an entity that demand you suffer for it and sacrifice your own child is "God"

Fuck off Christcuck slave.

No, that is mother Earth. Gaia. It's a word for this whole system of which we are. Earth.

Have you read the epic poem by John Milton known as Paradise Lost?

jew god is god with a little g

the real "God" is the one spoken of by the Egyptians, or the great maker, the ineffable one. The creator of the stars, the universe, and existence. He created us all with love in mind.

But do ignore the jewish trash god. He doesn't exist. They worship an illusion in the same way that they think they are "chosen people"

I hope they look into it.

Here's an image to explain what God is.

And isn't, but sort of is.

Do you ascertain this from experience or is this a theory that you were taught?

Read the Book of Enoch

What is "known" is in opposition to what IS, that is to say the truth.

Knowledge without Wisdom or Logic leaves one open to considering falsehoods as truth.

This leads to an internal sense of duality, or an internal contest between the inner and outer worlds.

This further drives you from realising the unity of the self.

Gnostic writings.

>Europe gone to centuries of dark ages because of christianity

Dark ages were FUN!!!

OP is gay monkey and Illuminati inbred GMO subhuman.

>muh creator god

I think this graph is wrong in one aspect:

Illuminism isn't seeking to create to species. Facism is, yes, but Illuminism
seeks to destory the "lower" race and achieve Gnosis through that. Illuminati
are convinced Gnosis can never be achieved with low lives around, neither
can anything "above" Liberatarism and Republicanism.

tl;dr: Get rid of degenerates -> Win.

wow i fucked that formatting up real good.

>>after the Romans, the most strong Empire ever founded

Romans were degenerate slave owners and massive faggots.

OP is confirmed for dick lover.

None of these gay cults really consider nature. That's where God's real beliefs are shown.

But didn't we "kill god" already?

>muh infograph

No.

2D is the ultimate redpill. Don't be fooled by 3DPD whores and the jews.

>Europe gone to centuries of dark ages because of christianity
Europe went into dark ages because of Islam you stupid monkey fucking nigger.

I BTFO of you so many times, now you need to be physically removed from the universe.

I destroy you spiritually and intellectually. You still disputant, therefore your flesh should be destroyed from the earth.

Agreed. Yehowah is a mere demiurg (creator of this material universe, but not alpha and omega of everything). Lucifer (literally "Light-bearer") is the true liberator.
Lucifer = Prometheus
Lucifer = serpent in the Garden of Eden
Lucifer = Jesus

theforbiddenreligion.com/

Luciferianism is for global elites to be controlled by bigger Jews who put their dick in every single religious and secret fraternity.

>Ya, an entity that demand you suffer for it and sacrifice your own child is "God"

it's a metaphor for the state, you have to sacrifice your firstborn to the state (military) give me a son, cain and able etc

God is not Creator. Universe is not created, You are not created. If something is created it means it's just a mechanism, not an organic being. It's not eternal, if it has a beginning, it has an end. This God is artificial and so are all of his creations.
Yes, they hate nature and man-animal and want to destroy it. Half of the planet is already ruined, it's just deserts now..

you have to decide between god and satan.

THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE CAESAR

GOD DOES NOT SHARE POWER

Everything weird in this planet is just Saturn worship.

Saturn holds this planet in its frequency band.

fixed

>also there is no other religion that claims that there is only one God, but just the Abrahamic religions (islamism, judaism and christianism).
Brahma hinduism.

tell us moar.

>Muh flying spaghetti monsters

Grow up.

This is the Demiurge's end game.

i believe so.

Only problem is if Luciferians drink the Prometheus Kool-Aid and witchhunt against the dionysian religious expressions

saying this because I see selfclaimed luciferians masturbate over Prometheus and the chains more than what's needed sometimes

Sure showed me cuck

There will only be one Caesar

There will only be one who holds power
>muh republic of heaven

Republics are for cucks, they share their wives as they share their power

>muh demiurge that enslaves me

Fuck off slave fag.

Matrix is truly the most redpilled film of all times.

Are you fucking stupid?

The basis of Sikhism, the first words of our text translates roughly too "True is the name of the fearless unfathomable one god"

There is only 1 "god", he is unfathomable. Mediate, vibrate your mind on the name of the one true god to reach god conciousness

>Hinduism
>Monotheist
>Buddhism
>Theist
Wew

See that ring around their heads?

Guess what that symbolizes?

I like these, m8. St. Michael is based.

>Hinduism
>Monotheist
Certain sects are, yes.

You are a slave to his master who cucks his slaves and everyone else around him. But your master takes the frutis while you are cucked continually

YOur religion LITERALLY DEMANDS ENSLAVEMENT AND KEKOLDRY

WHOS LAUGHING NOW KEK???

CCUUUUCKK

BUT WE ARE THE GOD CHILDREN OF GOD

WE OBEY BECAUSE I SUITS US BUT YOU OBEY BECAUSE SATAN YOUR MASTER DEMANDS IS

>Praise the eternal enemy of the jew "God"
Lucifer wanted to be God or more or less better than him. Lucifer didnt understand until after the fall why man was so important to God. So he band wagoned on God's idea and invested the rest of his immortal life in the desires of men to sway them away from God. But this is arguable since this is more of a Satanic doctrine and not a Luciferian doctrine. Regardess Lucifer was wrong to think he was equal to God and paid the price for falling out of line.

THE sign of our power

Which ye took and pretended that it was yours

But it was fashioned and formed by the Lord on the first day saying as it is written

Let there be light

Where wast thou when I laid the foundations of the earth? declare, if thou hast understanding.

Your ID hints at what you should really be focusing on.

why does the mary one look like a pussy and this one looks like an asshole?

I would they were even cut off which trouble you.
For, brethren, ye have been called unto liberty; only use not liberty for an occasion to the flesh, but by love serve one another.

Hey if Im a sun sure fine by me but you need to be banned it's in your id

CVCK
CVCK
CVCK

Only Discord will defeat the Grey Face of the Illuminati.

It symbolizes 360 degrees, it is the coming of full circle in reality, power intellect -> a mark of the enlightening agent of the world The Holy Spirit and the Lord God Almighty. Heathen begone!

Know the words that caused the death of Julius Caear

"Cucks share power and wives, but there will only be one Caesar"

Yes as it is with the Lord

>since that "God" killed non Adam and Eve descendants
retard, the fallen angels were mating with the daughters of eve and creating abominations

PrAise kek

Beast, do you not fear the word of God? Are you so bold as to call for his divine judgement prior to your passing to the filth and well deserved infernos of Hell? Bastard, craven devil worshipping fool you have taken the deceits and lies of the evil one, the deceiver as that which is true. When that which is true and good only comes from God above, whom is the Alpha-Omega

Miguel Serrano: Hitlerism, as Otto Rahn would say, was Luciferian. Lucifer is the Morning Star. I am a Luciferian in the sense that Lucifer is the Morning Star, “the most beautiful light,” and the Morning Star is a God-Goddess Venus. It is more than a planet, it is a comet that stopped where it is now in order to remind the divine men of their own spiritual origin, and to show them the way to recover it. There on Venus, Adolf Hitler is now, together with the elite who managed to escape Earth at the end of the War. Contrary to misconceptions, Lucifer has nothing to do with “satanism,” which is manipulated by secret services such as the CIA, M-12, Intelligence Service and the Mossad, etc., in order to destroy the real spiritual current and the Archetype of Hitler. The real esotericism behind Hitler and the very small elite that surrounded him was an esoteric scientificism of other science and other technology as well. This was mainly based on the implosion principle, leading to the UFO’s and traveling between dimensions, with the absolute need to lose the war here, to gain in the parallel world, or better said, in another place-situation.

I am no devil you foolish plebeian.

oh boy
youtube.com/watch?v=0YG7SaFk33w