Wants to save Europe

>Wants to save Europe
>Thinks it's possible with the expulsion of Protestants

Protestants are responsible for liberalism, marxism, utilitarianism, historicism and the destruction of an orderly banking system. Protestants are as dangerous as Muslims

>Sin cannot tear you away from him [Christ], even though you commit adultery a hundred times a day and commit as many murders

~Luther

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/london/2017/02/15/archbishop-canterbury-thinks-were-all-fascists-cheers/
youtube.com/watch?v=ICppFQ6Tabw
slavorum.org/poles-are-building-the-first-pagan-temple-after-hundreds-of-years/
nazarenejudaism.com/?page_id=203
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No one is falling for your tricks, Schlomo.

>No one is falling for your tricks, Schlomo.
He's right on some level. There is a parallel between the desire to remain Catholic vs. branching off to form another sect of Christianity with the struggle between primacy of the state and individuality. Protestants are special snowflakes.

> meanwhile, catholics are the biggest and practically only supporters of leftist thought in all South America.

HUrrr protestants are guilty hurrr of everything hurr rhuuuur hurr rhurrrrreeeeeeeee

sup Mojsze

I wonder who is behind this

Nah he has a good point, most of those Protestant countries on the map are totally cucked. I mean, Germany? Sweden? Denmark? Even the UK is hardly an exception, it is under more heavy Hebraic control than any other European country.

Meanwhile, protestants can't even realize how much they contradict the early Christians

Austria, France and Belgium are cucked just as hard, so it is a moot point

Why they cucked? Because of INFLEUNCE by PRODDIE virus

yes catholicism is the only true path to salvation for the white race

I agree fuck wmaf

>dumb weedleaf hate this

Kill all white men

Fuck off with your divide an conquer

We need to end WMAF and proddie

>divide an conquer
you mean harsh truth. Look at your messy, degenerate country

>Marxism
Invented by a Jew from a family of rabbis and first 'succesfully' applied in an Orthodox country by more Jews.

>historicism
A feature of nearly all religions in the world.

>the destruction of an orderly banking system
Loans and savings were never orderly. They've been causing wars since Antiquity and probably before.

Protestantism have no history. They contradixt the early Christians.

Marx was a protestant

>quotes himself three times, says "Kill all white men"

This guy also loves cocks.

So this brit is a faggot who wants to kill all white men and loves cocks...

Must be a catholic priest

If it weren't for Protestantism, we would still be living in the dark ages under the rule of the Anti-Christ.
Protestantism did not only give us science and all it's fruits, it singlehandedly propelled northern Europe into the masters of the world.
Heck, Holland became the worlds richest and most powerful nation in the 17th century after we kicked ALL the cathocucks out of our country.

See, you can go too far with your bait and people will figure you out.

You went full retard there.

Even you can see that the pope truly believes that he must humble himself to show submission to God. The idea that you are not the most important thing in the universe is lost on snowflakes.

>Invented by a Jew
WRONG

Marx was born into a jewish family of LUTHERAN converts

Marx wrote his works based on LUTHERAN Hegel

>Holland became the worlds richest and most powerful nation in the 17th century after we kicked ALL the cathocucks out of our country
and so your country now ends up as a joke of history and filth

Then why did your fathermove here to repair my toilet while your whore sister sells her body in the Amsterdam RLD?

Least we're not as bad as that Russian/German territory way east.
>Only a few decades of independence since 1800
What a meme.

This is a legit point, why the fuck do catholic societies produce so many prostitutes?

Is it some kinda secret human trafficking thing to bring money to the church or something?

ouch, the truth triggers and hurts

breitbart.com/london/2017/02/15/archbishop-canterbury-thinks-were-all-fascists-cheers/

>oy vey goyim it's those nasty Protestants again!

I'd rather be a snowflake than a nigger foot fetishist

European history only exists in movies hahahahaha

Jesus Christ was literally the first cuck.

Hail Odin or into the oven you go

>worshipping any kind of sky fairy
lmaoing at your life

>Odin
>Skyfairy

Pick one

Besides, its literally a collection of tales how not to get cucked. Your not suppose to worship him like degenerate Middle Eastern ideologies

False

Protestantism is inherently anti science and reason

This is why the EnlightEnment was in fact a move away from it which gave rise to atheism seeing the irrationality of it

Don't forget

>Protestantism is inherently anti science and reason
says Satan.
PROTESTANTISM CONFIRMED TO BE GOD'S TRUE PATH

>Protestantism is inherently anti science and reason

You don't understand Protestantism
youtube.com/watch?v=ICppFQ6Tabw

> how not to get cucked
And yet it spawned you.

>Weber
>CALVINISM leads to capitalism
>system where you work or go to hell
>authoritarianism
>leads toward the iron cage
Protestantism caused this

I think you may want to get rid of judaism first.

And in what way Roman Catholicism is better? Same cuckery, only without the good economics and scientific achievements

Protestantism have no scientific achievements

Only anti science and reason

Just ask Ken ham

catholicism and orthodoxy are just offshoots of judaism. you're all special snowflakes, faggot

Protestants are the special snowflakes

Sola SCRIPTURA is an example of this

protestantism is cuckoldry
post-vatican2 catholicism is also cuckoldry
i dont know enough about orthodoxy to make a judgement call on them

christianity as a whole has grown weak and soft, has gien up all its power, has forsaken its morals, has overthrown the teachings that were integral to it for millenia. this religion is fucking dead.

Yes we either work hard or we go to hell, that applies both in this life and the next. Before protestantism people thought the only way to avoid hell was to pay the (((church))) their entire life-savings to get a "get out of hell free card".

So back to paganism then
slavorum.org/poles-are-building-the-first-pagan-temple-after-hundreds-of-years/

I'm catholic, but come on now. You don't throw stones when you are sitting in a glass house.

this

I agree.
We have some ~5 % of those and they are nuisance.

>don't work, go to hell
>get rich or God hates you
>authoritarian to the Max
>leads to atheism
>leads to the iron cage
Proddies being so dishonest about Weber as usual

>protestant
>sola fide literally fatalism

The protestant position, and especially the Calvinist one, is that man incapable of saving himself. Having faith might result in good works, but you do not earn good boy points for doing good deeds.The only way to avoid hell is by accepting that Jesus died for your sins, that's it.

Can you guys believe the nerve of those fucking protestant dogs??
They get all riled up about the catholics having burned people alive for saying Jesus is head of the church and not the ever so much more holy pope!!

This is why we found it need to stuff objects of torture into their anuses, to prove our holy superiority over the proddy scum!!!!

>Stupid porddies dont even kiss the kuran....

Should have burned the protestants

Scum, basically. No morals whatsoever.

Catholics always so glee to do Satans work

Catholics are infested with crypto-muslims.

God will punish you in this earth if you commit sin, but nothing can separate you from the love of god once you belieive in christ

>inb4 HURR DURR I DUNT CARE WHAT THE BIBLE SAYS MY (((CHURCH))) SAID OTHERWISE

Catholicism is an apostate faith just like Protestantism:

nazarenejudaism.com/?page_id=203

Only the true faith can save, because the true faith is the faith of Yeshua.

That isn't even the case because it is God who decides it, not you

So you have no morals. Do whatever you want.

>I believe in Christ but I'll just rob one guy here, murder somebody here and fuck outside of marriage a little
>proddies believes that way the can christianize the world as Jesus told the apostles to do

Says the papist who infiltrated a perfectly good protestant nation.

FUCKING BOZGORS LOL

Cathlocism isn't even Christianity.
>hurr there's someone who is between you and God
>hurr you gotta confess your sins to a mortal man who can then relay it to God for you
>No praying for forgiveness or reading the Bible, stupid goy
Fucking Catholics need to be deported to Syria

>hurr there's someone who is between you and God
hurr, there are no congregations and pastors in protestantism!

How are protestants responsible for marxism? WASPs were the only reason marxism didn't take over Europe.

Protestants bailed from the Catholic church cause they were sick of your fucking idiotic idols and jewelry and bribes and pedophiles. Until recently there was nobody more anti-semitic than the prots. Catholics are degenerate and every country founded by catholics is now a total piece of shit full of corruption and mudslimes.

Fuck off.

Not Poland.
Just remaining intellectually consistent.
(Used to be a protestant. Now I am a Torah observant follower of Yeshua. The protestants were on the right tract. They only should have protested against the traditions of Rome (men) more.)
"Those who have God living in them, ought walk just as Jesus did."