I'm a "hotep". AMA

I'm a trump supporting black man. I'm a race realist and see an ally in the alt-right. Ask me anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oiO0pE-3QLI
youtube.com/watch?v=gz8Kt9p6Hog
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

MYSTERY NIGGAS

Why? you're a stupid nigger lol

Ooogaa boogaaa bix nod mudafucka?

You don't look black. Are you Shaun King?

>see an ally in the alt-right.

lol why

so you guys think your ancestors were egyptians? even if they come from the congo and not north africa?

shills

You are not black my friend.

Do you sell drugs

If you are a kemetic, you guys are really gay.
youtube.com/watch?v=oiO0pE-3QLI

When it comes to LARPING black dudes I prefer Hebrew Israelites.

youtube.com/watch?v=gz8Kt9p6Hog

POO

I wouldn't call myself stupid, but I have always lacked discipline. I was fuckin bitches and getting high when I should have been going to school.

do you know obama

SHILL! SHILL! watch out this man promotes white genocide.

he wants black men with white women and white men with black women look at check those digits and tell me KEK didn't confirm

if pic related is you then you're not black. you're mulatto.

IN

All black americans have european admixture to varying degrees so naturally come in all different shades. Both my grandmas are 50% mulattos.

Probably because your father left before you were born

Ignore the shills, I just heard of Hotep today and red some articles on the site. Strange coincidence

I'm certainly a racist however that does not necessarily entail hatred - merely a recognition of difference in bell curves across a series of continuum relating to specific attributes

Good luck with your movement and hopefully things won't end badly

meant to at all shills falling for this (((white genocide))) promoters here

So what exactly is the hoteps endgame? I see no reason not to support you guys if you are allies to our ideology but understand the divisions and why they exist. What exactly is it that you want though?

Because we both hate jews, and their bullshit psyops.

Spread this amongst your group. I'm a WN and I'm happy to work with BN against the real enemy.

I like you movement.
I wish it well and hope it grows grows large and starts changing black american culture into something more constructive.

Good luck from Africa.

Best timeline

No, not directly, but indirectly through our euro admixture. As an ethnic groups we look similar because we're both afro-admixture groups. Not directly related, but ethnic dopplegangers of sorts.

How do you feel about anime/weebshit

I used too, but it's not worth it

Every black american doesn't look like leslie jones.

Then understand there is no alt right. It's a Jewish label to brainwash the public against ideas discussed here.

Sup Forums is a place to discuss banned topics like the Jewish Question, anonymously. Not everyone here hates blacks, I don't, but more common anons will see demographic patterns, this is what racial realism is.

>Ask me anything.

whats better biscuits or cornbread?

Would you support Blacks being sent back to Africa to carve out their own Ethno state on the continent and leaving America to Whites. I personally think if a few of you wanted to stay, as much as I hate the slavery narrative, that gives you some right to have an ethno state in America.

None of you can live in Australia tho. Sorry but Australia in full belongs to the White man

Light skin black americans exist. Why do people outside of the states not know this.

He would be considered "Coloured" in my country, not black.

How do you wake up a generation that expects everything to be handed to them?

How do you give them pride in making something of themselves, again?

You know the liberals like to keep your community on the plantation. Do you plan to promote the nuclear family and financial independence into the black community? That threatens libs worse than guns.

No

Based. Black nationalists deserve respect and support. I look forward to a future where we can live at peace separately and unite against the Jew.

Ooga Booga?

>calling out the jew
I didnt really want this to work, but im changing my mind.

Whats a hotep?

Post your BBC

Thoughts on exporting the North American black population to Africa? You can use the higher IQ we gave you to be kangz.

>1 post by this ID

Again in the US ligtskin blacks are a thing. International people believe black americans look congolese for some reason. I blame the the jews.

do you know your father? Do you recognize why that is a problem in the black community?

Why did everone lose their culture except for africa?

No. It was rap music, and "urban" culture. Where I grew up it was cool to be bad.

where will you start your all black nation?

Civilization doesnt work on some savages.

What is the solution to making sure young black men don't keep getting influenced into believing thug culture is a good thing?

In my opinion and from speaking to many successful blacks I think your peoples biggest issue is your mothers. Black mothers are very irresponsible and abusive and are using the state as their husbands to provide for them

Expose, the jews, and punish them severely for attempting mindfucking psyops.

You're not black.

> high IQ we gave you
>we gave you
>we

I get the white genes making him smaht and all

But virgins and non-parents don't contribute anything to the gene pool, no matter how pasty you are, Josh

invade Mexico and carve out a land for black people from the USA, kinda like Israel was made for jews

The jew will pay dearly. Then we can go our seperate ways

Thanks bro

but the jews always lived in israel, blacks didnt always live in mexico

I stand with Hotep

We have similar enemies

It's stupid not to unite against them

Spread awareness of the Jew in the black community, and you.ll be fighting the same fight we are.

Share Farrakhan's book about the Jews' role in slavery.

Do you think black people should move to Africa?

I wemt through my anime phase as a kid but have largely grown out of it, but I can still appreciate good anime.

Rap music and urban culture is a Jewish psyop to keep you down and use you like a tool against whites.

As soon as your eyes are opened to the (((problem))) you realize that your perceived enemy is really an ally in the battle against (((their))) tricks

That's a tough one

Nice. We need more black men like you. Keep convincing more and more black men to wake up and improve themselves every day. Tell them to shut the fuck up with their victim mentality

Yes, and whites should look at Muslims similarly.

>another black weeb
The Nips had the plan the entire time! Get the youth of America addicted to their Japanese cartoons (fucking pokemon) to unite them against the globalist threat of the future.
The Jews were right to fear the Samurai.

You're alright by me. I respect those who respect themselves, and if you want for your people what I want for mine, how could you be anything but an ally?

I have love for my people before others, but I would be genuinely happy to see you guys get yourselves together as well.

Why are you white?

Oh. and this little tidbit about (((who))) was profiting on the slave trade will open many an eye

We are the descendants of the black and white people that built america. We are uniquely american. At this point we have no home in africa and would be way out of place.

It it because of your dubious mixed race ancestry?

The people you are sucking up to hate you for no other reason that the colour of your skin. Why are you seeking their affirmation?

Why would you not want this to work? The jews have insinuated themselves into everything that has any level of control over people thoughts and actions. Whites alone can't get the necessary social traction to really address the JQ. Since (((they))) have made minorities immune to criticism working across racial lines is necessary to wake more people up.

White person here, good luck.

Japans leader today though is a Jew puppet among many in Japan, their country has been infiltrated.

No need to fear the samurai when you can give him money.

>At this point we have no home in africa

He's right, you know

The Hoteps I've spoken with are far and wide too civilized for Africa - any part of it really. Y'all deserve better.

I'm a nationalist. While I want to forward the interests of my own constituency, Americans of European heritage, I also want other nations to thrive. You guys didn't have a choice in coming over here, so unlike other groups I can find in ally with hoteps. Affirmative Action is more racist than any 'alt-right' person

>The people you are sucking up to hate you for no other reason that the colour of your skin.

This is so totally false. Lurk more

Boomers fucked us and let feminists and jews vastly limit our economic options. No generational talk please.

White nationalists and black nationalists are not enemies. They each want to do their own thing.

I'm fine with the blacks fucking off and making themselves great again, but where are they gonna go? They're not taking American land. They're gonna have to conquer an african country through immigration which will (no shit) cause trouble, or they can just conquest a country.

DEAF NIGGAS

Categorically false.

First and foremos we have to call out the jew. After that everything else will fall into place.

For those in the hotep group interested in further reading on the JQ I recommend Kevin Macdonalds "Culture of Critique"

My thoughts exactly

They are as African as I a mestizo am Spanish they're neither of there ancestors original race. For better or worse they're part of america now. To send them back would not be beneficial to either country.

>Muslims
Only in the short term, NoI blacks were already here & Elijah Muhammed used the religion to break the plantation mentality that the (((church))) had used to control the for many a year.
>the irony is that their ancestors were captured & sold to the (((slavers))) by black muslims

Go back to your dish washing Xavier.

Booga neenee fikuku?

How did you become a trump supporter and a race realist?
How do you intend to be a ally? What can you acomplish in america?
Why are white girls the most beutiful and intresting?

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Don't listen to all these autistic faggots.
I see you guys as allies as well.
A lot of people that actual meet in 3D do as well.
In other words
"We cool nigga, we cool"

dat nose

How do you plan to fix the issues in the black community? Also, are you a black nationalist? What stops you from moving to Africa to set up a black ethnostate?

We need to get organized.

It's great that we recognize an ally in mutual enemies, but chatting with each other is only going to get so much done.

While we're chatting, (((they))) are paying useful idiots to make a scene.

It started off as an insult that salty jew controlled black bitches would hurl at us.
Then we made it our own, an ran with it.

thats fucking retarded dude