Why do farmers waste valuable corn feeding pigs when they could just slaughter Muslims and feed them to pigs instead?

Why do farmers waste valuable corn feeding pigs when they could just slaughter Muslims and feed them to pigs instead?

Other urls found in this thread:

gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/290607/sprp2-024-1-e-e.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I honestly don't know

>Muh oats

Because the irony would be so strong it'd probably change the structure of the atom

muslims are too unclean for pigs to eat

excellent question... you're on to something m8. although if we eat pigs raised on mohommads, do we become child rapists with bloodlust when we eat them?

I think OP has a point.

the communist one should be a starved, emaciated pig asking for oats.

Why do we use the pig's internal organs to transfer corn into protein and fats? It seems like a highly inefficient form of energy transfer.

because oats are cheaper, however if you have a few extra, mind sparing them brother?

Eating human meat is always a potential danger for us, even when there's an extra step inbetween.

I like how you think.

This isn't political cumskin

Because pork tastes better than corn.
Where in the OP did I say anything about humans?

Because the human body has too many contaminants and would at worst kill, and at best infect, the pig.

We want to be humane after all.

What contaminants? Be specific.

It's the same for apes. It's potentially very dangerous to eat ape brains for instance.

Did you use both of your brain cells to come up with that?

They get fed byproducts from other food manufacturing plants
Like stuff from microwave dinner, ice cream, candy and potato chip factories. It's practically free

You know the reason why humans need to be buried in concrete liners, right? Because the bodies would contaminate the groundwater, arsenic is the worst though.

Have fun:

gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/290607/sprp2-024-1-e-e.pdf

Let me give you some friendly advice. If you want to practice Islam, fine, but keep it in your countries. There are about 30 Muslim countries where you can live, so there's no need for you to come to our countries. You've grown accustomed to soft, liberal cucks who believe your Taqiyya and give you the shirts off their backs, but their birth rate is so low that soon, they won't exist anymore. Soon, the only white people left will be hardcore racists who have absolutely zero tolerance for Islam. The more people you behead on live television, the more people you immolate in cages, the more people you run over with tanks, the more enemies you will make.

>stomach gurgles
GLURRRBLLLLLRR
>loud tooting echoes through the aisles
BEEP BRAAPT
>audible splatter noise disrupts the scene
BREEEEEEEPT
PLOP
>pants swishing fast, the culprit is on the run
>the odor of sulfur fills the mart
>custormers go on with their usual business
>later the culprit is caught on camera
>pic related

I think you just solved the refugee crisis lad

This. Pigs are intelligent and clean animals, feeding muslims to them would be an act of animal cruelty.

If you hate us so much, why are you always demanding the right to live in our country? Why can't you stay in YOUR country or move to another Muslim country?

Are you high? I am calling out this cunt for his weak bait.

Tell me where I'm wrong. You know it's all true. Our people and your people cannot coexist just as water and oil cannot mix. Stay in your country, leave us alone, and we'll do the same for you.

Where is it that I said I want to live in your evil racist country run by the Shaytan?
>detonates bomb vest

I have no intention of moving to your 3rd world country full of racist people.

I doubt muslim flavored pigs will taste very good user.

YOU didn't, but thousands of your fellow Muslims pour into our countries every year. There needs to be a wall of separation between Islam and the rest of the world. No Muslim should be allowed to set foot in any country not already Islamized, and in return, no non-Muslim should be allowed to set foot in any Islamized country.

Good. If all the other Muslims were like you, we could actually live in peace.

>No Muslim should be allowed to set foot in any country not already Islamized, and in return, no non-Muslim should be allowed to set foot in any Islamized country.

Funny you should say that. Your imperial army is in the backyard of every ME country. You trash their country and complain when their people flee to your country.

Fucking hell I lost my shit over this post.

That's true. I have been against American wars of intervention for years now.

I don't give a fuck about other shitskins. How am I implicated in this? Grow the balls to take it out on the actual invaders, not me.

You are implicated because Islam is not just a religion, but a political movement as well. By being part of the religion, you are, in fact and in principle, in confederation with all other members.

because there's still more corn in America than Muslims. for now.

I'm a Shi'ite. ISIS wants me dead.

And they say Americas education system is failing.

Id call this a success

>Grow the balls to take it out on the actual invaders, not me.
Based Goy is based

Raising corn to feed the pigs with is easier and safer than raising muslims.

I read there is a growing nationalist movement in Lebanon, how's that working out?

Because what you feed pigs greatly effects the taste of the pork. If you feed them Muslims it will tastes like tnt and sand