Psychiatrists warn Trump dangerous ly unstable in open letter1

Independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/donald-trump-mental-health-new-york-times-incapable-being-president-warning-open-letter-a7578831.html?cmpid=facebook-post

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goldwater_rule
twitter.com/AnonBabble

BTFO

TRUMPETS ON SUICIDE WATCH (JUST LIKE THEIR ************************PRESIDENT************************)

HAHAHA

>the left tries to label its enemies as mentally ill in order to justify locking them away
I thought y'all were the antifascists lmao

mental health experts warn every child has ADHD. we must dope every child into a vegetative coma. next on CNN at 11...

35 "mental health professionals" (including social workers) who have never even examined him. How professional of them.

isn't psychology an impure science?

How come Bush and king nigger were given free reign by these kikes? Fuck psychology.

>psychology
>a science at all
kek

anyone who writes an open letter is a faggot

making claims about the mental health of a person who isn't their patient is extremely unprofessional.

divulging information about a person who is their patient is unprofessional and illegal.

ergo, this letter is without merit.

(((psychiatrists))) (((warn))) in (((letter)))

someone should file complaints to their licensure organizations for malpractice or ethics breach over issuing diagnosis without a proper examination

(((Mental health professionals)))

This is why most people don't take mental health seriously. How can you seriously diagnose someone you have not had any real contact with?

So is economics, but don't tell that to anyone here

>(((Psychiatrists)))

>mr shekelstein, mr goldberg, mr schlomohammedini and 100 other experts declare trump mad

Yeah no

It has enough merit for a concerned public to take all of their medical licenses.

"Mental health" is a pseudological concept.

Every "diagnosis" is unfalsifiable.

Meaningful statements about someone's mentation include "incompetent", "insane" (i. e., lacking capacity to form criminal intent) and "judgement impaired". "Mentally ill" is meaningless.

Didn't they try to push that Putin has Asperger's or some shit too?
Also, I thought they liked mental disabilities (autism, transgenderism etc)

Frugntft btfo

You can't.
You can't diagnose anything that you can't examine, and that goes for every field, from medicine to auto repair.
Thing is, the average person is a fucking retard and has the mindset of "Well you're a professional so you should know everything at all times." They're knowingly abusing that mindset because they know people will believe them.

These motherfuckers will libel anyone as crazy, he's a great man, of course he has strong emotions. I've been targeted as well

((((((((((((psychology))))))))))))

This. I have a friend who's a psychology major and she doesn't believe IQs matter.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goldwater_rule

Diagnosing people of mental illnesses remotely based on how they appear on TV is supposed to be something medical professionals shouldn't do. Supposed to.

Brings me back to the Bush years desu