Stop watching, reading, or playing all 'grey morality' fiction...

Stop watching, reading, or playing all 'grey morality' fiction. There is probably nothing more effeminate and mentally weak.

Stop your 'Game of Thrones.' Stop your 'Walking Dead.' Stop your 'House of Cards.' Stop all of it.

You are spending hour after hour listening to writers who look like pic related, who lead soft, non-confrontational lives and grow beards to hide their feeble chins tell you what strength and morality is. Is there anything more pathetic?

You enjoy this sort of fiction because you get to pretend to be a 'wolf among sheep.' Niggers listen to rap so they can pretend to be powerful. White people read and watch 'grey' fiction. Are you a nigger? Then stop your nigger mentality. Stop being so easily fooled of what 'strength' is.

K

This is the gayest post ever

faggot

This whole thing is just a blatent projection of your insecurities. If you think morality is 100% black and white you're just a retard, strength has nothing to do with it.

ok?

Game of Thrones is literally just the story version of Might is Right. It's pretty cringey SJW at parts, but the overall theme is that nothing matters but your ability to destroy your enemy by any means necessary. I think that's totally acceptable literature.

>stop everything i don't agree with

>authoritarian left/right

> Might

> Hurr Durr they spend millions of shekels on artists and CGI to make cool blood splatters, that means everyone is so tough and strong.

Way to fall for the smoke and mirrors.

He didn't say that you fucking moron.

Thanks OP, you reminded me I haven't rewatched Breaking Bad in several years.

I'll agree that most of the writers are faggots but the media itself is fine in most cases. If you're not a retard you can subject yourself to any amount of literature or entertainment without becoming indoctrinated in any particular way.

At the same time, we live in a relatively safe and comfortable world, you don't need to pretend you don't live in the same world as everyone else just to consider yourself "strong."

I'm 6'2, workout 5 days a week, I camp, hunt, fish, hike, I work on my cars, I'm a reasonably talented handyman (can do basic drywall, electrical, plumbing, painting, carpentry, etc.) I'm about as much of a "typical man" as you could expect and yet I still enjoy most of these types of television series you mentioned. I still enjoy playing video games and browsing the internet.

There's no specific "right way" to live your life. Just try not to be too degenerate, try to maintain some balance in life, try to strive at least a bare minimum level of physical fitness, and at least intermittent sexual relationships, and try to feel happy or neutral more often than you feel miserable and you'll do okay.

lmao

Already did. I can barely stand any of that stuff anymore since most of it is full of anti-white Jewish bullshit too. Its better to read historical fiction about joocey warriors fighting for their homeland like Bernard Cornwell shit.

None of them do "grey" morality right. Here's how it used to be:
>there are no good or bad guys, there are only good or bad actions

Here's how it is now
>there are no good or bad actions

Well.. there are many things wrong with this shit you just spouted OP

One day you'll say that shaving is for fags, another day you'll say beards are for fags.

This is why I shitpost and don't pay too much mind to the idiocy.

>Fiction is bad meme

Protip: Writers control the entire universe of their story and everything in it. They can make anyone they want a badass who kicks everyone's butt. They can make any 'philosophy' they want successful, even when it's just a retard rambling with some vaguely intellectual-sounding terms sprinkled in, and give it a nice camera angle and some solemn yet powerful sounding music in the background.

Congratulations on being one step above a nigger who goes glossy eyed at some pretty lights, half-naked whores, and jewelry in a rap video.

>You enjoy this sort of fiction because you get to pretend to be a 'wolf among sheep.' Niggers listen to rap so they can pretend to be powerful. White people read and watch 'grey' fiction. Are you a nigger? Then stop your nigger mentality. Stop being so easily fooled of what 'strength' is.
Man. I do want to create a society where things like duels come back. Concidering they are now letting morally objectionable customs slip right by.

How have your pulls been?

I got the incest twins in 1 roll so pretty gud. How about you?

Out of curiosity what would you replace it with? Also how would you define strength?

Why this fixation with niggers and rap? Why are you so stupid you waste energy on things you don't like (GoT etc)? Man you're pathetic.

There are clear lines even in game of thrones with critical thinking and a set of morals. The clear lines say that Stannis was the rightful King and brienne of faggot she feminism should hang.

>You enjoy this sort of fiction because you get to pretend to be a 'wolf among sheep.'
Nice projection there, but not everybody self-inserts as BigStrong McMuscles when watching these shows. I watch Game of Thrones because the characters are well written and brilliantly portrayed and because of the massive intertwining (and knotted and frayed) plot. I don't go into trying to take away major life lessons or anything, it's a god damn tv show.

Like seriously I don't even know what you're going on about with strength and morality. Chill out.

Tides of Numenera is coming out in two weeks, and it looks like the first decent RPG I've seen in a while. You should be playing pic related if you haven't.

I feel GOT has some stealth redpills in it, and by stealth I mean Martines subconscious put them in. Look at the 'strong women' in the universe. One uses sex for power, one is freakishly strong but constantly harassed for being ugly and she's lonely, another is literally nothing without her Dragons. Other than some minor characters most of the strong women are not SJW strong.

Ironically the Greyjoys have the most gender equality in their society.

Explain how this relates to politics and current events and isn't just some projecting shitpost?