#MFGA General - /frpol/ - Bounty Hunter edition

FRENCHBROS GET IN HERE
Others are welcome to join too
This is not a drill so pay attention.

This is a brand new edition of the /frpol/ thread.

As you all know, Macron is the now the frontrunner of the French presidential election. If we do nothing he is going to get elected in May.
As most of you also know, he is a closeted gay and lied publicly about it in recent meetings as too many people know among the Parisian elites.
The pressure is so high on this that the Macron team has started panicking, accusing the Russians and having shill journalists publish pieces in French media to deny the rumors.

The based WeSearchr guys have offered to setup a bounty to get and release the pictures of Macron and Gallet. If these pics go public, not only will Macron be outed as the homo liar that he is and his presidential bid badly hurt after he publicly denied it, the media who shamelessly shill for his candidacy are going to get rekt as well.

We CANNOT let this closeted international banker fag and his fake anti-system stance steal the presidential election and complete the enslavement of France. He has to go down. And there's the chance to make it happen.

>The bounty
wesearchr.com/bounties/prove-emmanuel-macron-is-gay-apportez-la-preuve-de-lhomosexu

>What's the plan?
Step 1: Spread the word about the bounty on Macron.
Step 2: Achieve and explode the target reward
Step 3: Lure French insiders with the bounty to give them an incentive to release the pictures
Step 4: Once the evidence is out, hammer it everywhere to ruin Macron's image

That's it for now.

Getting Le Pen elected will be difficult, but we can at least prevent Macron, the official globalist shill in this election cycle, from seizing power for his masters and make EU a progressivist bunker by ganging up with Merkel to resist the nationalist tide.

THIS IS NOT A DRILL. SPREAD THE WORD. SPREAD THE WORD LIKE YOUR LIFE DEPENDS ON IT. Cause it does indeed, Frenchbros.

Make France Great Again.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E9t08A3TylA
youtube.com/watch?v=R4Km3dsHyzQ
youtube.com/watch?v=7Q2BvZWn-bU
youtube.com/watch?v=K4sDUfg_d6U
youtube.com/watch?v=n0eSLIZKNYc
france-village.fr
wikileaks.org/cia-france-elections-2012/#Press Release (english)
vesselnews.io/ai-predicts-le-pen-frances-next-president/
cnbc.com/2017/02/15/marine-le-pen-is-on-course-to-be-frances-next-president-leonie-hill-capitals-arun-kant-says.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

have a bump, hope things work out for you guys

Fuck yeah. Bump

Attacking Macron is very important if we want to win this. Attacking Hamon would be a plus, too.

The best thing that could happen for us is a Le Pen / Mélenchon second round, in which case Mélenchon would be absolutely BTFO. I do not worry much about Fillon because I fully expect a fragmenting of the right in the coming weeks, and I don't think the Le Pen voter base can shift to a potential LR new player.

>The based WeSearchr guys have offered to setup a bounty to get and release the pictures of Macron and Gallet.

Rien compris...
Say it in French please?

Un membre de WeSearchr offre une récompense à celui qui obtiendra et publiera les photos de Macron et Gallet

I don't think it's necessary to attack Hamon, the PS is pretty much dead already, in fact it may be positive to have Hamon and Mélenchon be a bit popular, because they'll never get to the second vote, but they may take some votes away from Macron. As for Mélenchon he has no chance of getting to the second vote, he'll get 10, 15 percent at most, but even if he does it'll indeed be against Le Pen so it's ok.
The real threat is Macron, he may have a chance against Le Pen. The best case scenario would be Fillon/Le Pen, even if Fillon wins it's ok.

Ah ben j'avais bien compris alors...
I highly doubt that the person who owns these pictures is interested by money. Traditionally the newspapers themselves offer a lot of money to have scandal pictures, the guy would have sold them already.

MSM are casting Macron as savior of France. But they are only part of the picture. Hollande is making discrete use of everything he can to clear the road to power for his protégé. Any criticism of Macron's integrity is being reframed as "unacceptable Russian destabilization attempts". Let's see if they can laugh this one off, shall we?

American here, have a bump. Better we help you turn your country around then have to come save you from the shitskins in 20 years.

Have a bump. Macron is the biggest threat today. French people would be dumb enough to elect him

Of course the head of the newspaper won't leak easily these pictures but we can hope some intern, freelance journalist or whatever, will be driven by greed and leak the pictures.

Bumping. Go get 'em, baguettes

Or, you know, maybe...
I may sound paranoid but "our" government is at war against fake news and false flags are a thing.

It's very unlikely that there is only one proof. Several people must have access to the Closer pictures only and all the Paris gratin knows he is gay.
Greed is one thing, but with that bounty starting to buzz all it takes it one person who doesn't like him.

Bump- good luck French Bros

if people working for Hollande are cunning enough to false flag an OP using Chuck Johnson and Pax Dickinson's platform then believe me we're truly fucked.

Jeanne, au secours !

Bump.

It's Wesearchr, a notorious alt-right platform. Hard to shill there.
Thanks for the bumps guys, spread the word.

On fera une fournée la prochaine fois.

Please, everything but Macron

I thought Fillon was the favorite to win, what happened to him?

Also what's up with that Macron gay thing, did Russia really leak something about it?

Fillon was caught in an expenses scandal. His wife had taken hundreds of thousands in public money by 'working for him'.

>On fera une fournée la prochaine fois.

"faire une fournée" veut dire quoi?

Copy this on the FB pages of Le Parisien, Le Figaro, Le Monde and bump it with likes to the top of the comments section.

Chop chop!

Fillon is in trouble because of a scandal with his wife and fake employment contracts. He's dropping in the polls like a stone and Macron is now the one with the higher chance to face Le Pen. The betting markets have shifted to him.

The gay thing isn't Russia, there's a story with leaked pictures of Macron that some people in the French media have but didn't release. Everybody in Paris seems to know he's gay, but he's publicly denied it to protect is fairy tale of a romance with her 24 year-older high school teacher.

He got caught with one million euromoney in his pockets.

Demande aux rouannais.

He's getting destroyed by the MSM. And now, the establishment wants 5 more years of progressivism/Muslim cultural enrichment/you name it.

We'll need all the help available to uncuck France.

Good luck lads

"On fera une fournée la prochaine fois." is a famous quote of Jean-Marie Le Pen, father of Marine Le Pen and greatest French politician since WWII.
Nobody knows exactly what he meant by this, but MSM saw a nazi reference in it.
"fournée" is a batch

It wasn't euromoney, and it was something around 630 000 euro over like 25 years. The scandal was that he employed his wife as assistant for his office in Parliament, but it was based on nothing since they all have the same amount of money to distribute to their assistants and they can employ whoever they want (most employ members of their family)

If you add the kids, it is close to the million.

Now, Fillion is right when he say it was legal back then and everyone did it.

youtube.com/watch?v=E9t08A3TylA

1/4 Frenchman here.
MFGA

Merci beaucoup you absolute beauty

Check this
Digits mean Le pen wins
Of 1488 digits she kicks out every non-white in less than a year
If no digits Macron wins and everyone gets an state issued somali refugee.

This is a rare opportunity to hurt the French establishment through its candidate Macron.

We must not miss it.

Say Macron is proven to be a fag.
Wouldn't that give him progressive points?
I'm not sure how the French take faggots as a society.

Good Luck, French Bros

You're welcome.
If you want to learn French, listen to Jean-Marie Le Pen. He's 88 (coincidence ?) but he's still an active politician, he is even the only politician who speaks French correctly...

It won't harm him.

Maybe he will eventually use it to rally people against the manif pour tous.

It will. He lied. Go explain the proof after you've publicly denied the rumors.
The public will pardon the faggotry, not the lie.

>this video
REEEEEEEEEEE

I will be going to university to study French next year. I will ensure to listen to him to counteract the left wing pills I will be slipped.

He lied openly to the French people
He has a 20 years older wife and he is gay

More than progressive points, it shows how weird he actually is. Give him a decade and he will be the next Podesta

It will hurt him, and it will strengthen us by encouraging more whistleblowing. If there's any dirt on Macron, we need to make sure it finds a way to the surface.

Make France Surrender Again

(((They))) made a false-flag scandal about him. The usual MSM (((trick))) when they have a candidate that's not a progressive islamo-leftist

stay butthurt

>False flag
A false flag is when you do an action, like firing at your own ship, then accuse others.

Fillion admitted everything.

Perfect. Don't believe everything they say about French history... It is quite complex but you can sum it up like this : communists have spoilt everything

Remember that time you guys built a fancy smancy defensive line and the germans literally went around it?

It's not a false-flag
It's dirt he had on him that they knew for years but only release now
It more like autistic screeching really

Fillion is from the Sarkozy clan.

In case you don't know who Sarkozy is, here is a picture.

They are the ones who wanted immigrations when the left both moderate and extreme was violently opposed to it.

Achmed is that you?
How many french qts have you had now?

It's the Belgian fault if the wall was from Mediterranean to Belgium only. .
And the Anglos fault for not holding the line. There is a movie about it.

Here is him lying about it (in French) : youtube.com/watch?v=R4Km3dsHyzQ

Either this guy goes down or he will rape all our asses.

Our fault for your shitty country being taken over due to your white flag waving?
Desu please...
You guys are terrible allys and even worse at war

Fiillon has a load of stinking shit behind his closet regarding 830k euro of tax payer money

After Bir Hakeim, Hitler said that French soldiers were the best after German soldiers.
Do you think that you know more about war than Hitler ?
btw, Hitler was wrong, French army has been the best in history, the disaster of WWII is the consequence of the crappy 3rd Republic

Ignore mgaUOD8N, this shill is trying to derail the thread by exploiting one of the French's main weakness : pride.

We beat hitler his admiration of you cucks is worthless..
French army is the best at waving white flags achmed

The wall was planned from the Mediterranean to the Chanel. Belgium bitched like a baby because it meant we let Germany invade them.

We asked the right to build the wall on their own land, at our own expense. They refused and said they would fortify their country. They didn't.

And Anglos ran away as soon as they saw a German. They even requested that a tenth of our army was sacrificed to protect they cowardice. It left a 200km wide hole in the line.
Then, they carped bombed us for the rest of the war.

Admettons (ce qui n'arrivera probablement jamais) que Le Pen Gagne...Et la suite c'est quoi ?

Le seul candidat qui propose une vrai alternative , c'est H2L
youtube.com/watch?v=7Q2BvZWn-bU

PROJET DE RÉÉMIGRATION
youtube.com/watch?v=K4sDUfg_d6U

sur L'AFFAIRE THÉO D'AULNAY-SOUS-BOIS
youtube.com/watch?v=n0eSLIZKNYc

Si les français étaient moins cons , ils auraient voté pour H2L 10 ou 20 ans en arrière.

La seule solution envisageable à ce stade c'est celle ci.
france-village.fr (faire notre propre Orania)

I don't know man, we are the country who won the most war in human history and one of the best in therm of % won.

Oui mais H2L ne sera pas élu.

La première chose à faire quand on est coincé au fond d'un trou est d'arreter de creuser.

H2L est certes un dieu. Mais il n'aura jamais les 500 signatures nécessaires.

Blah blah blah
You guys did nothing in ww2 but get in our way. Now youre doing nothing but getting in the way of achmed before he runs a trainwreck on your wife.
Cowards wouldnt even give us your miserable navy(lol) after you got assraped AGAIN

Keep living in the past..

Except French doesn't care about private life stuff.
If the story was about public money yes it would hurt him.
Hollande got a raise of popularity when the scooter story was published by Closer

Macron just (yesterday) gagged on all french arabs' and niggers' cocks by denouncing colonization. Fillon and Le Pen are far from perfect, buut this guy needs to be stopped.

I don't think French people would accept easily a gay president (and who lies about it).
Remember that the only king faithful to his wife was Louis XVI.
For a politician, it is much better to cheat on his wife than to be gay

I don't get it, why is he hiding the fact that he is gay or bisexual? Isn't it like auto-win if he announces that he is gay? I know he is married to his school teacher that is 20 years older, which might be the kind of thing that French people like. Anyway, he is handpicked by the elites, just like Hillary was. The fact that he was an investment banker could be used against him, however, which might be his main weakness. Also don't forget that polls are made for shill and if they give 30-70 in second round for Macron, it is probably 45-55.

Maybe, maybe not
I just think considering recent event that people care a lot more about what politician do with their job and public money than in who they put their penis.

We understand life under Trudeau must suck, leaf, but you gotta stop projecting. Macron must be stopped by all permissible means.

He is the anointed champion of globalism in this election, make no mistake about it. Taking him down is good for France, good for Europe, and good for Civilization.

This bounty is currently the best way to launch a counter-attack. Put the word out.

Cheating (with a woman) is viewed as manly, whereas being a closet gay...
Come on look at his wife.

she looks like a pre-Bog candidate with a wig

Non mon ami

I will do nothing but laugh at you.
I know my country is finished but its funny how you guys think you still have a chance. Wave white flag france 2017

wikileaks.org/cia-france-elections-2012/#Press Release (english)

Kek at the French trying to do political damage control.
Your country is fucked, if the sand niggers isn't raping your women they are shooting people on your streets.

You have a tremendous history France, it is a shame to see the French fall in such a manner.
Au revoir

You are telling me manliness is viewed positively in France? If that is the case... there is still hope. Ironically, Le Pen has the biggest balls by far in the election.

Well said
Tuit de la fruit france

I think most people would see it as cheap trick to grab vote and French people from the establishment aren't fan of the "flamboyant homosexual attitude".
It piss of some progressive ironically. When the director of some university died few years ago (his homosexuality wasn't a big secret) some libtard wrote an article about the guy blaming him for not showcasing is homosexuality and not fighting publicly for gay right

But in that case, couldn't the whole gay politician thing be used as an attack vector against the FN? They have Phillipot, and he would likely be the PM in a Le Pen government, right?

Not saying we shouldn't use this scandal, but we really need to make sure it won't backfire.

Oto of the fruity to you too, Canada

I think that there are two differences.
First, Philippot (that I abhor btw) is not the leader of the FN, but only an advisor of Marine Le Pen. Thus, he doesn't want to become the new "king" of France, unlike Macron.
Second, Philippot has never hid his faggotry. Macron is shamefully gay, which is a very bad thing for him

I think they'll be okay about him being gay. Lying about it, keeping in the closet in front of the nation and marrying a poor old school teacher as a front? Not so much.

Couldn't you at least straighten the article before uploading it? This is why you lazy fucks will never be uncucked

France and Europe (perhaps not Sweden though) can be saved. There are still some good men.
Fuck the defeatists, kill the shills, deport the alien.
Although the time frame is short, which is why Macron must not pass, since he wiill accelerate the process of Great Replacement/White Genocide by accepting all refugees, increasing non-white immigration.

Do not despair, do not surrender. 2016 is the proof that something can still be done. Change will be incremental.
France shall not be allowed to join Germany to form a progressive bunker. France and Germany are the keys to continental Europe.

I am rooting for Macron.
France won't get away with stealing Elsaß from Deutschland.

Does lepen have a shot?

Hey you smelly French Fucks.
I think you will enjoy this
vesselnews.io/ai-predicts-le-pen-frances-next-president/

cnbc.com/2017/02/15/marine-le-pen-is-on-course-to-be-frances-next-president-leonie-hill-capitals-arun-kant-says.html

Hey there's how's New Cairo?.. aka Hamburg.

SHADILAY

Take polls with a grain of salt, but at the moment, she is guaranteed to make it to the 2nd round.
The problem is that if she faces Macron, every nigger, sandnigger and leftist cuck will turnout to prevent her from winning.
If it is Fillon in front of Macron, she may not win, but Fillon is not as bad as Macron. See his last book : Defeat islamic Totalitarianism.

>every nigger, sandnigger and leftist cuck will turnout to prevent her from winning.
well you probably have a decent chance...
we did it with le 60%

Hey there hows New Africa?.. aka America

Fellow frenchies, how things are looking there for the elections? Is Le pen still the favorite? What does people and polls tell? Are the digits with us? Please tell me yes

Well Le Pen has never been favorite... However polls say she will be in the second round of the elections. After Fillon's scandals, the new favorite is Macron, this crooked faggot...
We have to stop him

Winning the first round means jack shit if you do not win the second.

The elections for the french Parliament are also 2 rounds on a local basis, which means that even with 49% of the population FN could still not really rule the country. They currently have 2 MPs on 577...