DAY OF THE ROPE COMING FOR FBI

The draining is about to commenced

bump

Anybody care to elaborate on the OP?

Bump

Inb4 shit from 2002 about Le Pen tomorrow

CIA MEET JSOC

Gained some context for Vault7, it's now their release referred to as "CIA Vault7"

Wtf it's literally nothing, it's just a list of things US policymakers would want to be aware of surrounding the french elections. It's not even the answers to those questions

It clearly says this is to give context to the ulcoming vault 7 release

Seemed a bit anti-climactic to me. Doesn't really tell much or anything exciting.

The CIA Interfered in the last French Presidental election.

See It's the build up to Vault 7

Well, they need to hurry up. I have fresh OC to meme after it's released.

Bull.
The deep state will only ever be removed by force. It will never be dissolved or neutered. And I doubt any politician will ever have to balls to do what's necessary, considering they'll probably get JFK'd, MLK'd, or Hastings'd.

The Pedo State will run out of children eventually. That will be their undoing.

They better hurry up. People are already losing interest in it

so are we still thinking that Vault7 is Clinton related? FBI Vaults 6/6 and then CIA Vault 7?

Maybe it's more Obama-leaks

Digits speak truth-Love how "deep state" is MSM tier now. You know it's suspicious that they're throwing this around as if it's normal and something they've always discussed. You know there's a lot of dirt being compiled behind the scenes from all parties involved. My chips are on Bannon, he's crazier about Clinton conspiracies than Sup Forums is, add to that Breitbarts death and Bannons seemingly firm beliefs

WE RUSSIA NOW

bump

>this is somehow news despite the fact that the CIA directly overthrew democratic states several times before

where it cuts off, does it mention the British operative being responsible for pissgate?

Because if so, what I'm wondering is, is this document saying that Obama is currently behind some leaks in an attempt to like, i don't know, ambush Trump or something? Is that what this is inferring?