Trump and U.S. Department of State congratulate Kosovo on independence day

>It is my pleasure to congratulate the citizens of Kosovo on the ninth anniversary of your independence as you celebrate this February 17.

>The United States values its strong friendship with Kosovo based on mutual aspirations for stability, peace, and prosperity for all of our citizens. We applaud the progress the people of Kosovo have made in developing democratic, multiethnic institutions over their nine years of independence. In 2016, the United States was pleased to witness Kosovo’s first Olympic gold medal and Kosovo’s national football team play its inaugural year in FIFA. We look forward to Kosovo’s continued achievements as it works to strengthen rule of law, counter violent extremism, and build positive relationships with its neighbors and around the world.

>
The United States remains committed to helping Kosovo succeed, and we will continue to work with its leaders and people in the pursuit of peace and prosperity,” reads the statement released by U.S Department of State.

state.gov/secretary/remarks/2017/02/267637.htm

Other urls found in this thread:

encyclopediadramatica.se/Serbia
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Vcd-yvudYSg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographic_history_of_Kosovo#Early_and_High_Middle_Ages
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/21st_Waffen_Mountain_Division_of_the_SS_Skanderbeg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albanians
pescanik.net/the-colonization-of-kosovo/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

kek

thing is we are irrelevant thats what people here seem to forget

Who "We"? Are you from Kosovo?

inb4 the thread is full of angry serbs

exyu in general, or balkan in general mby without greece

Autistic screeching in

Sure we are m8. Everyone realistic is aware of that.

lol srbi će popizdit

Free Republika Srpska.

Carpet bombing of serbitchia when?

it begin

yeah but regionally Serbia that defacto lead yugoslavia was the one that mattered the most historically in the 20th century

they keep this attitude today which is admirable but at some point a little delusional, america has no ethnic relations to the balkans

Sta ce Seselj rec, on je slavio pobjedu Trumpa.

Did anyone really think that Trump would support anything other than status quo in the balkans?

>serbitchia

kek

first time I hear this

>Did anyone really think that Trump would support anything other than status quo in the balkans?

Well, no one realistic or educated expected the USA to change their foreign policies just like that, especially not when it comes to Balkans, but I wouldn't say this is supporting status quo. On the contrary.

encyclopediadramatica.se/Serbia

literally first sentence

REEEEEEEEEEE WTF IM HILLSHILL NOW

>wtf Serbs love Hillary now

kek

Don't do it m8

Boli me kurac za Kosovo... I onako je puno cigana a ovi nacionalisti se kunu u isto Kosovo a prodavali njive i kuce Albancima za ogromne pare pa se sad kurce po Beogradu sa lokalima, kaficima, kladionicama...

Seselj ima podrsku manje od 10% lik je totalno nebitan ovde... I onako je kontrolirana opozicija od strane Vucica, a Vucic je liberalno govno koji voli Imigrantski kurac... Ova zemlja je sjebana mediji svi liberalni i protiv Trampa imigrantima se daje 3 obroka dnevno i skloniste a toliko porodica kojima treba pomoc... Ovde cak i studenti prave Iracku/Sirijsku hranu imigrantima a narod ih podrzava tipa njih je muka naterala beze od rata bla bla bla dok ovi kradu i siluju... Otisla je ova zemlja u kurac... Ovde se svest naroda nije menjala 50 godina i dalje su ljudi liberalni socijalisti i komunjare raspale...

Ko ce pobijedit na izborima kod vas? Vucic, pretpostavljam lagano uzima?

You are lucky the jews control us you shitskin

Trump is a russian spy. literally telling Russia to give back Crimea, literally saying Kosovo is a legitimate country, and even still the jews and the so called THE RESISTANCE is going to call him a Russian puppet.

this shit ain't cool, Trump needs to stop sucking Jew cock and go full retard cause he's fucked no matter.

1. I'm not from Kosovo idiot
2. Control who? Canada? You're about as relevant as Kosovo, or any Balkan country for that matter, is
3. Kys

>kurce po Beogradu sa lokalima, kaficima, kladionicama

smrdska kultura, najbolja kultura

What's Russia got to do with Kosovo?

Doesn't matter anyway. Whatever he does, the left will keep calling him a Russian spy and whatnot. I think he's aware of that.

>1. I'm not from Kosovo idiot
So why do you care? Must be a kebab collectivist thing.

A Croat with an unhealthy obsession with Serbs. How uncommon.

Naravno i to dobija lagano... Fazon sto ce izlaznost biti 50% sto znaci da ce milion i po glasati a 750 hiljada ce da izabere predsednika kao sto su izabrali i vladu prosle godine... A toliko ima penzionera koji glasaju za vucica zato sto procitaju novine ili pogledaju ga na televiziji, da ne govorim i o ostalima... A svi kandidati su isti, zapadofili ili rusofili imaju oni istog koji ih kontrolise tako da ce uvek biti isti kurac...

Kako klasicno od balkanskog klosara... Ne mozes ni normalnu diskusiju da izneses on odma vredja... Jel kapiras da i ti spadas u tu ''kulturu''?

On nesto hoce da bude apsolutista ko Sloba, jel? Malo predsjednik, malo premijer, po dva mandata na oba mjesta = 16 godina Vucica.

Samo mu je glupa ova igra sto je malo rusofil malo eurofil. Mislim, mozda se narodu svidja, al ne mozes sjedit na dvije stolice tako. Znam da mu je cilj da vas pljacka, kao uostalom i svim balkanskim politicarima, ali ovo meni pocinje liciti na zescu diktaturu.

Mislim, sigurno si bolje upucen u stanje kod vas od mene, al eto.

Ovo mi izlgeda kao komunizam... Vucic voli da glumi da je Tito... Inace skoro svi mediji od novina do tv su u njegovoj kontroli znaci kad upalis tv samo o njemu slusas 24/7 znci neverovatno... Vole ga samo oni koji imaju neku korist od njega i njegove stranke i penzioneri koji se i dalje pale na komunizam... On glumi kao da je neutralan ali vise se naslanja ka Merkel i EU... Nedavno je bio i na konferenciji sa Bil Klintonom i Toni Blerom, a do pre godinu dan pricao druge price o njima... tldr; da skratim bukvalno vucko glumi tita i veoma je liberalan i lozi se na neko bratstvo i jedinstvo a do nedavno pricao neke druge price... A sto se tice Rusije to verovatno ide na foru jer se narod pali na Rusiju pa i on kao isto da bi imao neku podrsku... A Rusija se sprda sa nama pokupovali sve sto se moze od nas kupili naftnu industriju za sitne pare obecali juzni tok, pa ga prekinuli za mesec dana a naplacuju nam velike pare isto i za ove avione i ta sranja nama prodaju za duplo vise nego drugima... A inace isto Arapi pokupovali sve zivo u Vojvodini, izvore vode, njive, sume, Rusi sav gas a Kanadjani ce sad da kupe rudnik zlata u Boru u kojem je samo povrsina pokopala a procenjuje se rudnik na milijarde i 90% nije iskopan i to sve za vreme Vucica... A narod cuti... Narodu je razmisljanje ''moze da bude i gore sta ces''... Narodu je dosta rijaliti show i minimalac jbg...

In case nobody noticed, this is a massive fuck you to Serbia, and by extension Serbia's puppet master Russia. Presumably this is part of a wider policy of trying to calm NATO by not making Trump look like such a Putin groupie.

this is just the dying gasp of a leaving administration.

Can you damn dogs atleast type in english. I wanna know who is genociding who.

LISTEN SERBS

How about we stop fucking fighting over dumb shit? Whether you like it or not, Kosovo has always been predominantly Albanian. Slavs aren't even native to the Balkans, no matter what pseudo-historic bs you try to push about Albanians.

Bottom line, let's stop fighting and playing into the hands of (((the))) globalists.

Jk, gtfo of Europe you fucking mongols

>inb4 b b but muh orthodoxy - all abrahamic religions are sand nigger tier and Albanians are more pagan than you fucking fags

Perkele we are not fighting we are discussing a dictatorship of liberal and communist faggot Vucic...

Point that gun at the enemy and add another genocide to the list as wiki asked people to do.

Ugly flags in this thread.

Well Its Albanian now no questions for that but it was full of Serbs and then Tito opened borders for Albanians to cross and he forbid Serbs to come back to Kosovo after ww2 in the name of brotherhood and unity... They received free education housing electricity water and then they breeded more and became majority... They will do exactly that soon in Macedonia...

wew lad >:^0

Nice already stale pasta with no humor whatsoever, retard Londoner

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Vcd-yvudYSg

Trumplestine and the JewSA you mean

>listening to a fucking anglo about European identity
Let's not forget anglos have always had an anti-European policies and have tried their best to destroy Europe and its people for centuries.

Vojislav Šešelj BTFO

Tbf Anglo's always attempted to prevent an united pan-European state because of fears of invasion. Alas, this backfired when the kikes took over Britain.

keke

what in the actual fuck are you talking about you mutt?

google london treaty 1915

google kosovo vilayet

It's always been Albanian majority.

You are not native to the Balkans. Your filthy kind migrated here after your shitty lands to the north dried up. And you only managed to successfully settle because you took already destroyed lands by the hands of the Huns. You're nomads.

No wonder Hitler hated your kind and loved Albanians.

>ignoring the substance of the post

uwotm9

Looks like someone made it across from Calais.

>It's always been Albanian majority.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographic_history_of_Kosovo#Early_and_High_Middle_Ages

>You are not native to the Balkans
Go back to the Caucasus.

>No wonder Hitler hated your kind and loved Albanians.

>The division itself was considered to have been a military failure; not one of its members was ever awarded an Iron Cross while serving in it. Overall, it was better known for committing atrocities than for contributing to the German war effort.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/21st_Waffen_Mountain_Division_of_the_SS_Skanderbeg

WE

Oho,here we go 2 sub-humans of the same kind
are going at it.Just do everybody a favor and kill yourselves,or at least stop posting.

Rude.

Why did you cut Kosovo out of that screenshot mate? Not cool.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albanians

Kek fuck you Orangeman

Beћ caм ти јa нa aпapaтимa

>remains committed to helping Kosovo succeed

Theres nothing wierd about this you mongloid the US supports Kosovos independence

Turkey 500,000-5,000,000
Poor Turkey.

Did anyone really expect anything different, what with US companies getting so much money out of Kosovo & Metohija?

Spavas li mirno, Nikolicu Tomislave?

The US controls all the mines down there whille the people starve,but it's all good since all there water and food is imported from Serbia

>it was full of Serbs and then Tito opened borders for Albanians to cross and he forbid Serbs to come back to Kosovo after ww2 in the name of brotherhood and unity

WRONG.

Serbia tried to colonize Kosovo THREE times in the 20th century. Once in 1918 colonization, straight after WW1. They had no luck, it was full of albanians, and the serb ruling class realized that without aggressive colonization they probably were not going to have much success in changing that.

Then, in the 50's led by Rankovic.

And finally in 1989 by Milosevic, Kosovo autonomy is taken away and Belgrade serbs are shipped in and start taking albanian high level jobs (doctors, engineers etc). Croatian and Bosnian serb refugees were sent into Kosovo by the hordes during the 90s, but that still didn't succeed.

Stop drinking the kool aid.

>pescanik.net/the-colonization-of-kosovo/

Hey I live in Kosovo and I'm not starving.

Peace.

no air to breathe for the serb. serb will have to wage another war. the serb is a famous warrior.

>Peace

Only when you're dead.

>implying the Albanians did not colonize it during the Ottoman era.

have absolutely no love for the serb (be it liberal or conservative), but the britcuck lecturing anyone over territory disputes while camping on the shores of argentina...

Genetically Serbs are far more proto European than Albanians who are predominately a mix of North east African and Western Asians.

You can post as many microsoft paint images as you want it doesn't change the facts lad.

Good, there's nothing to gain from making common cause with dirty Serbs. Most anti-West ethnic group out there.

>get fucked over by the west numerous times
>act surprised that we're anti-west

Wew.

Oh boy another one.But please stop talking.
Genetic Subclades exist for a reason.Albanians have nothing with North Africans.

Oh no! They dislike my ZOG overlords. I hate them so much now.

Another one what?

Diaspora,the cancer to any country.

Piss off. I'm not Serbian.

>Suck american and communist cock throughout history
>SRBIJA STRONK
>Gets bombed by the same americans
>wtf i hate the west now

>Suck American and communist cock
Wat?

Americans sucked our cock tho and we got commied only once

t. Madjar

>Americans sucked our cock tho and we got commied only once

the stories serb tells...

Serbs were loyal to the King not towards Tito durring WW2

>Kosovo uses Albanians ISP's
>foreign ISP's
>""""country""""

>Kosovo: 60 percent of young people unemployed
>"ALBAN STRONK
>but America pls gib cash"

>tfw America went to WWI because of us
feels gutten

HAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAh

>formed by serbian immigrants in the USA
>unrelated to the US Goverment
wew

Albanians are white. Like half-nordic white

The caucasus? There are people who still believe that obsolete theory? Dumbass

>Like half-nordic white
Let's not go that far.

It's a meme response to a meme argument.

Albanians aren't a mix of any part of Africa and Western Asia. In fact, it's genetically proved that Albanian genes are some of the most related to ancient balkanic people. Nice alternative fact there, buddy

oy vey

at least they went to war for us, shesh

What exactly where you expecting?

>KOSOVO IS RIGHTFUL SERB CLAY! KOSOVO IS LOW ENERGY AND MUSLIM! SAD! REMOVE KEBAB.

Unless another conflict spools up in the region, i dont think the current US's status quo position is changing.

>let's not go that far
No, that's literally the case, like a scientific fact. Albanians belong to the Dinaric caucasian sub-race, which is a mix of the caucasian Armenian sub-race and the Nordic one.

Yet you've also mixed with Turks and have more shitskin genes then Illyrian genes.

Define Nordic.

Um sorry but it's Serbs who refused to change religion and in turn got raped a lot more.

No idea what these gibberish is but that's a sexy belly and hips

The Nordic race was one of the putative sub-races into which some late 19th to mid 20th century anthropologists divided the Caucasian race. People of the Nordic type were to be mostly found in the Nordic countries

>people getting excited over this

calm down retards

He just took office. first he needs to purge domestic policy and IC before he can deal with foreign policy.

Until then, he will have to stick with Obama's line. Mattis is already breaking with what he said at the hearing, trust me, we will kill be killing shqips again on Kosovo field.