Restaurant patron leaves note on receipt saying he will not return because the owner is mexican

foxsanantonio.com/news/local/restaurant-says-customer-left-racist-message-on-lunch-bill

The note said

>The food was tasty and the service was attentive,” However the owner is Mexican. We will not return. America first.”

But no trumps actions totally don't inspire bigotry. conservatshits will defend this.

Other urls found in this thread:

fakehatecrimes.org
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ay vato, whachu doin?

Well, that's just retarded. But people like that have existed long before Trump even hinted of entering the political stage.

How you doing Rabbi Rodriguez?

>Bill for Mexican food
>Pissed when owner is Mexican

um...

Check note stories often come out as hoaxes

>Rather than simply take their business elsewhere for whatever reason, they go to the bother of writing a provocative note

HeyRabbiWhatchaDoing.jpg

inb4 written by a gender studies student waitress.

That is clearly Italian, my dude.

My bad, i saw Pollo and didn't read further.

Italian food.
See.

>San Antonio

Is that city name mexican? I will never go there.

>Check note stories often come out as hoaxes
This.

Latin name and it grew to italian to spanish and portushits.

>Damage control

This is not a hoax at all.

>inb4 written by a double major physics and engineering meme student who will inevitably work at a car dealership until death

They put Mexican in quotes. Its implying they know that the owner is secretly an illegal, and now feel that now is the time to show their disdain for them.

He's going to do a gofundme thing like the black woman who wasn't tipped, isn't he?

>Doesn't show a picture of the full receipt
There's an almost-guaranteed chance that this is either a merchant copy, or is in the handwriting of one of the employees/the owner himself.

sadly probably a fake but I commend a white person for supporting actual Italians in an Italian restaurant

The handwriting is too neat and feminine. It was the waitress that write that

Has this really ever happened, and not been exposed as a fake?

Do these forgers not have access to the internet? That's impressive.

>people writing fake offensive messages on their own businesses receipts to get free media attention

>we have great food and service according to trump supporters but they won't eat here because they are racist

Sounds legit...

Chalk up another one

fakehatecrimes.org

>going to San Antonio
>surprised there are Mexicans there

Wew lad, you almost had a believable story

>fakehatecrimes.org
Holy shit that's a whole lot of self hatred going on.

Do these fakers think anyone believes them? If people have a problem with the waiter they complain to the boss and get free shit, not write little anti-mash notes after paying the bill.

I saw that same exact message on a different receipt in a thread a couple weeks ago, complete with quotations around "mexican". The joke was the restaurant owner was Italian and it was an Italian food restaurant.

>"America First"

Like that would be in quotes.

They really aren't sending their best.

False flag
Whatcha doing paco?

And Black Lives Matter totally doesn't inspire violence actions toward cops.

Hey rabí, ¿qué estás haciendo?

Sorry faggot but Im not taking you our the MSMs word for it. There were DOZENS of proven hoaxes after Trumps election and Brexit. Some as extreme as people burning their own holy places down. If this is true to bad...maybe you cunts shouldnt have cried wolf so many times

Kind of interesting how the media freaked out about Trump threatening to publish the crimes of illegal immigrants, but they always leap to publish salacious stories like this, eh?

Why would you write some stupid note instead of just not ever doing business with them?

Why quote Mexican and America first?

Yeah, that was totally written by a customer, and isn't just a stunt by the owners to get publicity, sympathy bucks and to discredit Trump.

That looks like a chicks handwriting.

To be fair, if I see that your restaurant has employed muslims I stop going there. I've been doing that since before trump however.

>tax:
>4.04
>this thread

Has this been debunked yet? The handwriting is very clearly that of a woman.

see

ITT: Cucks

A perfectly righteous decision. I'm looking into making my own tacos and burritos and such so that I don't feed money to the infestation.

FPBP

Every single one of these stories has turned out to be fake. Give it a break.

>"America First"
>not MAGA
this

Ay Paco, que andas?

Mexican food is literally diarrhea, garbage and grease.
Its not worth returning for or the higher prices in gentrified sections of the city that aren't barrio ghettos welfare zones.
Here in Tucson az a burrito is nearing 7$ for a carnnitas.
Four years ago it was 2.65$, only because it was many illegals and mextypes, low-income.
Not w lots of college kids(re: "white", American, non-illegals) in areas and much deportation fears, prices go up
To shekels the oppressors.
It's still fried greasy lumps of shit.
Eat a hoagies ....- natamer pol

It's retarded. Why did they feel the need to write it down? Either

1. They're just as bad as leftists with their virtue signaling.

2. It's 100% fake.

Either it's stupid.

San Antonio is Spanish. You can't even call it Latin.

not even an actual racist would write this

fox must be really desperate for views

let me guess this is from REEEEEEEddit

What bullshit, does this seem like the writing style of a racist? You've been on this board.

jejs

>The food was tasty and the service was attentive

If you're going to do a false flag for media attention, at least make it somewhat believable. Stupid spics.

>this level of autism

>No line to leave a tip.

That's the (((merchant))) copy. Fake news.

>It's bad to signal true virtue
>SJWs are bad because they're offended and not because they're enemies of white civilization
Back to peggit with you cuck.

Lol look at his stubby little mexican fingers

HEY PABLO, WHATCHA DOIN'?

fpbp

Sup Forumstards are halarious they always say thing's like GAS THE KIKE'S RACE WAR NOW and call people subhuman shitskins but when one of their fellow tards does actually disrespects or harms a minority they always go muh false flag MK ultra N Sheeeit

Who gives a fuck mexican food is bomba m8, do you want it made by some white cunt? nein friend, whoever wrote that note is a certified nigger. id be happy to give them an all american ass whooping, fucking rude lanklets

This is a fake post by a Mexican. You can tell by the pathetic spelling and grammar.

>being upset about mexicans in san antonio

Faaaaaaaake. Shit has been overrun by mexicans since at least the 90s when my family went there

Hey Paco, whatcha doin?

BASED

>But no trumps actions totally don't inspire bigotry. conservatshits will defend this.
How about, just for once, you let people have theír own opinion. I wouldn't buy from a purple-haired college dropout as well, I also don't by from Turks. That's entirely my decision and hurts nobody but myself.

>Do these fakers think anyone believes them?
People believe it because they either don't read the articles stating they're false or use the age old reasoning of "Well this still happens for real!"

A Latin name would be Sancta Antonius.

Writing a shit message on a receipt is passive aggressive nonsense. Where are the stories of angry white men throwing plates at the wall yelling for the wetbacks to go back to Mexico? Oh that's right, none of it fucking happens.

It evolved to progressive world of Spanish.

You ever notice how most of these "racist receipts" always include some sort of compliment? Like hey the service was great and you have a very pretty face but I'm not going to tip you because YOU'RE A FUCKING NIGGER 14/88.