Don't you all realize that without the European Union, Europe will not survive?

>EU
>made to avoid conflicts
>working
>MUH DESTROY IT

What is wrong with you?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gKFI-iYjJ0M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Europe will not survive?
Because?

And what actually the fuck is "Europe"? Europe is big continent. Russia is also "Europe" but not EU.

Fuck off proxy shill.

well it's obviously not working if it itself is creating conflict now is it

Republic of Visegrad will rule!

only NatSoc can save Europe

All the EU comission had to do was to listen, we were ignored, the comission destroyed Europe.

6 (six) weeks until article 50

I got you senpai

>without the EU the EU will not survive

Fixed.

What will bring lasting peace now will be the unwillingness of Native European Peoples to have another brother war.

Thank you for demonstrating why so many people here call Brazilians sub-human

conflict is a crucible for excellence, user. if you're not willing to fight for your homeland, you don't deserve it.

>>EU
>>made to avoid conflicts
>>working
>>MUH DESTROY IT

Haha it looks like it's working to a Brazillian. Even shit holes look like wonderland when your country is a 40% mixed race drug addled poverty stricken shit hole kek

Europe mortally wounded itself in a suicide attempt, only extraordinary measures could hope to save it at this point.

Well it doesn't seem to care much for its members sovereignty does it? Not so good at preventing conflicts eh?

>bring in millions and millions of mudslimes
>working to avoid conflict

u avin a giggle there m8

I thought the EU was started as an economic organization?

>EU
>working

>political extremism on the rise all over europe
>almost every extreme group cites the EU as their number one enemy
>mediterranean countries are still fucked up a decade after the economic crisis
>literally nothing gets done because 28 member states all pull in opposite directions
hurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

>germany and the eu are the same thing

>
>I thought the EU was started as an economic organization?

No, it was started right after WW2 to prevent more wars and to focus on economic cooperation instead.

they are in every eu country and wouldn't come if they didn't have freedom of movement around the eu so easily

>EU
>Working

>Cause extreme right and left groups to rise by trying to flood the place full of Ahmeds and Jamals at insane levels.
>Tries to impose rapefugees numbers on countries further alienating the country and causing the country to question the EU more.
>never seems to learn it's fucking lesson and continues to shoot itself in the foot everyday by making the most idiotic and retarded decisions.
>Ignores referendums and votes by countries because it doesn't suit their (((narrative))) So they push it through the back door like the authoritarian shit heads they are.
>continue to push the motion of a (((united states of Europe))) which further makes people more angry and pissed off

The EU is a failure. Nigel Farage is right. The sooner everyone leaves the better.

Let's see
Was diplomacy between European countries a thing in the 1980s and before? Yes

>made to avoid conflicts
>working
Yugoslavia? Ukraine?

we're not opposed to free trade among the members. not even opposed to schengen really. we are opposed to being a single state and having a single currency. fuck off

Come on we have to evolve beyond national identities.

slavs gonna slav though. it's really to avoid a general european war

>slav
>evolving
yeah, no... this isnt working for at least half of (((((EU)))))

>it's really to avoid a general european war
NATO has done more to prevent that than the EU. If the EU's only purpose has been to prevent conflict then it has always been useless.

If you want to avoid conflict it is simple: just prevent Germany to have an army.

EU is Germany, for who do you think this shit has been created ?

NATO is the main reason there has been no serious large scale wars. to give the EU that credit is laughable.

flooding europe with non-europeans does not mean europe survives

what are you talking about? nato is responsible for starting conflicts not preventing them

Think about it, miscigenation will create a new european identity apart from its past.

soros is that you?

We have the choice of two deaths. One with the EU or without, I am completely fine without.

Fuck off, you dirty monkey.

FUCK THE EU

Since when this is a good thing ?

This board is being raided. Fucking kikes probably paying a ctr like team to keep us arguing with trolls

ctr or no we always argue with trolls anyway

>Russia is europe
Never was, never will be

Fuck the EU

yкpaинa цe нэ эypoпa?

Yeah wtf lol

Russia is next, after EU is stable enough though
Fuck u inbred retard

youtube.com/watch?v=gKFI-iYjJ0M

An army that are controlled by unelected bureaucrats that cant be democratically voted out. No thanks.

samba pls go

We don't have Samba anymore 1980s fag

A part of russia is a part of europe

european part best part

Of course it is, LOL. where the EU when Putin litterally ivaded Ukraine.. also Yugoslavia?

>amerishart education

The EU is a jewish banking cabal that parasite off of the native people of Europe.

>white people literally can't survive without huddling together like scared rabbits

stay poor

>not wanting a ww3

lets be real who gives a fuck about Ukraine or yugoslavia

Why should Europe survive?

I first saw this on tv while I was having lunch.
A truly sickening experience.This is a sick man.

He sounds mad in that video.

Do you still eat dogs ?

Its not our fault we have bigger penises than you Sir. please dont take it out on us that your sexually inferior.

The EU has a terrible immigration problem, you can't keep political stability while letting so many sandniggers in

With the eu Europe will not survive. It will be euarbia

This is called civilization, bamboonigger.

>country I've never heard of makes fun of whites for what is essentially civilization
I don't know why I'm even replying, you're probably not going to survive long enough to read this

Visionary

Us Dutch hate the EU we don't want ANYMORE Immigrants from the Middle East they can and will destroy our country

go have more babies if u so concerned

latvians deserve to be genocided and split between lithuania and estonia t b h

He is mad.

No more kama for you.

nice argument you have there

Why? You are all the same shit

Thanks

>wanting undefended southren flank

>Doesn't know about NATO and Commonwealth of Independent States and its partnerships

>Believe in Norwergian Nobel Peace Prize committee propaganda that Martin Shulz and other 2000s bureacrats kept the peace of Europe at bay.

GET RID OF THAT FUCKING FLAG
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

EU is shit.

> not using them as meat shield

desu, they need some help as in 1919.

False positive. The real reason Europe is peaceful now is because the entire thing is in the shadow of the American colossus. Why don't non-EU european countries go to war with EU countries? What stops them, if the EU is actually what creates the peace?

they are even useless as meat shield

Daily reminder EU was created by USA to control european countries and destroy them from within.

Yeah, 2,2 million is much less than 6 gorillion.

You are right.

This should be a reality. I have mixed feelings o maďarech, but I would fell much comfier on the inside than being in EU.

THIS

This is true, you Europeans are fucking retarded. You faggots will be colonized.

Just not Kraut NatSoc