You should marry the one you love

>You should marry the one you love

Why does this idea trigger Sup Forums so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/tGMEhbhf
youtube.com/watch?v=ER97mPHhgtM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I have no problem with white men donating their genes for the improvement of the black race. However, I don't like white women flushing their heritage down the toilet

Eventually he will bill pill those fucking niglets that come out of the negress and they will turn against her facist lefty anti free speech ways. It will be glorious because that woman is one of the biggest intolerant cunts ever to walk the face of this earth.

I'm surprised honestly he hasn't decked her yet or went full Scott Peterson kek.

Based Nia

I love it whenever she is on the podcast. I hope I get to marry a woman with a sense of humor as good as hers

Please sarcastic Hong Kong stahhp.

Hey quick question, why did China demolish the gardens when they took HK back over?

My grandpa said they were the Chinese equivalent to Disney back in the 50s.

>believing in something that doesnt exist

"love" is just a buzzword for libtards that means "i lust for bick brown dick"

Love is degenerate

Even if you love someone you can find another and get over it.

at least get a decent wig

what a beautiful family

Yfw you go to bills show in 20years and meet a ginger named shantondriaton.

sam hyde already perfected the bit about bill burr's black wife this is a stale meme

Go back to /r9k/, friend.

Seems like your average south italian family.

>She looks decent
>He looks decent
>Manages to create a human abomination

I always loved bill burr for his no bullshit non PC acts. But his most recent special disappointed me a little. When talking about trumps he's like BUT HES JUST SO RACIST. HES SO FUCKIN RACIST. HES SOOO RACIST

I think his wife is rubbing off on him. If you listen to his podcasts she's insufferable

I'm down to marrying with any other race but blacks. Reason being is that usually half black kids come out like kind of deformed twisted beings that look nothing like you. If you are going to marry a nigger girl make sure she has light skin so you don't end up with lost genes like this dumb kraut

The (((globalists))) perfect couple.

Her black kids look NOTHING like her. Especially the girl.

The lovely Nia.

>im a raging autistic faggot whos parents never loved him
>n-n-n-n-no one ever loved me that means it doesnt exist

You know that they can literally prove love exists by just monitoring the brain waves of people who love eachother right? Thats all love is, a chemical reaction in the brain that gives off good feelings when we really care about someone

go cry about it on

That face of regret

It's called (((race mixing))). It's jewish plan to destroy White men, i.e. (((their))) biggest threat.

pastebin.com/tGMEhbhf

he's gotta get his material from somewhere

Said the male to the males.

Literally racemixing propaganda.

Sage report hide

because many Sup Forumssters don't know what real love is.

Jesus Christ wtf are those things

Why do I have the feeling their kids will have an extra chromosome?

Find a Blasian senpai all the good things of an Asian and the ass of a a black good shit and they pretty light skin

youtube.com/watch?v=ER97mPHhgtM

imagine how ugly his kid is