Islam General

Peace be upon you, Sup Forums. Any other Muslim sisters or brothers on this board?

Other urls found in this thread:

thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/muhammads-sex-life.aspx
twitter.com/AnonBabble

kys

Peace be upon you!

Not for long, scum.

*unsheathes broadsword*

Hi, I'm a Christian and I reject your notion to worship a false God, but please don't think that means the end for you, God still loves you and will forget your transgressions should you repent and accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and saviour.

This message is to all muslims :)

This. God never stops looking for his lost sheep. Please stop worshipping your false moon god and repent before it's too late

Woah, not so fast kaffir!
>dodge like the Arabian leopard I am
>teleport behind infidel
>flip my green kashmeer cape
>unsheath my scimitar
>ALLAHU AKBAR
>slash
>tip turban
Nothing personnel, Infidel...

Not for long, scum

*unsheathes broadsword*

Marhabaan, sister, I am here to bring the word of Allah to these filthy infidels who practice their degeneracy dare to defy the Prophet, may peace be upon him, Muhammad. They can only sit and cower in fear at our glorious jihad sweeping over Europe, which we will soon transform into a new caliphate, with sharia for all.
America will be next.
Allahu akbar.

fuck off, trash

Hijabi girl at my college who I'm kind of friends with said she used to post here to fuck with people

sexy

IT WAS A HOLOGRAM!!!

RELIGN OF PICE :DDD

mu*dlim genocide /WHEN/?

Can I cut off your clit?

>those digits
O SHIT
>detonates bomb vest in a panick

Or am I too late ?

Ok, your daughters clit.

Im just trying to be accepting of her culture

Well you can start by snipping off your own clit son

Already circumcised

Oh fug your trips are fast!!

False God?

We worship the same God though, the one of Abraham and Isaac and Joseph.

*unsheathes Quran*

Those who believe and those who are Jews and Christians, and Sabians, whoever believes in Allah and the Last Day and do righteous good deeds shall have their reward with their Lord, on them shall be no fear, nor shall they grieve.

*tips hijab*

Nice bait Pedro

It's a draw then, kuffar

Muhammad was a baby raping piece of shit, and Islam is a shit religion that should be eradicated from the Earth.

>get a load of this infidel
WHERE'S THE PROOF SWEETIE

>Muslims invading Mexico

thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/muhammads-sex-life.aspx