The winner loses

>the winner loses
>the loser wins

>burgers call this a democracy

Other urls found in this thread:

judicialwatch.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/Do-Non-Citizens-Vote-in-US-Elections-Richman-et-al.pdf
rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/trump_administration/prez_track_feb16
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's a representative republic you fucking dimwit
jfc

you mean Constitutional Republic?

United States of America

>not
>United Huge Metropolitan Areas that determine policy for rest of the Country of America

Leaf Education...

Hillary pretty much only won like 3 states. A lot of Trump supporters didn't vote in states that were already republican.

Hillary's votes are nothing but virtuesignaling.

>I know that California is going to be blue, but I'll stand in line for three hours anyway to show how progressive and stuff I am

>Trudeau only gets 39.5% of the vote
>gets a majority and absolute power
Really gets my joggin noggin.

Wow, how embarrassing it must be to win the popular vote but still lose. BTFO

Barry warned us that this guy is a threat to our democracy. He was right, this is so wrong.

Each state held a democratic election
Trump won 30 states
We're the united states of america, not america

weren't you paying attention to Trudeau?

if you kill your enemy, they win

The USA is a Federal Republic, not a Democracy.

What a loser, right?

>I pledge allegiance, to the flag, of the United States of America, and to the REPUBLIC for which it stands, one nation, under god, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.

Why do these threads still exist?
>sees flag

This was literally just fucking posted

>implying Canada has direct votes either
Fuck off you tard

I fucking hate Canadians. I'm so glad I'm from Alberta...

Epic meme my dude! XDDDDDDDDD

>over three million illegal shitskins in commiefornia alone stuffed the ballots with fraudulent Shillary "votes"
>this means she won

You have to go back.

HEY
remember when the media said there is no evidence that millions of illegals voted in our elections........
Well, im just a Sup Forums autist and I managed to find it...
judicialwatch.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/Do-Non-Citizens-Vote-in-US-Elections-Richman-et-al.pdf

>studying up on checkers strategy in preparation for chess game
>get mad when you lose

And the best part is not a single amerifat can even explain it.

Even drumpf has no idea of its purpose.

What wasn't democratic about the election?
It was a popular vote in each state.
Trump got more popular vote per state than Hillary.
Sounds democratic to me.
Don't tell me that we as a country should be the popular vote, because that is not what our country is. Our country is the United States of America, not the United State of America.

It's because the electoral college guarantees that the president will have the plurality of voters. He won people from more walks of life than her, diversity is our strength after all. :)

No they don't. Fuck off back to niggerland or U of T

"Democracy" is a Jewish meme. We're a Republic.

>And the best part is not a single amerifat can even explain it.
Are you fucking retarded

Cheaters don't deserve to win.

You retard, we vote by state, not the entire country

That's why we're called the UNITED STATES

Yeah, what makes makes it makes it even funnier was her insane odds for winning. How do you recover from such a loss?

>muh popular vote
Fucking kys leaf, learn real politics and take the brown cock out of your orifices

It's an outdated artifact from the past just like slavery and monopolies.

what exactly is a recount of unimportant votes going to do lel

>gets millions of more votes
>still manages to lose

seriously Hillary is such a stupid bitch, a loser of epic proportions

the cunt knew the rules of the game going in, but decided not to campaign, only went to safe states, and once in awhile Florida or Ohio.

Literally supported by ever transnational mega-corporation, the entire media including the social media apparatus, was given Google analytics, all the major world leaders supported her, she had every celebrity endorsement, and more money than she could use... and she still lost

what a fucking loser

>the candidate with less votes w-wins!..r-right???

God the americlap education really made you guys retarded huh.

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.
Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

The winner in the 2016 U.S. presidential election didn't lose. He won. Winning a U.S. presidential election requires the candidate to win the most electoral votes, not necessarily the most individual votes.

There are 3,141 counties in the U.S.
Trump won 3,094 of them.
Hillary won 47 of them.

Trump didn't just win this election. He won it in a landslide of historic proportions.

kek

>puts up le figures that Hillary won the General Election by 2 million votes
>demand a recount

What?

Do you guys in Canada even get to vote for your PM? I was under the impression you were like the UK, where the people don't even get to vote for head of government, instead it is selected by the majority party in Parliament, whatever tossers you voted for to go to Ottawa to represent you. Even if our Presidential election system isn't 100% democratic, it's still much more democratic than any parliamentary country that follows the British model, where average Joe has absolutely no direct say in who becomes the head of govt.

Duh

>I was under the impression you were like the UK
You are correct, which is why we are doomed.

BOT DETECTED REEEEEEEEEEE

How many of those counties are filled with empty space?

You're right, Hillary got less votes per state than Trump.Therefore, it's a loss on Hillary.

American has a better system than Canada

Once Toronto / Ontario finishes its voting, nothing else in the country matters.

>t. canadian redneck who has no idea of anything

Leaf

>allowed to stick your dick in your dog
>not allowed to say radical elements in Islam concern you
>allow your country to be run by Tumblr the substitute teacher

Maybe you should focus on your own country.

Why don't democrat states separate from Republicans?

>muh food muh water
Start growing it yourself then, or import it from shitholes

>muh welfare
google fed aid by state, Republican states are all on life support

Maybe you should focus on throwing that fat slob out of the office instead of thinking about our supreme leader.

sadly yes but that's how its been since before any of us were born and we can't decide to throw it all out the window because the the winner wasn't the guy we wanted
electoral college is here to stay unless the people in power decide to change it

Where's that graph that shows those who didn't vote that shows its really nothing

>I am a massive faggot please rape my face.
>Not realizing Trump won more individual states than Hillary (Read: what actually matters)
>Not realizing that no matter how many illegal spics in Commiefornia vote, they still only get 55 EC votes (read: 1/4 of what democrats need to win any election)
Maybe democrats will start winning again once they stop ignoring the wishes of our heartland.

I imagine it's probably impossible to elect someone like Trump in a Westminster system. If it had been up to our political parties then he would have never happened and been stopped in his tracks two years ago. That sort of system probably isn't so responsive to popular sentiment.

Actually we call it a constitutional republic, rakebait

It will be funny when the Republicans pass a voter ID law and win both the 2018 midterms by a wide margin and the 2020 election by a wide margin. Watching New York and California go red will be fun.

How the fuck did a pawn get up there

>Call it Democracy

Evern Electoral College and Constitutional Republic ha Leaf?

It's funny because a great part of the production of cities comes from people from the suburbs, who mostly voted Trump

Electoral college represents the states. We are the UNITED STATES. We don't give a fuck about illegals' and California's opinion which swayed the election. We care about the majority of the states' opinions- which led to Trump's victory. Kill yourself you fucking leaf.

Does comparing baby castro to a cartoon fish fucker reinforce my argument or yours?

We all saw the press conference this week.

Your boy is a little bitch who was happy to bend the knee. I bet Trump made degrade himself in private, but sadly baby castro enjoyed it.

My guy wants a safe and secure country

Your guy wants to impress trans high school kids and doggie fuckers

Kick California out of USA

>t. never taken an american civics class
eat shit commienadian

good goy

Well said
/thread

>What are illegal votes
Go back to trudeau's cock you sore loser.

Democracy is a cancer; Republicanism makes such an abhorrent concept mildly stable.

The masses don't even possess the ability to rule themselves, how can we give them the right to rule others through mob rule? What's worse, we put it all under the guise of a system of progress.

>Republican states make shit decisions over and over again, making them shitholes
>Leech money due to shit decisions
>Democrats somehow put up with this

I don't get it

>Why don't democrat states separate from Republicans?

we all actually need each other in some way
both extremes are faggots and would ruin shit but their faggotry cancels each other out and we can live in a middle ground

Did you just learn about the electoral college? Because everyone else, including the people running, knew about it before this election. You can't change the rule to a game that is over.

we call it a democratic republic actually

Ben Franklin, is that you?

i thought it was a representative democracy

>Not knowing CA voting laws are as legit as a Mafia-run massage parlor
>Not realizing >30 million illegals
>Not knowing studies on previous elections showed illegal participation rate of at least 12%
>Not knowing Obama told them to vote this election; Assured them they wouldn't be prosecuted, and that they have good reason to "vote this time."

Fuckin leaf.

>>the winner loses
>>the loser wins

If you kill your enemy, they win. Right, leaf?

>if you defeat your enemies, they win

Holy fuck, your cuck of a leader was right...

The United States holds 51 independent elections for president.
Blue states don't have voter ID which causes mass voter fraud
Donald Trump won in a landslide
You don't care about facts because you are a shill and are trying to push a narrative.

GDP includes government spending. DC went for Hillary.
You've only proved that DC is a parasite sucking the rest of the country dry.

If your stupid graphic DOESN'T include government spending, than you're just an idiot, and you shouldn't be trusted for accurate data.

>Trump holds popular vote until California's tally comes in
>Clinton supporters make fun of it and laugh about the "millions of angry rednecks"
>suddenly, the national popular vote is in Clinton's favor despite the electoral votes favoring trump
>Clinton supporters make with the autistic screeching over how undemocratic the college is
>which was the entire point

Shut up leaf you don't even vote for the person who becomes PM.

They call it a republic.

>leaves are still buttmad about it

Learn how the American electoral process works before making threads about it

You stupid fucking leaf

>the Republicans were the ones who voted for welfare

In any case you're retarded. Farming areas get federal aid. Red states have lots of farms. Blue states don't have farms, they have beaners and niggers. Only in the south do you find farms and niggers in abundance in red territory. The more niggers the more likely a state is to flip blue, like Florida.

>Hillary Clinton recently declared that "the future is female." Thirty-six percent (36%) of women (36%) agree, compared to 28% of men.

Keked by Rasmussen
>rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/trump_administration/prez_track_feb16

I like that you brought up farms.

Can I assume you don't believe farming subsidies are welfare?

United States of America

>not
>United Rural and Suburbans Retards that hijack the election by abusing a "democratic" process that is outdated

The best part about this is that it shows what kind of person Trump is. He raised less than half of what Clinton did and specifically targeted certain demographic groups favorable to him like Cubans in Florida in order to get them to turn out and win it for him. Because he didn't bother spending money in New York he didn't get a million extra irrelevant votes that wouldn't have flipped the state but would have made his popular vote tally look better.

Clinton on the other hand was confident she would be 40 points ahead and that the election was already decided, so she spent her 500+ millions registering spics in states like Texas and California and Arizona and niggers in Georgia and New York so that she could have a "historic landslide" of winning Texas and getting more popular votes than Obama.

But then it turned out she wasn't nearly as popular as she thought even with the hundreds of millions she spent and that all the money she spent was wasted because she lost all the swing states and then some more because Trump's strategy was better.

Trump doesn't give a fuck about looking good, despite his good penthouse apartment. He's just in it to win it, like Nixon. And unlike Nixon he has Congress and the Court in his hands from day 1, so the next four years will just be him slamdunking the Democrats into oblivion. I don't think they'll recover until at least 2030.

>democracy
Canada, we are a Republic.

Given that we need them to maintain our dominance in global agriculture you'd have to be one retarded cunt to compare subsidies used for growing food to EBT used for growing more niggers.

Stupid Damn bait posts.