Be science student at university

>be science student at university
>nearly every professor is anti-Trump, pro-Hillary
>they lose the election... Trump gets inaugurated.

>'Have you any of you been reading the news'
>'Raise your hand if you're concerned with what's happening'
>Don't raise my hand
>'Every one of you should be raising your hand!'

>Professors regress to child-level ad hominems instead of political arguments
(not that there should be political arguments in these classes anyway).

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neopalpa_donaldtrumpi
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

wtf is wrong with these people? so sour about losing.

What does politics have to do with a science class?

>muh climate change
everyone thinks because of his views on climate change that they have to hate trump with a blind hatred.

Honestly, that's pretty funny. Why do you guys get so ass-blasted at every little thing?

You're just as bad as the SJWs when you do this shit.

basically this, environmental issues and they think Trump is going halt any progress biotech has been developing because of Christian traditionalism.

The image is not the point. You didn't even read the text or contribute anything to the discussion.

>be science student at university

what kind of science?

>says the sjw

>environmental policy class (required for graduation)
>"who here is against the president's executive order accelerating the building of the pipelines?"
> 76 of 80 people raise their hands
>"good, education works"

they dont even hide the fact that they are trying to indoctrinate you anymore.

You cannot delete the progress when it's private property in USA. Are they retarded?

Molecular Bio, it's not the greatest science to go into, but I don't want to be an engineer or computer scientist.

> went to Bongland university for science
> graduated 2009
> nobody, students or professors, brought politics into the classroom even once

It's just a joke relax redneck

been there, it was before Trump got elected. The teachers of those classes are always peace-core hippies who spent time caring for African children.

that's what bothers me about it, you pay thousands of dollars to go into a science field and they end up trying to cross-indoctrinate as if you're in a liberal political science class. I know the professors just want more virtue points so their students will give them good surveys, but why can't they just do so by teaching their field well.

>Are they retarded?

yes

well shit. Seems like SJW are infecting biology already. Give it a few years and "sex" will officially be known as social construct (with not even gender studies people beign able to tell you a difference between gender and sex). Next subjects to ruin: Computer Science and Engineering.

arghh, i don't those fucks to ruin my subject of study next

Yeah... sex is still assigned as a biological construct to my professors, but sometimes they talk about how we're 'seeing it in a new light culturally and historically'. The indoctrination is such that most people I know with Master's degrees in molecular biology are viciously anti-Trump.

thats both pretty sad and pretty scary...

The text explained how user was a whiny little bitch that was outside of his safe space, so he's coming back here to the safe space to cry about how he was verbally mistreated. So, yeah, user is a SJW.

The text explained how uni teachers are shit by forcing their political opinion no one gives a shit about on others.

Is your molecular bio professor a trashkenazi (((intellectual))) by any chance? The only way to eradicate them from academia is to defund public universities and stop enforcing Title IX.

>Be me
>Be a bong in one of the most liberal cities in the UK in the liberal uni there
>Have a class on exploring design
>Goes through early history of design
>Get to the 1920-1930s German Bauhaus school of design
>Mentioning why it was closed (the Nazis didn't like that it was affecting German culture by making commie tier designers)
>Manages to compare Hitler to Trump saying they are both against design and globalism and shit
>Says something like that every fucking lesson

Seriously, a design course led to a mini rant about Trump being Hitler.

Kek
Nah, I don't think so as I can usually tell by the facial features. Although, I'm certain that the groupthink phenomenon by these professors to push an agenda was caused by individuals further up from them fitting this profile.

>forcing their political opinion no one gives a shit about on others
Good thing nobody on the right does that. That sure would be hypocritical.

They're not doing that as a professor in a university because it would result in them getting fired.

no one gives a flying fuck what some random people say
Those people are teachers, they are there to educate you on the subject not trying to spread political propaganda

also

Nah they're doing as public servants in governmental offices. But a biology classroom is completely off-limits, right?

The reason I ask is I had one for molecular bio and she managed to sneak a holocaust or SJW tangent into nearly every lecture. I looked up her contact info recently for career advice and found her Facebook page had turned into a giant antifa tantrum. So I thought better of contacting her ever again.

Should have gone into engineering, it was relatively SJW free, at least when I was going to school. Got too much shit to cover in class and studying to do for that kind of nonsense.

Also went to a school in the midwest, so that might have helped too.

Anthropogenic global warming believers are the most fanatical religious cultists I've ever seen.
These modern-day Lysenkoists have more damage to the advancement of science than
the Inquisition.

Ive had maybe 2 professors indirectly imply that Trump is bad. Then again im a bio major so theres not nearly as much toom for complaining. Just a reminder, if
youre doing anything other than STEM or business you will starve to death and this is your own doing.

It's actually not funny at all. Not because it insults Trump. It's just not funny.

that's not unwarranted to do so as a governmental official.

That's a shame. These professors can't seem to keep their political views outside of their work life. I suppose you could pose as a marxist sympathiser.

I did too actually. No liberal controversies were brought up in any of the science/math classes I took there. About the only thing was Angelina Jolie's genetic profile.

When I took ecology there was a section about climate change, I read the IPCC and found it convincing, but I will agree that the near religious fervor with which some of these people talk about these ideas is annoying. Then again, I think theyre just worried about the planet getting destroyed, which it is on a variety of levels including climate change.

So..... instead of continuing their research to prove without a doubt climate change is real and induced by man made causes while developing methods to slow down or even reverse the damage, their primary choice of action is to make memes and insult Trump in their classrooms? No wonder the president can't bring himself to take them seriously.

>haha small peepee
>haha weird hair
Oh man, I would have expected better banter from a (((professor))). That's child humor.

Kinda related but do any other NJ anons remember years ago that summer where those black and yellow bugs were everywhere? They were like bees but I don't know what they were and I can't find any info about them

A professor teaching biology in a biology classroom is tasked with teaching his students about [biology]. Political and Ideological ideas should neither have [any] influence whatsoever on the educational content taught to students in that classroom, [nor] influence the way in which the work of students are graded.

Your way of thinking honestly appals me. It mimics the way that militant Feminists think when they order their bethren to "insert themselves into Mathematics lectures and distrupt it to direct attention away from the subject of mathematics and onto feminist issues".

If you study a subject at a University, you have to [pay] huge amounts of money to do so (or your parents, if they are that nice). If i want to study Computer Science, then i "bought" the right to learn about Computer Science, and to [not to have my time wasted with ideological drivel completly unrelated to my subject of choice].

> Nah they're doing as public servants in governmental offices. But a biology classroom is completly off-limits, right?
Governmental office. You mean the people that hold a [political] position? Yes, i would actually expect them to try and force their political opinion on others. If you're referring to the US government right now, that's still wrong, though - they are executing actions that go against what leftwing-aligned people want, but they do not 'force their opinion' on their poltiical opponents. That's what SJW's do whenever they actively distrupt paid speeches and threaten or participate in active violence against people having unaligned opinions with the target of either making them accept their opinion or at least stay silent ("let us force our opinion on you or you will be silenced").

Of course your comparison is kinda weak anyway. A biology classroom is a place where you learn about biological concepts. It is not a place of politics, and thus political ideas have no place there. Neither my political opponent's, nor mine.

You know, I just noticed, what is with the left's obsession with penises?

>enrolled in mammalogy last year
>professor smart AF
>teaches half of the biology courses offered
>mentioned at least 3 times that he's a Trump supporter
>classmates that look like liberals really aren't(Closet conservatives)
>feelsgoodman
>talked climate change regarding geologic time scale. Ridiculed the thought that humans influence it
>class laughs heartily
>brought up native Americans killing off the mammoths, ground sloths, American lion, American Horse, etc and white man saving the buffalo.

>Be me
>Be in art collage
>Somehow the teacher doesnt go on trump rant and keeps politics out of the class room
which collage do you go to I'm surprised

It doesn't make his comment any less valid nigger, its like watching little socialized children. These people touted themselves as the educated elite remember?

When they fail at producing arguments capable of stopping the rise of nationalism in the west, they resort to pee pee poo poo humor as the children they are.

Man collage is cool but its just so crowded.

Heres a pic of my collage.

Sour grapes, I believe. They hate dicks but they cannot stop talking about them.

But that's boring. It doesn't activate my almonds. You know what I mean?
I would sit there and think to myself
>Do I get into debt for this brainless shit?

Whoa, so they're doing it as representatives appointed or elected by the people and are largely espousing the beliefs of the people who elected them?
Really fires the neurons.

Because ALL science teachers are major autists. Fucking didn't you notice anything at those classes how weird they all were?

Not gonna say which on this site but you're lucky.
I only have 2 professors that do this, and one of them hardly ever.

>Be me
>Go to art school and politics school
>Every single class is greentextlevel liberal shilling

>genetalia

>sign up for environmental policy class
>believe that what you're being taught is false

why tho? Do you get a kick out of being stupid and dragging the rest of the world down with you or are you just mentally ill? Do you think you understand it better than the scientists?

>HURRRR THE IPCC IS BULLSHIT EVEN THOUGH I NEVER READ IT

Thinking TA or grad students teaching their first class makes them infallible

Just stop

I will say it was hilarious when my genetics professor called a trans girl Bobby in a very masculine way

That shit was hilarious

Even if the TA teaching the class is shit tier you should still be able tonread and evaluate the information on your own, unless of course youre one of those idiots that doesnt do well and then blames the professor even though you opened your book twice the whole semester.

>IPCC
>competent, relevant science

pick one, mongoloid.

I bet you think the Surgeon General is the smartest doctor in the country

>they're worried about the earth getting destroyed
I'm not, liberals just keep screaming at me about the point of no return, and it seems like we have already passed it, or will inevitably pass it.
So instead of just curling up in a ball and waiting for the world to end, I say, fuck this gay earth, lets just hyperindustrialize and hyperpolute this shit so we can fully into space as fast as possible.
The few savages that remain on earth can dig into the earth and form underground supercities to survive.

Have you read it? Are you fucking retarded? What claims within it do you disagree with, many are literal statements of fact.

It's a required course for graduating as he said.

I didn't say that I believe everything in environmental science is false. Regarding oil spills, of course, they have a very negative impact on the environment, but that idea that pipelines are less safe than shipping oil around by freight has been proven false.

>he still believes in the STEM meme

>bio

See you on the street in a few years fellow undergraduate.

Do you even go to college or uni? Because your post is so idiotic i'd have to guess that you don't.

Are you literally stupid enough that you think TAs and grad student profs just decide their own curriculum and the science behind it? As if it's not based on the collective work of hundreds and thousands of people who are more well versed (and judging from your completely moronic framing of the argument 10 times smarter) than you could ever hope to be?

I can only hope youre being ironic. Even if weather patterns permanently shifted, sea level rose blah blah blah we are still fucking stuck here, the space shit youre imagining is easily thousands of years in the future whereas the effects of climate change will very likely be felt in a century.

A world where SF is permanently under water sounds good to me though.

pol, my evil teacher just mind-raped me by violently expressing his opinion, WITH FORCE! I cried a little bit, too.
please halp, I cannot take this anymore and think about suicide. what can I do? Could we make a petition or smth? Its so meany and unfair :-(

Its called medicine. Already have the experiece and grades, all I have to do is kill the MCAT, which I will.

>posts anime

Disgusting.

If you question climate change without the requisite education or qualifications you are mentally ill. If you are going into a SCIENCE class at university with your mind already made up against the science that you're being taught, you are a mind-blowingly stupid individual.

Uh huh sure you will.

user I know this is how you feel at all times, but here we're capable of having discussions (instead of pic related).

Do you comment on pol-linked youtube vids with your little ufo vaccine larp?

>what can I do
Kill yourself and take 10 with you. Easy.

If you dont mind me asking, what did you major in or are you currently majoring in/year? Did you graduate and if so, what do you think prevented you from getting a job?

I know theres this stereotype that holds true that anime loving weebs are all repulsive weirdos, so maybe thats the reason?

You're moronic cunt, aren't you? I didn't say anything in my post about climate change, but as expected, it's the only thing you have to go off on a tangent about.

The best part is they criticize him for not beleiving in climate change when that has nothing to do with gradual renewable adoption as it becomes cheaper
Renewables have always only been used more as progress with them gets better
How dare the economy determine how we get our energy

It sounds like you might be in a biology type class. March your ass down to a physical science classroom, and everyone will be shitting themselves about Hamiltonian operators rather than fake-news.

i thought it was kinda funny

Major in history minor in Japanese.
Graduated president of the Greek honor society for my field. Phi Alpha Theta. I have a job doing communication work for a construction company. I got the job because I know how to write a mission statement and present myself unlike STEMongoloids.

I do well with my investments and can afford my lifestyle leisurely.

Should've yelled
>You mean indoctrination works

>be actual science student at university instead of lying about it on Sup Forums
>no professor has mentioned politics at all
Where university are you pretending to attend, anyway?

>know how to present myself.

and you post this fucking monstrosity?

Wait America had lions?

Where'd this shirt come from? I've been seeing it everywhere lately.

Seems pretty normal for this sort of demographic. The real question is where the hell do you think you are?

It's called "the virgin killer sweater" it's a Japanese meme

any more cute remis?

>presenting
Do you present on your back, or while on all fours?

Always remi is my waifu

Depends on how much and who's asking I guess. I am a business man after all.

I actually enjoy writing and recieve praise from literally all of my professors, its an extremely valuable skill, I will grant you that.

I find it funny that you think history and science degrees are anywhere near the same level though. You sound like typical butthurt humanities major who missed out on gaining an actual, meaningful understanding of the world you live in. You earned a degree in something you can easily teach yourself if you read and have some level of passion. Ive met history majors that not only dont know shit about history, but cant write or argue to save their lives, especially when they spout whatever Noam Chomsky tier bullshit their professor brainwashed into them. Not just that, theyre usually unkempt autistic weirdos. Ask anyone and theyll tell you bio and chem majors are the chillest and lowest on the spectrum, with physicists and engineers suffering from genuinely crippling autism.

I also love how humanities majors parade their minors or double majors, as if they mean anything. They dont.

Also your job sounds like a fucking nightmare to me, have fun with it, we need simpletons like yourself to fill up those desks. Im glad you have enough money to buy dumb mouse pad with tits on it though, im sure that was always your main goal in life. I want something a little more meaningful.

They are autistic and have noticed that sometimes when people talk about penises that garners laughter. So they piece this together as cause and effect. They want to laught, ergo "penis".

Just because you are a university professor it doesn't mean you are universally smart. They are people that excelled at writing papers in a specific field.

Most of them are weird socially awkward types. If you interact with them more by going further that a degree you realise they have pretty stupid aspects to their lives/personalities.

good taste, senpai
have a pleasant day

That will soon change when those SJW transtrenders start dropping like flies or committing suicide

You deny all biological sciences, you will have to deal with the reality when you have to go for medical procedures. They will argue with the Diagnostician of all people.

Pipelines are better for the environment than transporting it via trucks and trains. Plenty of leftists were arguing for it when Obama was for it.

At the very least, you can apply Bio and Chem to your daily life compared to "Muh Social Construct" Underwater feminist dance theory bullshit.

tl:dr you're projecting a lot of insecurities that I don't want to waste electrical charges in the synapes of my brain on.

>humanities major detected

I can see it now
>since you're a male, your physiology puts you at a greater risk for x
>we have to use this drug because the normal one can cause abnormal testosterone levels in males
>but sex is a social construct give me the medicine for girls because my feeeeeewings tell me I'm a girl
>tfw feelings don't change chemistry
>tfw insists on taking the wrong drug and condition worsens.

I don't know much about medicine so I can't think of a realistic example, but I know there are physiological differences between men and women based on hormones and other things, and some treatments have to take that into account

Going by current climate science we are way past the point of no return and Trump will boost the badness by 5-10 years ahead, so the climate disaster is scheduled for 2090 instead
Why complain about Trump when none of this matters

It's not a joke nigger
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neopalpa_donaldtrumpi