PEWDIEPIE CALLS OUT THE LUGENPRESSE, GOES FULL 1488. CALLS IT A "COORDINATED MEDIA ATTACK...

PEWDIEPIE CALLS OUT THE LUGENPRESSE, GOES FULL 1488. CALLS IT A "COORDINATED MEDIA ATTACK." SAYS THE MEDIA IS THE WHO IS COMMITTING SLANDER AND HATE SPEECH. ASKS THEM TO "TRY AGAIN MOTHERFUCKERS" AND THAT "I WILL NEVER CHANGE, I'VE ONLY JUST BEGUN."

WHERE WERE YOU WHEN PEWDIEPIE BECAME LITERALLY HITLER

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lwk1DogcPmU
youtu.be/axsoOgNi51g
youtube.com/watch?v=efQLSyQQEOM
youtube.com/watch?v=SEbelklPD0k
youtube.com/watch?v=c03O-cWRrzs
youtube.com/watch?v=4ETtb_goh9g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=lwk1DogcPmU

youtu.be/axsoOgNi51g

"Fake News"
He's a nazi just like presiDONT Drumpf

I like him now. Hey pewdie I know you browse pol.

hes resisting our endorsement because he doesn't see yet, still has fear.

Red pilling normies.

I was pretty sure that he browsed Sup Forums back then. I found one of his very first videos there when there were only about 500 views.

He indirectly referenced us because we "the alt right" have been supporting his antics.

This would confirm it.

Why do we give a fuck about retarted internet celebs again?

HE IS /OURGUY/

>we

he's attractive

He's what milo wish he was.

Because he is informing 53 million people in the younger generation about the lies of the Lugenpresse.

Also as Styx says, yotubers and new media personalities are the way of the future. Seriously.

Old media is dying and we must SEIZE THE MEMES OF PRODUCTION.

SMASH THE DEEP STATE.

Because he has influence over 10s of millions of children.

>yotubers and new media personalities are the way of the future. Seriously.

This is about to blow up bigger than Gamergate.

damn straight

This fact really frustrates me. Hes just some fag who plays video games and has ideas. And because all his fans where pretty much children, being incredibly impressionable, will learn from him. This is the worst. Hes just some loser with ideas. People need to think for themselves. This is whats wrong with the newer genertion. They're too lazy for critical thinking and logical conclusions so they let other people with charisma lead them. This generation is just a group of followers. I will be promptly killing myself tonight

The media will then incrrectly label him as "Gamergate" when "Nazi" doesn't work and you will see a shit tide unlike anything ever.

We just propelled Donald trump into the White House, we can sure as fuck leverage 53 million people into destroying the Media.

He was/is a Sup Forums user.

shut the fuck up about pewdiepie, a softie at heart who lays down for the left, as if he would ever stand up for anything worth mentioning. its so obvious, when he disappoints you with his faggotry i wont even have to say i told you so

Good, faggot. we dont need some no charisma loser anyway

This sounds like projecting.

>mfw when we meme the swedes so hard that they reach breaking point and turn into actual nazis

People being impressionable and blindly following leaders is news to you?

And you actually think this is symptomatic of the new generation?

Dude that has been truth for most of humanity for ALL of history. People consciously or unconsciously would rather rely on some all powerful force to guide, protect, and care for their lives rather than live for themselves.

Also doesnt help that the Deep State and media entities have been running the grandest propaganda campaign of all time to enslave us mentally.

>"The primary reason why the individual citizens of a country create a political structure is a subconscious wish or desire to perpetuate their own dependency relationship of childhood. Simply put, they want a human god to eliminate all risk from their life, pat them on the head, kiss their bruises, put a chicken on every dinner table, clothe their bodies, tuck them into bed at night, and tell them that everything will be alright when they wake up in the morning.

>This public demand is incredible, so the human god, the politician, meets incredibility with incredibility by promising the world and delivering nothing. So who is the bigger liar? the public? or the "godfather"?

>This public behavior is surrender born of fear, laziness, and expediency. It is the basis of the welfare state as a strategic weapon, useful against a disgusting public. "

-----Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars

Not to your generation, but to teens. You know, the future?

this

please let it happen

They are.

Take the phenomena of let's plays and twitch streaming for example.

Internet users rely more on that than written reviews, simply because they actually can see the game and a more raw form.

That's why "game-journalists" have all resorted to clickbait. An example is when Polygon exposed their balls on stream for being absolutely fucking terrible at Doom.

Why do you think it is so important to have a crusade against "fake news" all of a sudden?

2016 was the year of Organized Chaos breaking the false narrative.

Meant for

Reminder that the WSJ only has 2 million subscribers, and PDP has 53 million. He gets more views on his videos, on average, than the WSJ has readers.

>WAKE UP SHEEPLE
>im the only thingken one here..
Yeah do kill yourself, snowflake.

I told you guys he's the next hitler.

He's also informing them that it's cool to be a stunted adult who plays video games all day. What a redpilled hero you got there.

he apologizes around 4:15. what a cuck

(((they))) are already running stories and twisting his words, check msm. They never learn.

I asked the same thing... This story was on the front page of Wall Street Journal.

Just goes to show how stupid and arrogant he is to think that no one would call him out on this. He let his true self appear and he got his ass slammed by Disney when they ditched him and Google when they completely removed the ads on his videos.
He is literally cancer and killed his ability to be marketable because no one in the big leagues want to associate with him

>Angry because kids listen to someone with ideas instead of their parents.
>Not realizing that parents force fed opinions from MSM never think themselves.

If parents could think for themselves (instead of voting Hillary),
they could teach their children to think for themselves.
World would be a better place when all leaders were required to think stuff through.

>pay people to say "kill all jews" in extremely misguided attempt at satire despite channel existing so small children can watch a grown man suck at video games while cursing
>get intensely butthurt when sponsors drop you for doing something so insanely retarded
ITS A CONSPIRACY U GUISE

While i agree with you in the direction the youth are being pulled to, I must dissagree that his redpilling of minds does not make people think more critiqually. Also stop being a fag.

If you wanted redpilled normies then the best thing you could ask for is a guy with 53mil subs going full 4th reich.

Feel free to point out someone with just as much reach and influence with the younger gen that espouses anything close to the "redpilled" views you espouse.

I'll wait. Because we NEED people pushing this information NOW. We are in a cyber and information war in case you fucking forgot.

main problem with him is that he is a Svensker. Cant get around that fact.

Fandens Svenskersvin!

and aryan

perhaps our future führer

Read the comments. There is not a single one on the side of WSJ, everybody is supporting him instead. This is great.

>youtube.com/watch?v=efQLSyQQEOM

>Attacking him personally
>Taking his posts and videos out of context
>Get him fired
>He literally starts crying on Youtube in front of 50 million people

>youtube comments
>anything but the dumbest motherfuckers alive

>we're in an information war with the wall street journal

Well his country is getting raped. Someone needs to stand up and redpill. Why not the fag with 53mil subs. You're a retard if you deny the pewds to be a part of the saving of europe.

So he's gay? I know very little about him. I don't into internet celebs but he seems okay to me. Especially lately, kek. A rebellious, un-PC Swede can't be a bad thing.

He apologized. Fuck him.

>book still shrink-wrapped

Shut the fuck up you dumb shill.

At this point if you've seen all the lies, blantant misrepresentation and propaganda of the MSM in conjunction with the DEEP STATE and still somehow think nothing is wrong... kys.

WE ARE AT WAR.

Sure sure, and half of them are probably just Sup Forumsacks shilling, but the rest are largely teens and kids getting a taste of their first red pill.

GO TO NEWEST COMMENTS AND UPVOTE ALL POLACKS

Take off the tinfoil, son. You need some therapy.

And some sun.

God sang Svensker men glem nu ikke
>pic very much related

sjw fuck off

>After making tens of millions of dollars and never ever having to work again, Swedish man in London sells out to gain even more fame

Do you have an argument? Or are you going to continue to be politically ignorant on a board dedicated to politics?

Fuck phones posting, meant for

He's crying from emotion because of the support he's recieved from his friends, inclunding the jews from h3h3

To WSJ he litteraly said "fuck you"

>that feel when family guy would do nazi jokes and other taboo humor and get love and affection from the audience and money from business' because it was 10 years ago before the modern Left congealed into it's currents form that does not tolerate any form of dissent.

>muh DEEP GUBMENT CONSPIRACY
>IZ A COUP
Want to know how I know you've been alive for less than 18 years?

>worshipping e-celebs = politics

go back to Sup Forumseddit

The media keeps saying that racist jokes normalize racism? Do you guys think that's true?

why do millennials not know what the word 'literally' means?

>get him fired
Please, he got himself fired

That's the funniest thing in all this to me: he takes zero ownership over his own actions.

Again, do you have a fucking argument shill?

Or are you going to continue to show your ignorance?

The Jews are flooding Europe with refugees

Does he mean a few liberal Jews are advocating for this?
Is it possible a few goyim might be involved?

If he's smart he's going to go make his own video sharing service and take a big chunk of YouTube's buisness with him.

>a man who can retire before 30 because of the people that dropped him cares about that

dats sum delusional chit you're spewin burguesa

youtube.com/watch?v=SEbelklPD0k

his content has largely moved away from video games and evolved into the advanced shitposting in video format that we see now
but you don't care about that, just keep believing le pewdiepie is reddit hivemind

>pretty sure
>being this new

Look at the comments on his latest video.
The MSM has fucked up.
The 50 million rises.

RIGHT NOW IS WHEN YOU START MEMEING

Youre fucking retarded, he already said he knew there would be consequences for what he said and the only reason he was upset is because the news took what he said outve context to make him look like an anti-semite, maybe if you weren't so gay and stupid you could figure that out

It isn't YT, clearly you haven't followed the story and are still blissfully unaware of what this potentially means further down the line

WSJ basically found a few shitty clips and sent them to Disney and YT. YT said "fuck off, it breaks none of our terms" and declined to comment to anyone who went looking for a story. Meanwhile Disney pulled a contract they had started to work on as part of another project

I have no interest in the guy, but this is only going to get more interesting

Never understood this months-long PDP shilling on Sup Forums 2bh, guess I'm not paid enough

nice bait u got there m8

>mgsv memer
>not going on Sup Forums

People in general are getting sick of the SJWs, it paints the left in a negative light and makes them want to be right wing just out of sheer disgust of guilt by association.

Styx did an interesting video on PewPew boy

youtube.com/watch?v=c03O-cWRrzs

Styx: I know you're browsing. Get your radio show up so I can call in and tell you to fuck off and suck my satanic zozo cock.

Is pewdiepie blocking the top comments that have nazi stuff in them? Or is that youtube moderators?

I posted one and then the button to expand replies was greyed out, what does this mean?

Why is Sup Forums so enamored with PewDiePie's meming?

Keemstar's been an open racist for years.

youtube.com/watch?v=4ETtb_goh9g

>YT said "fuck off
I don't think this is completely true. They certainly aren't going to simply get rid of one of their site's biggest draws, and he isn't breaking any of their terms, but they did take him off of the family friendly advertising thing (which he shouldn't have even been on in the first place, even in the past he's been making crude jokes), and cancelled his youtube red show. However that was pretty much done for the season anyway and I don't think anyone really cared that deeply about the possibility of a second season.
They just felt the pressure from the jews and did the bare minimum they could do to slightly fuck pewdiepie but not really affect him largely.

Holy fucking shit. The favor he's doing us by turning all those Gen Z kids against the legacy "mayne streym" media can't be overstated enough.

Because Keemstar is a fucking asshole who doesnt have near the reach or """respect""" that Pewds has.

Pewds influence is about to bite the MSM hard in the ass.

>He starts tearing up

Oh shit.

Wow, this is an incredible. All his little 9 year old fans are actually spamming #boycottwallstreetjournal comments.

>he takes zero ownership over his own actions.
how about you watch the video before shitposting about it, you meme loving fuck
he literally apologizes for his hitler jokes and says they went too far, but he's also taking his experiences into consideration for how to improve his comedy in the future
just fuck off back to the youtube comments you waste of skin

Same shut is happening to him that happens to everyone that takes the red pill. All this thoughts are labelled as "nazi" and suddenly he has found himself question the system. Nazism has become a symbol of protest.

Kek, are the eskimos really that bad?