Thoughts on this, Sup Forums?

>”These people had no letters nor script, neither knew to write nor read. They communicated with images and paintings and all their history and books were recorded in figures and images and they knew and had memory of their ancestors and what they did and left recorded for more than a thousand years before the Spanish arrived to this land.”

>”Most of these books and recordings were burnt as other idolatries”, but many of them are still hidden. ”After we came to this land to preach our fate we gathered many young men in our homes and taught them to write, read and sing. As they did well we ensured to teach them grammar and a school in Santiago de Tlatelolco was built for this purpose. This school received the most able young men from all the neighboring towns. ”

>”The Spanish and clergymen who knew about this laughed and mocked , being sure that no one could teach grammar to people so unskillful, but working with them for two or three years they came to understand every art and subject of grammar and speak Latin, both written and spoken and even to write heroic verses. ”

>”As the secular and ecclesiastic clergymen saw this they became frightened of how such thing was possible: I was the one who worked with them for the first four years and taught them about Latin and its knowledge. ”
>”As they saw that this project would continue and that they were improving, and they had ability for more, the clerics started to disapprove the school and object about the risks of idolatry this implied. ”
- Florentine Codex by Friar Bernardino de Sahagun, Tenth Book, Inform of the author

The College of Tlatelolco was closed 5 years after Sahagun's death.

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20161020203040/http://deoxy.org/8circuit.htm
elifesciences.org/content/3/e03896
nature.com/news/fearful-memories-haunt-mouse-descendants-1.14272
sacred-texts.com/hin/manu/manu09.htm
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/16084184/
sciencenordic.com/dna-links-native-americans-europeans
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hueyatlaco
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Interesting read. Thanks for sharing, OP.
My opinion on this is that the Spaniards figured it was more convenient to keep the natives dumb and therefore more easily exploitable. Remember, the Spanish did not develop their colonies the way the british did. They focused mainly on mineral extraciton.

>and they knew and had memory of their ancestors and what they did and left recorded for more than a thousand years before the Spanish arrived to this land

>web.archive.org/web/20161020203040/http://deoxy.org/8circuit.htm
>The seventh brain kicks into action when the nervous system begins to receive signals from WITHIN THE INDIVIDUAL NEURON, from the DNA-RNA dialogue.
>The first to achieve this mutation spoke of "memories of past lives," "reincarnation," "immortality," etc.
>That these adepts were recording something real is indicated by the fact that many of them (especially Hindu and Sufis) gave marvelously accurately poetic vistas of evolution 1,000 or 2,000 years before Darwin, and foresaw Superhumanity before Nietzsche

For this to be real, the theory that memory is composed of synaptic structure has to be false - memories have to stored inside the cell for the hypothesis I'm presenting to be true;

>elifesciences.org/content/3/e03896
>These results point towards the nucleus of neurons as the potential locus of the engram in aplysia

As well, there's objective evidence that behavior can be genetically inherited;

>nature.com/news/fearful-memories-haunt-mouse-descendants-1.14272

We Animus now.

bump

All your fathers live on inside you;

>sacred-texts.com/hin/manu/manu09.htm
>8. The husband, after conception by his wife, becomes an embryo and is born again of her; for that is the wifehood of a wife (gaya), that he is born (gayate) again by her

Adultry is a real crime. If reincarnation by your wive is real, what does this mean;

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/16084184/
>Male microchimerism in women without sons: quantitative assessment and correlation with pregnancy history
>Male microchimerism was found in 21% of women overall. Healthy women and women with RA did not significantly differ (24% vs 18%). Results ranged from the DNA equivalent of 0 to 20.7 male cells per 100000 female cells

If a woman has sex with a man, she's objectively polluted, and the kids you have by her won't be 100% yours.

Old-school religious law is the true law - masturbation lowers dopamine, causing ADHD symptoms and low IQ.

Solutrean migration explains this.

That idea is very interesting to say the least. Good to know: my gf was a virgin before we got together. Does that mean I get to respawn if I have kids with her, AND "keep" memories from this life? Pretty cool stuff.

If true, your child will be telling the stories of the meme wars at school before you tell him about them.

>THEY HAD GREAT FROGS AND CHAOS AND EVERYTHING, AND MOST PEOPLE WERE GONDOLAS JUST GOING WITH THE FLOW
>that's nice Jimmy, now go finish your 1+1 arithmetic and you'll get a sticker

My thoughts?

Your ancestors abandoned the teachings and wisdom of Quetzalcoatl and turned to worship demonic deities and offer thousands of human sacrifices to Huitzilopochtli. Your ancestors and civilization were destroyed for this.

Today you repeat the same mistakes, and your people are turning towards mass worship of the Santa Muerte. The evil that covers your land is as much political as it is spiritual. If the Mexican people do not turn from this rebirth of demonic worship your nation will suffer greatly.

If you have any friends or family involved with Narcos or who worship the santa muerte cut them off, lest you suffer the same fate.

Ameriendian-European mixes would be quite interesting in this regard, because they would combine two radically different lines of fathers.

But also, European DNA is as old as Mongoloid DNA in the Americas;

>sciencenordic.com/dna-links-native-americans-europeans

There were people in the Anericas 250,000 years ago;

>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hueyatlaco

And you can't carbon date stone. When were the Pyramids built? Ask yourself - you were there. And you'll be here 250,000 years from now.

We have to fight degeneracy so that we have good bodies in the future. All those whites with black grandkids are fucked.

Glorious. I would be the proudest father of them all. He'll probably feel an unexplainable disdain for canadians, too.

bump

Can you explain more about what you see with regards to adultery? What if YOU get another man's wife pregnant? What happens and what does it mean in this context?

Basically: if a woman had sex with another man, no matter how long ago, some of his/their cummies (more like genetic material) may """remain""" inside of her, effectively finding their way into your son. You'd be some kind of micro-cuck or something.

>That idea is very interesting to say the least. Good to know: my gf was a virgin before we got together. Does that mean I get to respawn if I have kids with her, AND "keep" memories from this life? Pretty cool stuff

Yep. Women should be kept away from other men because otherwise, your kids could be anyone reincarnated.

Your kids should be worshipped as if they were you. If you want to be a man, make sure to have a son - otherwise you'll be forced to incarnate as a woman. Also, raise your kids right, and educate them about this as the core of their religion.

If they understand that they're you, and you let them share your glory, and you'r backing them up and telling them that winning is all that matters and they can literally respawn - how could they come out anything but alpha?

Adopt this philosophy, and you'll find real faith.

My ancestors worshipped Saturn, and I'm descended from Jews. I had my suspicions, but I smoked salvia divinorum and saw the carbon hexagon. Hexagon = Star of David.

This is where I gain these insights. Salvia has been used for thousands of years by Mazatecs - they call it the Diviner's sage. My visions are all Halloween-themed, and often feature goddesses from future and past Golden eras.

>"now class, let me tell you about the great free leader of the people of Canada, Justin Trudeau"
>ONLY THING THAT KEK IS A GREAT LEADER OF IS THE PLOT TO DESTROY CANADIAN MANHOOD

cuck*
I forgot the filter on the capitalised version.

If the world stays on its current course... I'm afraid my son would be jailed by the thought police at the age of 14.

>Can you explain more about what you see with regards to adultery?

The big thing is that if a woman touches a man, she might become polluted. Primitive societies often isolate women - this should explain why.

But if a woman has sex with a man, even once, she can become infected with his Y chromosomes. She has genetically male cells. The Y chromosome will do to her what it does to a man - masculinization.

Sluts become men. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if sluts were the product of women being infected by men.

>What if YOU get another man's wife pregnant? What happens and what does it mean in this context?

I would imagine it would give you two Exits when you died. Polygamy pollutes women, but it assures multiple chances for survival.

To be honest, I personally believe that the mother and father both need a body to reincarnate into, and if you have only one child there's only one body. Sometimes, multiple ancestors might 'back up' into a single person.

Currently, many young people like myself aren't reproducing. I think a lot of our confusion is caused by the reincarnation pipe backing up.

one codex was found in a private collection. They had paper and books.

Books may have not been burned but stolen and sent back to Spain or the Vatican.

They could have been in the hands of Nazi occultists or secret societies. They could even be in the hands of the House of Moctezuma.

Maybe they have shit about aliens or the progenitors of the White Man.

They might in Area 51 like the Spear of Destiny, Ark of the Covenant, real shroud of Turin, etc.

These books, particularly, if they translated information passed down through mesoamerican civilizations pertaining to their Eurasian ancestors would tell us what the fuck happened to make them cross the ice bridge from Asia to the Americas.

/x/ thread
abandon ship

it's as if they derailed it on purpose or something

/x/ started it and responded to it.
It's just another WE WUZ meme.