Pewdiepie disavows hate groups: would suck black cock to prove he isn't racist

I told you he wasn't Sup Forums tier you fucking cunts. I said it for months.

youtube.com/watch?v=lwk1DogcPmU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/axsoOgNi51g
youtube.com/watch?v=lwk1DogcPmU&ab_channel=PewDiePie
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>sucking black cock

Face it, he's Sup Forums as fuck

he will pull a hulk hogan and get 100m from wsg

>spends whole time shitting on the media, saying they lie about everything
>tfw when he gets called antisemitic and uses it as an excuse to shill for the trumpenreich

nice try msm shill. pewdiepie is still based.

youtu.be/axsoOgNi51g

Well what did you expect retard, we're doing the same thing as the media only ironically

you must be smart to win the race war

He is Swedish after all.

Are Jews moral compass of the world? Are Jews difining what is ''hate''

Hate groups are bad. Sup Forums is a board of peace.

>apologizing
wow, now he will get schlonged big time. baka baka

He is based af, fuck off.

He's redpilling millions to how the media works! He's going to break the conditioning folks!

He had to make some sort of apology or YT would end up shutting him down completely.

Did you seriously expect him to come out and say that he really believes Jews should be exterminated?

>spends time shitting on the media
>the dailystormer? [the hate group] no didn't know about that. sure i don't like them
>the brofist is a nazi salute
[end]

His not talking about Sup Forums faggot. Sup Forums doesn't like pewdiepie

Is that reviewbro in the pic?

Anyone who thought he was a literal Nazi is stupid. Pewdiepie isn't going be goosestepping down the street ever, he's just a dude with a lot of money who makes breddy gud Youtube videos.

However, I don't think it can be denied that he's waking up a little bit. He's not identifying all the reasons that he's targeted for this stuff, or why some of his jokes "work" and others "go to far", but he can sense something is wrong and is responding.

I don't agree with Sup Forums's aggregate stance on many issues, but the direction Sup Forums wants to go in is the right direction. We agree on the course, just not the distance. Pewdiepie is similar, but wants to go even less far than me. I don't think he could articulate his position very well, but he's moving us in the right direction, whether he means to or not. The situation might be different in a year or two, but right now everyone is benefiting, so he's /ourguy/.

Not really apologizing. More like.

>yeah i understand that some ppl might find it offensive and i'm think about it

+

Nice try shill. Pewdiepie will sue WSG and earn millions with the help of HULKMANIA

He was Just trying to ne edgy because he got tired of panderimg to 12 year olds

hold on satan i think ((("they"))) got to him . i will have a talk with my supervisor and see if we cant get him kicked out of another house to make him see the error of his ways

He literally said fuck you to Wall Street Journal. He's not apologizing, kek.

>but some higher ups at fiver (((jewish)))
lmao

Sucking less than 10 black cocks basically means you're a nazi by Swedish standards.

>However, I don't think it can be denied that he's waking up a little bit. He's not identifying all the reasons that he's targeted for this stuff, or why some of his jokes "work" and others "go to far", but he can sense something is wrong and is responding.

He's redpilled. He knows exactly what's going on. A few months back, before he started with all the Nazi shtick, he said with some sincerity that YouTube were making life difficult for him because he's white. He tried to make it sound ironic but it was obvious that he meant it. YT want poc to be the most popular youtubers. This blond hair blue eyed edgy straight white guy is an annoyance to them and their agenda.

pewdiepie is a 4d chess player

you are a 2d shill

suck it up loser

>Not realizing we were memeing him so the media take notice
>Not realizing the media watch this site and we know that
>praise pewdiepie and they now see him as a nazi
>Pewdiepie gets sick of the medias shit
>50mil+ subscribers now realize the media is horrible and spew bullshit
Some of us were doing it for this purpose while others because they were stupid and fell for the memes.
>Checked

>ywn make millions a year by playing video games

when did you take the pewdiepill?

i think a lot of these people get gradually redpilled when they tentatively make a slightly right leaning remark/make fun of a leftist position, and get buried in a frothing tide of screaming abuse/death threats/doxxing etc, and realise wow, the "nazis" really are the tolerant ones

Why white people want to destroy their own kind?

Let's get this party started

Happy now, media?? You made him cry!!

fpbp

Go away Pewdiepie
We'll find your videos ourselves

>(((white people)))

people need to stop being pressured and shamed by the media kikes into any kind of apology.
They need to know their power is waning.

@WSJ tomorrow:

is this real or did you make it?

he already did suck cock...becaudse sweedish traditions and stuff

It's real, I made it

Fantastic

> He just hiding his powerlevel reeee
- Nu-pol

OwO

This. OP you are an idiot!

>my warmest thanks to everyone who's supported me
Obviously us desu

YOU ALL LAUGHED DIDNT YOU?
FUNNY ISNT IT?

Watch the video, it's fucking great

He's basically saying "okay I'm sorry for offence caused, but they're jokes, and you people are over-reacting by calling EVERYBODY Hitler"

He must be one of the first people to stand up to this shit. Most cucks these days would say "oh I'm so sorry, I unreservedly apologise, please take my dignity and everything I have".

He's STANDING UP to outrage culture.

This is only a good thing.

Hi pewds

I am really curious if he will start make an appearance on Sargon of Akkad or any other podcast/discussion show and will start to get more politically.

I think he definitely knows that the media has lost its credibility and its 'monopoly' on the truth, and that he is expressing this, more or less subconsciously, in his youtube vids.

>I think he definitely knows that the media has lost its credibility and its 'monopoly' on the truth, and that he is expressing this, more or less subconsciously, in his youtube vids.

Did you even watch the video? He practically said this exact thing.

>Swedish guy saying he wants to suck black cock

Literally can't make this shit up.

youtube.com/watch?v=lwk1DogcPmU&ab_channel=PewDiePie

He "disavowed" the same turbo autists that Trump did. Just like Trump once he said it he moved on and isn't trying to distance himself from said groups beyond that initial statement. He's still clearly /ourguy/.

no shit wanker. what is a meme?

Yes but it seems as if he is still in the process of truly reconciling that this is what the entirety of the media, not just the Sun, does. And if the media resorts to such behavior in terms of reporting falsities or heavily subjective opinions about Pewdiepie himself, then that could, or perhaps must, also implicate that they resort to these tactics when reporting on other, more important, issues.

I don't care what none of you say. He is redpilling normies.

what do you think he would say? "yes I am unironically racist, I hate jews" and then get his channel deleted?

nice try satan

At this point, I'm paranoid that everything is false flag controlled opposition psyop.

What if he is actually supposed to be a "parody" or someone with right wing views?

Shows them to his supporters and gradually over time indoctrinates them with the whole "racism is bad mmmkay?" stuff.
Because there are millions of manchildren who take this guy's opinion as gospel. So (((they))) probably came to him to play this part.

I think this to be the more likely scenario than a very high profile Youtuber shouting GTKRWN on his channel.
You guys need to look at the 12D chess.

wow you are right on a thread on Sup Forums, where its obvious everybody shitposts, did you tell mommy about this yet?

Doesn't seem like the kind of guy who would sell his soul like that, but you never know in this world.

wow the shill is already on this.

I always knew that there was something up with the people pushing PDP as /ourguy/ on Sup Forums.

Weather it was PDP fans who wanted to get him more views, or trolls who wanted to get PDP into deep shit.

Either way you didn't have to watch many of his videos to see he was only joking.

>apologizing
here's what really happened
>apologize for making jokes that offend people
>however still believe that anything can be joked about and take what happened to him into consideration for his future comedy
>tell the jews to try again next time
>make yet another hitler joke at the very end

You sound delusional as fuck holy shit

probably a good thing, being Sup Forums tier is horrible.