What sort of Christian am I?

I believe in God and like the Bible, but only really accept the old testament, don't believe the new testament or believe in Jesus or Muhammed

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MNyG-xu-7SQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

A jew

doesn't that make you a filthy jew?

what did 4chn mean by this?

that is called being a jew

>christian
>dont believe in christ

You are judaist

>"Christian"
>Don't believe in Jesus
You're a jew you stupid fuck

The eternal anglo.
Or a jew.

Honestly, they are both the same thing.

FPBP

lucifarian or jew

No, I believe in the old testament not the synagog

I'm not a jew, I'm a christian

oven ---->

Shut the fuck up Achmed.

Christian is belief in Christ can't be Christian without the new testement

> don't believe the new testament or believe in Jesus
>am Christian

Pick one, idiot.

This makes you a Judeo-Christian, like most Americans.

This is why our bibles come bundled with the tanakh because you are supposed to read it first and it is the true bible.

Ur a Jew m8

youtube.com/watch?v=MNyG-xu-7SQ

that would make you a JEW and not a Christian at all.

You are a either a troll or a fucking moron

OP the new testament is all about how the old testament rules and commandments were a precursor to the fullness of the law thru Jesus the Christ. The Law given by God, the Ten Commandments, were only followed by Israel because they were legally obligated to, and would get in trouble with men. In order to stop being held accountable by God they would sacrifice an animal as a covering for their sin. And then they thought they were in the clear. But they kept sinning because they didn't really care about following the Ten Commandments. They knew they could just sacrifice and get away with more sin. God knew that they needed a reason to follow the law. So He sent the Word of God in the flesh to earth to demonstrate the Father's love to mankind. Jesus was sacrificed for all men's sins and his blood has covered every one, from the past and the future of ALL men that ever have and will live. Jesus showed great compassion towards men, healing them and performing many miracles. And teaching others how to live holy and righteous. He also condensed the Ten Commandments into two greater ones: The first four of the Ten are followed by loving God with all your heart, mind, soul, and strength. The six others are followed by loving other people as yourself. Now we have a REASON to follow the Law, because we LOVE GOD. Go read the psalms where David says how he LOVES the Lord's commandments. That's how we are supposed to be, taking JOY in OBEDIENCE to God. But you can't deny Jesus is God either, for it is written:
1 John 2:23 - Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: (but) he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.

I will pray for you OP

You are an Abrahamite, you don't follow the teachings of Christ but you're not Jewish that's normal

You said you don't believe in Jesus CHRIST how are you a CHRISTian?