HAPPENING: WIKILEAKS RELEASES CIA ESPIONAGE ORDERS OF FRENCH ELECTION

IC day of the rope when?

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/832283161304371201

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/cia-france-elections-2012/document/2012-CIA-FRANCE-ELECTION/
wikileaks.org/cia-france-elections-2012/document/2012-CIA-FRANCE-ELECTION/2012-CIA-FRANCE-ELECTION.pdf
socialmatter.net/2015/11/14/a-letter-to-france/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Wow they address vault7 for the first time in a week.

the US meddles in foreign politics? who knew!

Without a credible verifiable source information means absolutely nothing.

Lolllll....
Bumping
he is with us
ciafags btfo

Yeah, wikileaks is in the business of releasing their sources...

Literally nothing, as always

HOLY FUCK THEY'VE INFILTRATED EVERYTHING.

How does it feel Frenchfags, having America's fat burger-greased hands puppeteering your little french asshole?

Will this be what pushes Le Pen over the edge?

I loled

They typically do not release anything without it being verified. I doubt they would start now.

Sup Forums

>we get the muslim's leftovers

they do release a source doc: wikileaks.org/cia-france-elections-2012/document/2012-CIA-FRANCE-ELECTION/

direct link wikileaks.org/cia-france-elections-2012/document/2012-CIA-FRANCE-ELECTION/2012-CIA-FRANCE-ELECTION.pdf

Fucking ameritards need to stop spreading their degeneracy.

Prasie Kek
Deep State getting BTFO

wikileaks is still probably a cia limited hangout desu

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes

THIS IS NO SURPRISE.

IF YOU GO ON Sup Forums REGULARLY, THEN YOY ALREADY KNOW THIS AND THAT THE CIA TENTACLES REACH FAR AND WIDE, NOT JUST FRANCE AND CERTAINLY NOT JUST 2012.

What people need to realize is, our enemies arent our common man or woman, who has been brainwashed, but rather with the elites and their various arms of power. Always has been too.

You better stop that CIA because I won't let it happen again, mind your own business !

Wikileaks are our guys again??

I can't keep up

Sure most of Sup Forums is unsurprised by this, but this is solid evidence, which is what allows us to expose it do normies. Was anyone surprised about PRISM either?

>"But muh-muh Wikileaks is compromised by the CIA"

That narrative dies now

(((((((((((CIA))))))))))))))

No, this confirms yet again that WL is playing the Russian game. They never leak shit about Russia/FSB/GRU/etc.

Stupid fools, you don't know what you're dealing with but looking at things objectively there is no longer a "good" side in current geopolitics. If someone were to ask me I'd certainly be on the side of the American "establishment" rather than this brave new Russian world.

Nobody's guys.

Oldfag wikidigger here. Thanks for the heads up.

I really can't tell if Sup Forums trolls or if it's a goldfish.

If WikiLeaks are compromised wouldn't they keep up the farce to regain trust?

Or am I a retard.

Wikileaks shows Muh CIA interfered in France's elections, so the US is just as bad as Muh Russia interfering in US elections.

Why does it seem that Julian is always on Trump's side? What does he have to gain?

If migrants don't know the political system things could get heated when she wins the first round.

>not being on the side of instability
instability gives room for new ideas to grow

that's not really groundbreaking, Jean Luc Melenchon is a known american asset

Daily reminder the Julian Assange stopped PGP-signing his messages when (((they)))'ve cut his internet connection in October 2016.

(((This))) wikileaks is not the original wikileaks anymore.

Regardless of which side they're on, it doesn''t make what the CIA are doing okay.

This.
This.
This.

Nobody here understands jack shit about Foreign Policy.

Are we always the baddies?

This fuckin shill. Wikileaks has a shit ton of dirt out on the ruskies.

Eat shit Brock
Eat shit shareblue.

Who knows. When your enemy works through misinformation and spies it's hard to know whos friend or enemy. The whole idea is to confuse us into inaction.

Lol so now leftists are justifying election rigging? Wew

But but but....russia...

Everyone here already assumed these things went on, but proof means mainstream coverage. Why is that so hard to comprehend? Quit jerking yourself with your perceived esoteric knowledge of geopolitics.

HURR THE PODESTA LEAKS ARE NOT TRUE

I'm starting to believe this actually

Between this clear response to U.S. Politics, Assange never posted the leaks about Russia's interference in Ukraine from their e-mail hacks either.

Russia is clearly attempting to destabilized Europe so it can rise as a super power.

As if 'we' represents the americans here.

> Surely the French respectfully stay away from spying American parties and institutions.
Yes, sure, sure...

JSOC PURGE THEM NOW FFS

Fake news. Russia hacked the election

and there's the other predictable line

> HURRR RUSSIANS

Ho lee fuk

>"No, they would declare war because all of our
secret operations in their countries would be exposed"
Is this the beginning of the great happening that FBIanon spoke of?

Did you miss the part where during the Crimean war they leaked all those interrogation photos of Russian soldiers putting guns to people's heads?

This. Restriction of volatility gives long peaces but oversized cataclysms when the dam breaks.

>Predictable conclusion that there is russian involvement

IDGI, because something is predictable means it's untrue?

FRANCE

THIS IS YOUR DAILY REMINDER

TO UNFUCK YOUR SHIT

Obongo tapped merkel's phone. Funny how no one remembers that, but someone hacking podesta's gmail account by entering password for his password is suddenly a nation wide attack on usa's election

Talk about foreign meddling in an election............

prove WikiLeaks = muh russia

protip: you can't.

>Nobody who solely listens to MSM understands jack shit about Foreign Policy.

ftfy. we have a better understanding of foreign policy than most online communities

we got taleb in the house!

But that's anti-democratic

Former thing here. Jej. No nuked k?

That's because you believe in a false pro-russian anti-russia dichotomy that the media has fed you.

WIthout someone to feed you those lies, there would be no reason to suspect that Russians would be involved at all.

Do you see how there has been no solid proof of Russian involvement in our elections? How the IC didn't actually give us evidence of hacking? How Flynn was shown to be innocent of any wrongdoing?

This is all confirmation bias and persuasion. They have primed you to see connections where there aren't any.

This is how the media gets you, not through facts, but through shifting your world view to fit theirs.

Wikileaks 'is' the credible source you fucking kike, track record of being 100% correct.

This
For better and worse Our foreign policy IS fucking with other countries

Not gonna lie, former Nuclear Codes here. This is fucking hilarious watching the Intelligence Community crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let these guys get their hands on me.

Years ago when I first came to Sup Forums, my biggest question was: why doesn't a president sit down on live television and name/out everything/everybody? I stayed because I felt like this question has been slowly getting answered through a warped education of sorts. Ive been paying attention and learning that the situation is much more complex than I initially surmised. However I still don't understand why a president doesn't just explain to everyone the meta in one sit-down? Kennedy tried but was very vague and, as a result, his warning was too ambiguous to unite the people.

Why do you hate freedom

>McDonalds announces to bring back the McRib in a commercial
Heh I already figured they would, idiots.
>NSA files released by Snowden show they are spying on American citizens

Heh I already knew that. Fucking idiots...

>File released showing that political elites are actually lizard people

Heh, idiots, anyone with half a brain knew they were reptilians...

When the opportunity arises...

They wouldn't be able to pounce on a weak EU if it were no for the regime changes in the ME leading to refugees invasion.

If you reveal your entire hand you have nothing to fight back with.

Maybe. This is prob mild compared to things he spoke abt.

And other countries policy it's fucking with the US.

I'll rat you out for 30 shekels.

No one it's going to war against the EU, the plan it's to destroy islamic countries.

Maybe.

The EU was shit even without the rapefugees. And everyone knows Le Pen is bankrolled by Putin, that's not even illegal in France.

Obama ordered this.

Hacked by rooskies, no doubts. I mean CIA. And frogs. And frogs moms too.

I've been loning for this as well.

The citizens of the world are definitely left in the dark to a lot of the intricacies and Truth of the situation. One small distillation of everything that's going on would greatly shift public consciousness and change how people understand politics (no more left versus right.)

Former crash guy here. It's hilarious watching the nuclear Trump and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this supporter get his hands on the codes.

Bumping!

You do realise each country, even allies, spy of each other.

You think Britain has nuclear weapons because of China or Russia? No. It has them because of France. France has the bomb. If we didn't have the bomb, we'd be fucked in we suddenly stopped being buddies.

The only REAL alliance, which is flimsy as fuck, is Anglo-American alliance. That's only because of Jews and the USA uses UK to do it's bidding in Europe. USA knew well that in the event of another European war, it's much better to be in UK than on the mainland.

USA actually was pulling out of Europe, closed loads of bases, then Russia invaded Ukraine and annexed Crimea and is still funding and fighting Ukraine. USA was trying to switch to Pacific and Russia took it as a weakness. It didn't help Obongo was a lame duck.

Also, the USA had been caught spying on Germany as well a few years ago. The problem? WikiLeaks isn't releasing any "deathblow" information. They won't release proper 'blackheart' operation details because it's the only thing keeping WikiLeaks and Assange alive.

Yeah of course not which is why they're attacking this post so vehemently

That's very unexpected, i'm thankful for this leak and pretty sure that the consequences will be massive

Wtf, i hate france now

so what exactly did the CIA do to interfere with the election?

Clearly the Russians hacked the CIA.

This, they drive everything. They're the boogeyman and the wind in our sails, this isn't going to be pretty. Wikileaks did say that this year was going to "blow us away"

Remember viewing this material is illegal, get all your analysis from CNN

I say this as the most fiercely pro-Trump, anti-jew Patriot out here: this is embarrassing but not damaging. Passive collection is NBD, everyone does it to the best of their abilities. Get us documents about actual meddling and other regime change stuff.

Is there no chance for peace? Are we doomed to fight and struggle against each other for all our lives?

DEATH TO AMERICA!!!!
DEATH TO AMERICA!!!!
DEATH TO AMERICA!!!!

Americans really do have aproblem with making and keeping freinds. Shame that it is the "deep state" that does this and the people get the can for it.

So what's gonna happen to you now that you're no longer a landing strip in the EU? Will Germany take your place? Obama sure wanted it to

Don't buy the Crimea shit though.
Russia and Iran were chimping out about a missile surface bases in Poland as early as 2006.

Ukraine wanted to be in the EU and receive gibsmedat like Poland etc but it had nothing to offer. So it offered its naval base in Crimea to Nato, hoping the US would strongarm the EU into coughing up the shekels. Russia pounced before anyone could do anything.

But US. plays in Russia soil too, member 1998

I'm sure they sent cute american spies to suck our politician dicks and get informations.

You know how a lie requires more and more lies to uphold? That's how I am interpreting a lot of our complicated situations. This keep your enemies close, , etc. is not necessary and the opposite of liberating.

Nah, just the descendants of Cain that rule over you.

This. Only Chris Cuomo is allowed to look at it.

Cia niggers getting nervous.

Only a matter of time before people are privy to the child rape and murder you people have been committing. Karma.

>vault7
what do they mean by this