Why is burnout-syndrome becoming more prevailent even though our jobs are becoming comfier...

Why is burnout-syndrome becoming more prevailent even though our jobs are becoming comfier, easier and less physically exhausting?

I don't know about anyone else but I feel the most happy and refreshed after a physically exhausting and varied day.

Because there is nothing rewarding you for your behavior.

Before, you work, come home, go out, chat, dance, fuck your wife, ect.

Now, you work, come home, sit on PC, oh shit its 11pm

I feel so energetic, happy to be alive and have a job if I stay off the PC for a few days.

Less physically exhausting just means more mentally exhausting.
Would you rather chop 35 trees a day and haul them off to a truck or solve 1 equation describing a physical system.

I'd personally go for the trees.

>tfw Israel has no forests

What's hard to get that if our jobs are less physical, they can still be psychological exhausting and boring.
Hence, dysfunctional job environment harms you psychologically, when before you would be physically harmed.

>if I stay off the PC for a few days

not everyone can have a comfy job shitposting and shilling with his pet deer by his side from home

And plentiful. Don't forget plentiful. John stewart said that obaba fully recovered the economy before Drumpf ruined it. But the depression- I mean, recession is over now. But it's not... unless Drumpf is being blamed. Ok, praise islam, gay pride for everyone, have a nice day.

malnourishment
too many blue screens

>Not pumping yourself full of Super Male Vitality & Brain Force!
You need to get JonesPilled brother, this shit absolutely changed my life. I just bought it for the lulz and to through Alex a few bones as thanks for the entertainment during the election but HOLY FUCK it works.

Every day I see you posting questions with deer's in the thumbnail. Why? you want to be know as that weird kraut that posts pictures of deer's? shame.

>>tfw Israel has no forests
Don't worry, someday SCIENCE and TECHNOLOGY might fix that. The deserts shall shrink, and Israel will be slightly more desirable.

this desu

spending all day at work knowing that you are doing it to provide for your family makes it bearable.
without that, your subconscious knows that you are just wasting your life slaving away for some jew.

>JonesPilled
I thought pills were only color based, but these days I'm hearing about Bogpill this and Jonespill that.

When are we going to take the caffeine pill?

perhaps a quick rundown?

Stop deerposting, you're bring shame onto our nation

this. also for most people in the US they work too hard and have nothing to show for it because our cost of living is fucking out of control and wages are shit in comparison

>comfier, easier and less physically exhausting
maybe we aren't made for these kind of jobs

This.

> kike preferring manual labor

Sure thing, Moishe.

Alright, since you asked nicely, here it is.

>Caffeine is a substance that increases energy and productivity, this much you know.
>What you might not know is caffeine is the chemical of diligence, with consuming it causing a boost in productivity no matter how small.
>The reason you get tired from caffeine is actually withdrawal of the diligence placed in one's mind.
>Some higher power, be it the Jews, Lizard folk, Aliens, Illuminati, or some bored guy, wish to regulate this substance for reasons yet unknown.
>To have energy is to be alive.

At least, that's what I thought it was. At the very least, the last one is true no matter what.

Because jobs are becomming less comfy, harder and more mentally exhausting. Hard manual labour is comfy as fuck. I grew up on a farm and I envy my father even though I make like 4 times the money he does