Swedish Police officer : There's no "no-go zones in Sweden"

Sup Forums absolutely BTFO by based swedish police officer!

>Link : sverigesradio.se/sida/artikel.aspx?programid=2054&artikel=6630452

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_social_unrest_in_Sweden
youtu.be/ruSGO_6kU3U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

that is a lie, there is many areas in Malmö which is considered no go zones for whites

But Sven said there aren't! How do you refuse this North Germany?

Not sure about the rest of Europe but most "no go zones" in the UK actually refer to, mostly high streets or estates, where Muslims have congregated in high numbers (though gypsies from Czech too in my case). A good example of this is a high street called the West Road in Newcastle.

They aren't no-go zones in the fact that you'll be stopped from walking down there. But good luck finding an English store that isn't Greggs. Even the clothing stores are Muslim wear.

Again, could be completely different in the rest of Europe (or even London where the problems worse).

>SVT
I wouldn't be surprised if he's an actor/forced to say it. SVT spreads more propaganda than any other """news""" site, and the scary thing is that they're owned by the government.

>"For me it is more like 'go-go zones', it is where we work," he said"
>"This is the first part in a series about the so called 'no-go zones' and the image of Sweden abroad."
Seriously don't believe this, they're trying to spread propaganda internationally

Who the fuck even cares at this point? Let these people get raped and beheaded. It's what the swedes want for themselves.

1/6

2/6

3/6

Need an aggressive immigrant gf from malmo to feed me kebab pizza and call me a filthy svenne

4/6

5/6

6/6

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_social_unrest_in_Sweden

you must be retarded

>Majorna

Relevant.

OP BTFO

lying liberal cuckold who sees nothing wrong with violent animals in the country

Why do people on Sup Forums think the people who cucked Sweden browse here? It's either redpilled swedes or trolls who post.

is it true that Malmo is Baghdad of Europe?

Probably, literally seems to be complete anarchy ruled by immigrants

youtu.be/ruSGO_6kU3U

What a legend

>Arab kid convinced the entire swedish press he stole 600000 icedollars from an atm
>posts pictures of himself with Xeroxed bills
>half the country gets furious and wonders why he isn't arrested yet

Ex-cop here.
Plenty of no-go zones in south, west and north west london. Especially around Muslim run estates.
Having big issues with Muslims killing and outing some of the home grown gangsters and west indian gangsters and taking over territory and drug/sex control in those areas.
Essentially establishing themselves as the criminal upper class in London.
You won't hear any reporting on it and remember, the Police Commissioner and other Police appointee's are appointed by the government home secretary to implement government policy. They all toe the party lines and won't do anything to bring government policy into disrepute.

I find ALIEN the idea of a police force being PC,In the Americas the police is one of the most conservative groups out there.

lying faggot should be hanged from a lamp post.

I live here!

>Swedish Police officer : There's no "no-go zones in Sweden"

How many "please don't touch me" anti-rape bracelets does he wear when he goes to a muslim ghetto?

Finland brings the bants as usual, when will you guys surpass the Aussies?

When will you guys do something for your country? Oh wait, its already too late.

>police purposely lying and putting its citizens in harm

fuck