*brings the mic closer*

*brings the mic closer*
every 10 years your cells in your body actually completely change.
i was reading this article about how DMT can actually advance this process into only taking 6 years because your pineal gland- jaimie could you get that article up? yeah but its because your pineal glands can actually make your cells rejuvenate faster ... here we go
*looks over at the screen*
look at that ...
yeah that chimp must be what? 400 pounds? jesus those things will tear you to shreds

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BKrf7mX_R6M
youtube.com/watch?v=gd0oSNjHf1A
m.youtube.com/watch?v=3lXUd7VxuSA
instagram.com/p/BQlNJ1KgJN3/
youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>(((Rogan)))

if your cells regenerate faster you gonna age faster, what a moron

is this mussolini's grandson?

>Soros Agent

Not knowING what regenerate means

John Rogane

Joe rogan is the bomb. He is the anti numale. He is also a bjj blackbelt. Love the guy

This, enjoy your cancer.

hahah has he actually done DMT live?

that would be cool

he could fight the chimp while on DMT

I never watch this faggot, is that what his shows are really like?

youtu.be/BKrf7mX_R6M

Sorry I'm an adult I don't watch Youtube

You're on a Mongolian horse breeding image board and the video is 19 seconds long, but I couldn't give a shit if you watch it. You asked a question and I give you a concise example answering your question.

I bet you spend at least 3 hours weekly sprudo posting and you cannot waste 20 secs on a vid?

>He is the anti numale
A man who believes that women should be in charge because men are aggressive? Sounds pretty nu-male to me.

I like the podcast, but after seeing Joe and the people who come on it, that podcast is pretty much the reason why I decided to never ever touch pot.

youtube.com/watch?v=gd0oSNjHf1A

Rogan is literally a nu male with slightly higher levels of testosterone (because he injects that shit directly). He fucking married a woman with a kid from another man. Literally my wifes daughter. He is super pro gay and pro woman.

What a fucking chimp

>tfw Alex Jones rejected Joe's offer of DMT

does this idiot believe every news article that starts with "scientists say"?

Joe seriously needs to put down the pot. He has aged like 25 years in only 10 years, his memory is shot to shit, he brings up the same things every podcast because he forgets, the weed is seriously fucking up his brain. But he chugs coffee after he smokes weed so he thinks he's still "productive" on it.

I like Joe Rogan but clearly he has some issues with substances.

I'd just punch in his fucking face.

>He is the anti numale

this man is as potato-eating as it gets, shill

His left wing bias was a powderkeg. Thank God for Crowder

Not knowing what telomeres are.

I don't even like Crowder, and have listened to JRE off and on since the early days. Joe acted like the biggest dude weed lmao twat...He's getting sloppy as fuck.

Hmm, good point.

>he brings up the same things every podcast because he forgets
you must be new to broadcasting. All radio-style shows are repetitive, because they assume that the majority of their audience are not serial consumers and restate their favorite talking points to hook new viewers.

>implying DMT doesn't lengthen telomeres and reverse DNA damage

Jamie, pull that up.

Can someone give me a basic gestalt on this guy?

If dmt makes you invincible then why can I still see you?

Has he said this? What happened to the Joe Rogan who btfo Lydia ? She was always a poor man's Exene anyway.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=3lXUd7VxuSA

even if your telomeres stayed perfect and the same length constantly, eventually you're going to get mutations with flawed read/write errors eventually, and the faster the process the sooner you get to an error/mutation. IN THEORY

>inb4 DMT makes you live 5 lifetimes in a week so you hyper-evolve into an X-Man before your time

Joe Rogan is such a fucking retard. I can't wait until he ODs on all the fucking drugs he's on.

Joe just made a public apology about this. He said he was very drunk.

>OD on weed
>OD on DMT

I don't think you understand what's being ingested here

Cos you're looking at me with your third eye, man.

pottery, blaming alcohol when he is obviously smoking weed.

>heated argument over marijuana
>okay let's see
>39 minutes

Fucking hell.

The were drinking whiskey because Steven doesn’t smoke.

im not arguing one point or another but you should look in to Base Excision Repair

Mate, women rule the world anyway. Every man goes home and listens to his wife or his mother when he was young. Joe rogan is anti numale as he is a real man but not macho bullshit type. He works hard, loves his kids, hunts and does jiu jitsu. Dude is based

I blame alcohol+nicotine for what that podcast with Crowder turned into. But Rogan can't really argue about anything, he either follows along the guest or goes apeshit if someone says they don't care about weed.

>He fucking married a woman with a kid from another man
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Damn, as I started reading it it almost sounded genuine and honorable.
Then it just descended into horseshit platitudes that sounded more like "checking virtuous boxes" than actually "admitting that you're wrong like a man." But it was almost that. That's what makes it really suck.

For the record Young Jamie is anything but young. This fucking loser is obsessed with Yezzy shoes and black twitter. A real life 40 year old wigger. Pic related.

I dont think you can assume cells regeneration increasing will increase telomere damage. It might.

Its definitely giving cancer more rolls at the dice though.

redban was way better

He needs to get Alex back in a year and do some dmt or acid or something.

Things got fucked with just the weed and alcohol.

Alex doesn't need DMT.

Source?

ya know, this is interesting and to further elaborate....if you could find a way to boost telomerase levels and the levels of proteins and enzymes needed for the polymerase's to conduct the base excision repair......there is a possibility that you could keep the cell replicating and healthy for quite longer than normal

this has nothing to do with DMT use or your pineal gland however

Good luck with that. Do u got ground game?

He constantly seems to avoid pointing things out himself like hes just trying to guide the guest and stay out of the way. But he does seem to read alot and pulls facts constantly his memory is probably fine.

Calm down cheeto fingers. Jamie rarely ever expresses his opinions about anything, and is way more professional at what he does, IMO it's a better fit on a podcast where there's almost always at least one guest.
Redban is just plain retarded, but I like him in small doses as an occasional guest.

Lol you think that's what he's on?

He's on an entire cocktail of shit, tons of roids, tons of fat burners, the guy is dying.

It's on Joe's Instagram.

Fuck off Redban. Everything thinks you are shit

>Do u got ground game?
Oi, speak proper England

They are going to find a way to deal with the cells aging soon enough.

However I am pretty sure there is going to be shit happening in the brain we are not close to figuring out. Right now the brain is at least halfway a blackbox to us. We give monkeys pills until we see an effect then try it on humans and sell it.

The body is much better understood and much simpler. For instance they have done head transplants in animals. But they never bother even attempting to reconnect the spine just the circularity and breathing.

In the end theyll find a way to keep our bodies going probably within out lifetimes. And create some really spectacular dementia and Alzheimers in the process.

instagram.com/p/BQlNJ1KgJN3/

Joe said sowwy on instagram

BBRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

Trying to just listen. These guys have the same fucking voice, it's hard to follow.

Well, not to toot Joe Rogan's horn but perhaps US Patent 6630507 could be of some use.

"The cannabinoids are found to have particular application as neuroprotectants, for example in limiting neurological damage following ischemic insults, such as stroke and trauma, or in the treatment of neurodegenerative diseases, such as Alzheimer's disease, Parkinson's disease and HIV dementia. Nonpsychoactive cannabinoids, such as cannabidoil, are particularly advantageous to use because they avoid toxicity that is encountered with psychoactive cannabinoids at high doses useful in the method of the present invention...."

>yeah I'm too mature for YouTube I just use Sup Forums instead
?????

>I do my best with these things but I, like all of us, am flawed.

Is it just me, or is this a douchey thing to say in an apology? This has always kinda bugged me, it's like saying "I wasn't THAT bad and you suck as a human being too in some way!", I feel it cheapens apologies.

all these people talking about telomeres stop talking, you are repeating a meme pretty much and dont know shit

Ground game?
Mate
I am Slav. I was born with ground game.
As long as I have my tracksuit
You name it
I can squat on it.

teleromeres are just the hard tips of shoelaces

This activates my aglets

I watched this last night as I was cooking and Joe Rogan is the definition of cognitive dissonance.

His followers just go along with it because "lol I agree with what he says"

Jamie - pull that up.

Looking at an article HEADLINE IS NOT INDICATIVE OF SOMETHING BEING A FACT. A STUDY IS NOT INDICATIVE OF SOMETHING BEING A FACT.

Fact is: since legalization traffic incidents have gone UP in Colorado. That's basically all we can conclude until the police start testing for Marijuana in every single traffic incident.

Fucking Joe. I smoke daily and I can 100% promise you I'm less good at driving when I'm stoned. Yeah I drive slower and safer because of it. And yeah that's a point Joe has brought up in the past "nobody gets into accidents stoned cause they're all going 10 under the limit hahahahaha"

To say weed is harmless or without consequence is simply a lie. No study in the world DEFINITIVELY says that people drive safer high and no study in the world DEFINITIVELY says weed cures cancer.

The things Joe presents as "just looking at facts" is literally some nutjob on a computer typing things into google then pulling up the first article with a study that says "According to a study out of X university, weed MAY kill cancer cells."

Joe: You don't like the FACTS? HAH we just pulled up a few studies that PROVE what we're saying is true and you're full of shit if you think otherwise.

Nice. I don't know why is sky pink but i like the stripes. The artist really put himself into it.

I only remember this guy from Fear Factor

Never

Joe would triangle the shit out of you. The only slavs that can into grappling are caucasians and they arent even slavs!

Sam Hyde on JRE when?

It's the half-assed excuse of an apology for egomaniacs, nothing more.

THIS IS YOUR DAILY REMINDER TO PLUG IN YOUR BLENDERS, HEAT UP YOUR FLOTATION TANKS TO SKIN TEMP (35.5*C)

THE WEED HAS BEEN LIT AND IT'S TIME TO SLAM YOUR KALE SHAKES, TAKE A TOKE & MARK OFF YOUR CHECKLIST

TO POP YOUR:

ALPHA BRAIN
SHROOMTECH
KRILL & MCT OIL
PRIMATE CARE PILLS
youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk YOUR FEAR FACTOR THEME SONG ALARM BLASTS THROUGH YOUR HOUSE

>YOU INSTINCTIVELY JUMP INTO YOUR HOMEMADE OCTAGON, FITTED WITH BATTLE-ROPES AND A "WRECKING BALL" STYLE CHIMP KETTLEBELL ACTION COURSE

>AFTER YOUR INTENSE WORKOUT YOU CALL OVER BRIAN REDBAN USING TING BEFORE GETTING INTO YOUR ISOLATION SENSORY DEPRIVATION FLOTATION TANK AND PACKING YOUR MOUTH TO THE BRIM WITH POT BROWNIES FOLLOWED SHORTLY AFTERWARDS BY COCONUT WATER ENEMAS JUST AS THE DMT KICKS IN AS YOU LISTEN TO DUNCAN TRUSSEL AND GRAHAM HANCOCK HYPOTHESIZE THAT THE PYRAMIDS = ALIENS AND THE ARK OF THE COVENANT IS HIDDEN IN UGANDA

DUDE BOOOOM LMAO

DUDE KETTLEBELLS LITERALLY ENCRUSTED WITH WEED AND DUNKED IN MCT OIL AND THROWN OFF BUILDINGS FEAR FACTOR STYLE

>"BRENDAN SCHAUB JUST END IT ALL, I THINK YOU ARE A WORTHLESS FIGHTER AND I HATE YOU, BUT COME BACK ON THE PODCAST SO I CAN BLOW YOU THE FUCK OUT OF THE WATER AGAIN AND REDUCE YOU TO TEARS"

>"BRENDAN "FRASER" "FUCK MY SHIT UP" SCHAUB, JUST TAKE THE EASY WAY OUT. YOUR CAREER IS OVER. IT'S TIME FOR THE SMITH AND WESSON RETIREMENT PLAN"

Joe Rogan, 2015
>YOU ARE NOW PICTURING JOE ROGAN NAKED IN A FLOTATION TANK WITH A MOUTH FULL OF POT BROWNIES TRIPPING

Brought to you by SquareSpace©
cue the hempforce mustard

chill bro weed cures cancer

I just jizzed

>*auction*
you have to go back to plebbit

middle aged pot smoker vs young slav and your money is on pothead?

I don't think Sam would do it. After seeing Sam on Gavin's show it's pretty safe to say Sam doesn't ascribe to the same way of thinking - popularity or views isn't Sam's goal.

Sam's goal is to produce quality/funny content.

Joe's goal is to be popular.
Gavin's goal is to be popular.

Different goal = different product outcome.

I don't think Sam has much to add to the ideas Joe subscribes to, and quite frankly I think Joe has beat them to death himself.

I've done every drug Joe talks about, and possibly the least interesting part of those experience is "what Joe has to say about them"

weed doesn't cause accidents in the same sense as a depressant, say alcohol, where you are the causative agent doing something reckless, inattentive, or stupid. they do however impede the driver in the sense that they have a harder time avoiding an accident when someone else does something unexpected. at typical recreational levels alcohol gets both sides of the coin, weed gets a tacit half unless they are completely in another world.
a number of states are seeing increases in accidents, many of which do not have legal marijuana, a more likely culprit is more and more prevalent cell phone usage behind the wheel.
i actually stopped riding motorcycle because it's just too dangerous these days with idiots on their phones.

This sounds retarded.

> Alcohol doesn't cause the accident, it just impedes your ability to avoid accidents.

>impediments to reaction time and rational decision making cause the accident

>alcohol causes the impediments

>alcohol caused the accident.

>a more likely culprit is more and more prevalent cell phone usage behind the wheel.
>i actually stopped riding motorcycle because it's just too dangerous these days with idiots on their phones.

I agree with you there but when Colorado sees an 8-11% increase in incidents directly after legalization, it's gotta be more than texting.

I smoke daily. Weed is a hallucinogen. It affects more than just motor skills it affects your way of thinking. This wild card can definitely account for a higher number of traffic incidents.

dont even smoke weed but steven had some really weak arguments against it.

it was really quite cringy watching steven try and claim that
>pot causes more car crashes
but when joe pulled up some studies that proved Steven wrong, Steven was like
>NO PULL UP THE ARTICAL I WROTE

then he just sort of devolved into weird defensive state where he pretended like he didn't know what joe was talking about and using wesal words and arguments.

Incidents not accidents.

This can be attributed to better policing of impaired drivers.

However the accident rate has increased because the population has increased.more drivers more accidents.

>dont even smoke weed but steven had some really weak arguments against it.

Agreed. But the evidence we have so far indicates a HUGE increase in incidents in Colorado after legalization.

The problem is: cops do not test for marihuana in the event of a traffic violation on a regular basis. It's very difficult to prove in court, that's how MANY DWI drivers get away with DWI. Alcohol is easy to prove and test. Breathalyzer and a speech test. Bam done. Evidence holds up in court.

In many cases the ONLY way to get a DWI charge with weed is if you have weed paraphernalia on you. It's very difficult to prove someone is high on marijuana definitively, or how high they are.

"Studies" don't mean shit when the data simply isn't collected because it won't hold up in court.

The EVIDENCE leads us to believe that more smokers driving = more incidents, but until we test every incident for DWI on weed, we won't know for certain.

>However the accident rate has increased because the population has increased.more drivers more accidents.

No. Lol. The population did not increase 8-11% in the span of a few years. They don't test for weed in all incidents/accidents. We don't have the data for this.

>This can be attributed to better policing of impaired drivers.

But it's not better policing. They do not DWI check for drivers impaired on marijuana regularly. Only alcohol. Being high is harder to prove than being drunk. It's not used as much in court.

Until police actually start taking measurements on ALL traffic incidents for drivers DWI on marijuana, we will not be able to say so one way or the other.

Source the fucking increase in accidents in Colorado faggot.

Then prove that it correlates increased marijuana use and not the increase of population and the increase of distracted drivers.

>Then prove that it correlates increased marijuana use and not the increase of population and the increase of distracted drivers.

Read, asshole. We can't prove that if police do not test for Marijuana like they test for Alcohol.

In MOST cases, it's ONLY possible to get DWI for weed IF YOU HAVE WEED ON YOU.

This is not the case for alcohol. There are better tests for it that hold up in court.

Police cannot determine how high you are. They CAN determine how drunk you are.

>lengthen telomeres

is this true?

The bad part about it is, Crowder had no dog in the fight, (said he didn't care), and Joe chimped out about the fact that he just didn't buy into the conspiracy theory that pharmaceutical companies are blocking legalization.

Milo was right about him.

He's only skeptical of things he doesn't want to believe.