Why the DEUCE do American posters feel they have a right to complain about property prices when homes in the US are so...

Why the DEUCE do American posters feel they have a right to complain about property prices when homes in the US are so cheap?

Pic related, in my country this would cost a minimum of $180,000 regardless of location.

That would cost $1,000,000 in Toronto :/

Holy...so much this. OP you hit the nail firmly on the head with this post. I have liked and shared this and subscribed. Keep it up, I expect posts just as good as this in future. Real stellar stuff. You're setting the bar high. Good job! :)

i know OP is memeing, but what is wrong with Pueblo Arizona?

Outside of Honcouver and Torento, Chinada property is cheap as chips.

As I've always said:

If a Canadian male doesn't own his own home by the age of 25, he should end his life immediately.

Kill yourself faggot bitch ass licker.

This is Pueblo, Colorado actually.

It's right next to a jail in a severely economically depressed area.

Also zillow constantly posts bait prices.

不要在互聯網上使用粗言穢語的年輕人!

>Cozy af with plenty of garden space
>10x this price would barely get you a 1 bed flat here

No jobs lol.

>right next to a jail
Means extra security

>bait prices
Wow, you're really grasping for straws now buddy

At least use a different picture next time you post this thread, OP.

I've actually called Zillow several times on listings like that an all of them were bait prices.

It's probably in the vibrant part of the town.

Why the FUCK do you keep making this inane thread? It's been almost a month. Jesus christ

Pueblo is a good place to retire.

Small and cheap compared to the vast majority of Colorado, but there are no jobs but low-level fast food type places.

You'll make 600/mo working at minimum wage.

in my neighborhood in North Denver that little shithole would go for at least $400,000. We have a meme real estate bubble here.

Nigga do you have to post this everyday? Is this that notorious British "humor" I've heard about?

It's fucking Pueblo and solidly within the definition of "rust belt."

>limited jobs
>high crime/drugs compared to rest of state
>60% hispanic

You don't want to live in fucking Pueblo.

Check your facts, retard. It's a different picture, never used before.

Every day until you learn your lesson, American poster.

Are you going to do this every day?

If you are, you may want to pick areas of the country where one might get a job to afford the cheap house...

Whether you are visiting for fun or planning an event in Pueblo, you've made the right choice. Exceptional dining and shopping, first-class facilities, wonderful art scene, recreational activities, wide choice of accommodations, extraordinary service ... it's all here in Pueblo.

Don't miss these great events occuring this weekend in Pueblo!

Mesa-Drive In
Catch a double-feature at one of the last drive-in theatre’s in the country! Gates open @ 6:30 this weekend. Movies start at dusk.

First Friday Art Walk
Visit the more than 35 art galleries, restaurants and businesses in the Creative Corridor. Ride the VanGO Art Shuttle for free, convenient traveling around the Creative Corridor loop with step-on, step-off service at 13 favorite locations. All activities associated with First Friday Art Walk are free and begin at 5 p.m.

Boats, Bands and BBQ
The event features a Nationally Sanctioned BBQ Event by the Kansas City BBQ Society, live entertainment, beer gardens, great food, boat rides and much more! Fri. 5-11pm & Sat. 10am-11pm.
B Street Bash
Pueblo’s biggest street dance kicks off Friday, June 5. Taking the stage on kick-off weekend is “Less Than Zero.” The event starts at 7 p.m. and goes until midnight every Friday night in June. Must be 21 to enter.

Free Fishing Weekend
To give everyone an opportunity to get out and get some good bites, Colorado Parks and Wildlife is inviting anglers of all ages to participate in its annual Free Fishing Weekend on June 6 to 7. The free fishing weekend is a great way to get outside with family and friends and take advantage of Colorado's extensive opportunities to fish for a myriad of cold and warm water fish species.

>living outside of Toronto

literally what's the point of life

I've debunked this argument comprehensively. If you known a trade, if you're willing to wipe elderly ass or flip burgers, if you can drive (delivery driver, mailperson), or if you're good at computers you'll be able to find a job anywhere in the US.

Looks like an upgrade desu senpai

Stop making this thread every day.

>believing tourist brocures

>Why the DEUCE do American posters feel they have a right to complain about property prices when homes in the US are so cheap?
>Pueblo, CO
It's not the property itself, it's the undocumented "neighbors"

kek listen up bong, Pueblo is full of wetbacks and is a meme city like Boulder

Toronto is great but as a white man, you should have a dream of owning your own piece of acreage where you can shoot your gun in the air and no neighbour will call about noise complaints.

>$55k
>close to school

Guaranteed pedo hut.

>wanting to live in flyover territory

Fuck that shit into the river and drown it.

Move to Cornwall for cheap housing faggot.

>believing Jewish propaganda encouraging you to holiday in Africa and the Middle East

flyover territory is best territory mate.

all whites, but the whites aren't subhumans like the chinese are.

What the fuck are you even talking about Jahans?

I wouldn't buy that house, that shit is far too small for that large of a yard.

What user said, being around schools means traffic is obviously annoying and you won't have a nice quite suburb

>inside is basic

Guaranteed dilapidated heroin den.

This. WTF OP. You don't know our state you fucking faggot cuck island POS.

The sack of shit house in the OP post isn't though? I'm 70 miles north of NYC in a town 90%+ white. You DON'T have to live in the middle of nowhere to have your Shangri-la.

Even of you got a job in Canada at 18 worth 60k a yr and put 100% of that money towardsit, it still wouldn't be enough to own a house here.

..Well 400k is enough to buy a shit shack.

Still unrealistic asf

Launceston/St Austell are literally nigger towns though

As with all places here, thats not the price for the whole building you see there.
What you'll get is one (1) of those ground floor windows and a shared hallway

What will happen to that place is some northern cunt will buy it and rent it out to a single mum/junkie for 600pm

Cornwall is fucked

I'm going to be away for the next 20 minutes but I encourage you to check the archive for the previous several threads on this topic where I thoroughly annihilate you and your fellow Chinadians about house prices in your country.

Your entire country is a very tight location with high population density.

i'm pretty happy with my house for 169k, three bedroom, three bath, fully furnished basement, two car garage, fenced in back yard, three acres of property with a creek in the woods for fun with the dog, almost completely white neighborhood in a town where the niggers still all live on one end and they don't even act niggish outside of their small area.

property is always higher on a tiny island like yours

american houses are made from cardboard, that's why they're so cheap

SO IS DENMARK YOU F******G NORMIE

YET THEY HAVE AFFORDABLE HOUSES AND THE LARGEST AVERAGE HOUSE SIZES IN EUROPE

For what lol. We learned our lesson already. Your the ones who let the chinks buy all of your real estate

>70 miles north of NYC
>not middle of nowhere

pick one

>Chinks

You mot m8? That's Aussies and Canadians. Here it's Poles, Arabs, Blacks (>buying) and some Asians.

you have OVER 10 TIMES THE POPULATION.

THAT'S PART OF THE PROBLEM

THEY HAVE TO GO BACK!

Ok, i dont disagree with that... But they're really not the enemies.
Who is trying to import them?
I think the final redpill is to realize racism helps the globalists.

Kind of amazing that you live in a country where your capital city is an 8th of the population and probably over 50% of the wealth. The city of london is filled with globalists from all 4 corners of the earth plotting full-spectrum dominance all over the world... yet you think the immigrants (((they))) import are the root of the issue.

People for the most part are "the beast"... fallen angels in the decaying bodies of beasts.
Those who see the light can shepherd the flock.

everyone can read that, dickhead.

no it isn't.

Aren't these houses made from paper and cardboard?
Sturdy built houses are expensive in US too I think?

Canada here. . . In Toronto a nice house can cost upwards to 500,000$ to a million.

If you move to Quebec they can drastically fall but then again; you're in Quebec.