February 16 boycott

I need help, my little sister doesn't want to go to school today because she wants to support the illegal immigrants

My mother and her father condones her action so it's only me trying to talk sense to her

What can I do to get her to school?

Other urls found in this thread:

dps.texas.gov/crimereports/14/citCh9Add.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Give away all luxury items (game systems, makeup, nice clothes, jewelry, etc) to charity, since they need it more. When she gets pissy and starts crying, explain to her that that's what she wants to do- take other people's things and redistribute them to the undeserving because "feelings".

How does not going to school help the immigrants? I don't get it. It will only have bad consequences and only for herself. I doubt anyone will look at the number of student skipping school and come to the conclusion that illegal immigrants are needed.

Is the boycott supposed to be all immigrants or just illegals?

If latter, lots of keks will be had during following months.

Beat the shit out of her and tell her you're being an immigrant since she likes them so much

>My mother and her father

in during Brady Bunch

>My mother and her father

So you're his wife's son

Rape her, tell her you are just doing what the immigrants will eventually do anyways

women shouldnt be allowed to go to school or read so you should support her and encourage her to drop out

Leave her alone with a black person, if that doesnt wake her nothing will.

This. Leftists just don't understand what parasitic wealth distribution wants.

Tell her if she wants to experience life in a non white country she can visit one of the dozens of Latino, African, or Asian shit holes that already exist and she doesn't have to import them and destroy our country.

Report her for truancy and get her arrested.

Any excuse not to work. - every liberal ever.

>ponychan

Call her lazy or some shit.

What is this boycott?

>tfw mom is moderately conservative
>tfw dad is becoming increasingly redpilled
>tfw sister just absorbs everything I say

She what she does with her free day off of school and record it and post it to show how fake she is

No, parents separated and we share only our mother

>not my president
Ofcourse not.
Yours is in Mexico.

Hiei Aryanne!

Basically for illegal immigrant to stop coming to school and work to show America we 'need' them

Some with American citizenship with illegal parents wants to support them

How is not going to school boycotting anything but schools/teachers and your own education?

dont dis you parents
heathen

>NOW WE FIGHT BACK
>by wearing T-shirts
Hell, you just can add an arrow to the right and it'd be like "I am with dumb" T-shirt.

so you're his wife's son

Reminds of 2003 when there was an Iraq war demonstration and our teachers told us not to go because we were supposed to be in school

I supported the war but I went anyway because it was better than being in school

Haven't they just been protesting non-stop for months anyway though? I think they've proven the point that they're not needed, on the contrary they're a detriment to society

All the Mexicans came into work today. Guess Texan Mexicans really are better than Californians.

FPBP

we are nothing like the whiners over there

Simple, drop her off in a mexican neighborhood in your nearest sanctuary city.

What are texas mexicans like

11PBP

>loud, dumb shitskins skip school
>schools improve across the board
I
REALLY
THOUGHT

family oriented, hard working, and quick to assimilate after one generation. we don't even make the most crimes in our state

dps.texas.gov/crimereports/14/citCh9Add.pdf

It's hilarious how the these "protests" are things I'd want to do anyway.

Why don't they protest by going to school on Saturday?