Would you racemix with an ancient Egyptian woman, Sup Forums? Pic related

Would you racemix with an ancient Egyptian woman, Sup Forums? Pic related.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Turkic_dynasties_and_countries
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fayum_mummy_portraits#People_of_Fayum
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fayum_mummy_portraits#Changes_in_burial_habits
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why not.

Yea, as she worships Nut.
:)

Sir that picture can not be correct. I have it on good authority that thay wuz kangs.

kek

It's not racemixing for me since ancient Egyptians were white

Only if she worships Kek.

No, I'd only fug the Ptolemaic ones.

>negroid and arab admixture

Too bad.

No, I don't date women so old

There isnt a thing on earth i wouldnt racemix with.

I'd melt with tarmac, I would fuck corn sour

Ancient Egyptians, Carthigians, and Persians were all white. Basically Greek. So yes.

why would i do that. my children will be neither Egyptian nor white. what's the point

We Wuz Pharoahs?

no im not a necrophiliac

Why do you think they refused to announce King Tut's DNA test results?

Because he probably belongs to the Hittite haplogroup.

>racemix
>ancient Egyptian

I'm white, so that's not racemixng

>Greeks
>white

Ancient Greeks were whiter than today's. Just like Persia.

Keep living in your utopia where Vikings built Pyramids haha stupid lepers

ancient egyptians were black

Modern pure slavs are basically ancient Persians.

>Would you racemix with a black woman

already have OP. the so called white women doesn't match up, they kiss the feet of a nubian goddess

Artist watched too much game of thrones

> lepers
but only melanated skin can aquire the disease known as leprosy.

>dark eyes
>that hair

I'll pass

Other that that face is quite qt

only Coptic Christian

Hahaja

Lil niglet posts an imagen of a modern souvenir as """proof""" he iz Kang.

Nice pyramids you kangz built in Kenya and Uganda.

What was all this shit?

Raziocinante?

that's definitely contemporary artwork you virgin

Who the fuck knows.

sure buddy.

so britbongs litteraly got their teeth from inbreeding

They certainly weren't sub-saharan blacks.

Oh shit, I missed that.

LMAO Called it!

Thanks bro!

>being proud that the most irrelevant, inbred and sick pharaoh that ever existed had european admixture

Well, some were, but they were Kushite/Nubians.

And they always referred to them as being Foreigners.

>they do Tut's dna test
>It's almost indistinguishable from modern yuro samples
>they announce that
>all black activists lose their shit, becuz KANGZ
>they retract the statement, say the sample was contaminated
>Meanwhile egyptians lose their shit, because egyptian is egyptian, not white and not KANG
>Arab spring happens
>they do not have permission to get new samples
>research in permament limbo, on purpouse I bet

we wuz chingz and changz

Stop projecting weirdness. Never said anything about being "proud"... pyramids had nothing to do with anyone alive right now. Probably had nothing to do with Egyptians.
>WE WAZ KANGZ is also retarded.

Egypt is called Misri in Arabic which means "Mizraim" son of Ham, brother of Cash (Nubia/Sudan). The ancient Egyptians were dark brown. Egypt is the name Romans gave the Nile delta after conquering it around 200BC. White people are holding on to delusions which are impossible to hold.

>Meanwhile egyptians lose their shit, because egyptian is egyptian, not white and not KANG
right? people can generally guess from a glance that my family is egyptian

There were Nubian Pharaohs, that does not mean those nubians were Egyptian, just like after Alexander Greeks took over, they were also not egyptian, those were Greek Pharaohs

That's what I was trying to say.

This is up there with wtf did US military extract from that huge museum in Bagdad after/during shock and awe. I believe in both theories.

Mentuhotep II

king tut was an inbred pharaoh that died before he could even rule but you post that he had haplogroup r1b to prove something. why don't you mention how the great Rameses pharaoh had E1b1a haplogroup?

Yes, they were white after all

Yeah you guys are also Isrealites. We know.

I still don't get why egypt is any more important than any other ancient civilization we know next to nothing about. the pyramids and sphinx were cool but the only reason we learn about it is because of it's relevance to MUH JUDEO CHRISTIAN historical context shit. and of course the american blacks that are possessive of these ancient peoples they have no relation to just makes it all the worse.

What did I say in this post? >WHO THE FUCK KNOWS.

Sauce?

This is news to me. I thought we neglected the shit out of it, and a lot of shit got looted.

Really grinds my gears....

Mentuhotep III

considering your pictures headline that seemed ironic

You know what they mean, semitic, arab mixture, at least before they were outbread by more arabic counquerors after religion of peace came to egypt.

If you want to know how ancient egyptians looked, search for coptic egyptians, they are basically aboriginal egyptians, that after muslim invasion kept to themselves and did not intermix

Good, just wanted to make it clear

>falling for the villainous wiles of an Egyptian temptress
Marc Antony was no true Roman

As ironic as WE WAZ KANGZ n sheeit?

i thought i made it clear i was egyptian, thanks for expaining where i come from to others though

yes, a black guy can post that one black pharaoh too and then say egyptians were black using the same logic as yours

I thought you were sarcastic

You know, Sup Forums, leaf

no bad intentions were had

We wuz basileoi and shit

You are jealous and cannot accept that real Israelites are black Negroes who were enslaved in a black Egypt before Roman's ever new how to count! So fake Jew's (Samaritans) will lead us all to inevitable devastation. Accept the TRUTH and escape the plagues of Khazar Zionists.

Hey retard, those were Nubians. A very small fraction of Egypt's history involved nigggers and if wasn't a good period for them.

Nigga I would race mix with anything that moves apart from niggers

Hence I posted it. Both claims are equally retarded.

only if kek willed it

HAHAH, Kangz in the flesh everyone. And let me guess, Jakub the genius black scientist made white people as an evil race, amirite?

Religion is a toxic dumpster fire.

Loads of copt friends and they basically look like slightly darker versions of my Southern Greek and Itie relatives.

Easy Pavlos, I like you guys.

How you holding up? You guys really should just bring back the fucking Drachma already.

Tfw no coptic gf :(

>WE
These portraits are from well before the Arab conquest of Egypt and depict native Egyptians with possibly a few Greeks mixed in. Would you say that these people look white?

You know it!

these people are definitely closer to what ancient egyptians looked like. not arabs, not blacks.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Almost like they wre mediterraneans that just lived a little more south

really activated my almods

Arabs and the Mongols did a lot to fuck up the gene pool, along with the Turkic invasions.

the one on the left is qt but not typically qt

egyptians are only 17%arabs nowdays

What part of before the Arab conquest don't you understand?

Just looks like Assad's wife, Asma. Therefore, yes, in a heartbeat.

What part of me concurring with you don't you understand?

>Go to look up the term TURKIC for shits and giggles
Jesus Christ.
>Altai, Azerbaijanis, Balkars, Bashkirs, Chuvashes, Crimean Karaites, Gagauz, Karachays, Karakalpaks, Kazakhs, Khakas, Krymchaks, Kyrgyz people, Nogais, Qashqai, Tatars, Turkmens, Turkish people, Tuvans, Uyghurs.....

Did these guys have elongated skulls or no?

Apparently it's an early branch of R1b that isn't found in Western Europe, as we're of another clade. Tut's one is shared with those odd R1b populations in Cameroon and along the edges of the Sahel, indicating an ancient spread of the haplogroup from the Nile area, and ultimately from the Near East where the whole R1 group likely originated.

The part where you said ancient Greeks used to be whiter than they are today when it's likely that a percentage of those portraits would be depicting Greeks and they're indistinguishable from the native Egyptians.

not that one

here is moar

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Turkic_dynasties_and_countries

king tut was the prettiest one. did he have daughters?

Because they were, but they still weren't ever a majority of Nordic looking people like revisionists say.

To start with: there is no other culture in human history that lasted fucking 3000 years. The pharaos ruled this country for that long. The US 230 years now.

Second: cause no other ancient culture in the world developed things like the egyptians did.

Pic related. It's Queen Nefertiti. Doesn't look nothing like a nigger BTW. It's the best antique sculpture of a human being.

copts have Greek admixture doe

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fayum_mummy_portraits#People_of_Fayum
>It is estimated that as much as 30 percent of the population of Faiyum was Greek during the Ptolemaic period, with the rest being native Egyptians.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fayum_mummy_portraits#Changes_in_burial_habits
>Within a few generations, all Egyptian elements disappeared from everyday life. Cities like Karanis or Oxyrhynchus are largely Graeco-Roman places. There is clear evidence that this resulted from a mixing of different ethnicities in the ruling classes of Roman Egypt.

blacks are the descendants of Cain tbqhwy famland

70% of Londoners are related to King Tut ....small print
>because they're all a bunch of imported sand-niggers

Ayyyy.

But pajeet, you are niggers.

One of the most amusing things that occurs on this board is everyone calling everyone else niggers.